Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I had that the pain can be intense sometimes mine do but I supose getting ready for milk lol, when you planning on testing? Xx
Oooh it probably is for that for you hun. May cave and test in the morning but I feel stupid for doing it xx

Definately I'm exactly the same as you. Are you going to test?

I wasnt going to... but i did this morn. Bfn i think.. i used frer 6 days sooner.. theres a weird line there, but pretty sure there's no colour and its an evap as i took it out of the case :dohh:

Will prob test tues or weds. AF is due friday

I wasnt going to... but i did this morn. Bfn i think.. i used frer 6 days sooner.. theres a weird line there, but pretty sure there's no colour and its an evap as i took it out of the case :dohh:

Will prob test tues or weds. AF is due friday
Sorry for the bfn. Hopefully that changes in the next few days!

I didnt get a bfp until 10 days late for AF with my last pregnancy! Good luck!
I’m hoping this is my month! 2nd month trying so i’m not too impatient, but we would be so thrilled! And that faint positive on my walmart test made my heart skip a beat. I wish I wouldnt have gotten bfn’s on the dollar tree tests because that brought back my fears!

Oooh it probably is for that for you hun. May cave and test in the morning but I feel stupid for doing it xx

Don't feel stupid hun don't forget when I started testing lol had scan and baby was being naughty I couldn't get a dam profile pic lol xx

@Gemma James so sorry hunni how disappointing :( xx

@BarrBarr97 fingers crossed for you :dust: xx

Some threads I read say constant hunger/empty feeling stomach even after eating is just a normal af symptom but I never feel this way on other cycles. I just had a big breakfast an hour ago yet now I feel gurgly and hungry again in my stomach, but my belly feels full of food, and I feel like nothing sounds appetizing... and very very mild heartburn after I eat anything. I’m not like this usually but tests are telling me I’m not pregnant. Is being this crazy during the TWW normal??

Some threads I read say constant hunger/empty feeling stomach even after eating is just a normal af symptom but I never feel this way on other cycles. I just had a big breakfast an hour ago yet now I feel gurgly and hungry again in my stomach, but my belly feels full of food, and I feel like nothing sounds appetizing... and very very mild heartburn after I eat anything. I’m not like this usually but tests are telling me I’m not pregnant. Is being this crazy during the TWW normal??

I was the same hunni so it might sound promising then :) xx

@tdog lovely to see the scan pics, they’re great ones! Was this the private scan? Any closer on the nub theory? I’m rubbish at figuring that out. Really confuses me!

@Momof2onetube that’s fantastic news, so glad you got to see the heartbeat! Looking forward to seeing your scan pics too.

@Kaymumof2 any chance you could’ve ovulated sooner? You were doing OPKs but not temping this cycle right?

I had spotting yesterday and the day before. Just a tiny amount. Full on AF cramps that are worse today but no AF yet! I asked DH to get me some tests even though I don’t think I’ve even ovulated, I just wanted to check and get the idea of pregnancy out of my head if that makes sense? Anyway, he forgot when he went to the shops (even though that was literally the thing I send him for!) so I tried an OPK as I know they can show positive during pregnancy and there wasn’t even a second line, not even a faint one! Guess I’m just having one of my long, rubbish, anovulatory cycles and not only am I not pregnant, my body has just given up on ovulating. Blah.

Forgot to add, I played around with the settings on FF and when I put it on FAM setting rather than advanced, it put me at 4DPO :shrug:

2DE24903-B93C-4694-8749-CE27229A3992.jpeg

@tdog lovely to see the scan pics, they’re great ones! Was this the private scan? Any closer on the nub theory? I’m rubbish at figuring that out. Really confuses me!

@Momof2onetube that’s fantastic news, so glad you got to see the heartbeat! Looking forward to seeing your scan pics too.

@Kaymumof2 any chance you could’ve ovulated sooner? You were doing OPKs but not temping this cycle right?

I had spotting yesterday and the day before. Just a tiny amount. Full on AF cramps that are worse today but no AF yet! I asked DH to get me some tests even though I don’t think I’ve even ovulated, I just wanted to check and get the idea of pregnancy out of my head if that makes sense? Anyway, he forgot when he went to the shops (even though that was literally the thing I send him for!) so I tried an OPK as I know they can show positive during pregnancy and there wasn’t even a second line, not even a faint one! Guess I’m just having one of my long, rubbish, anovulatory cycles and not only am I not pregnant, my body has just given up on ovulating. Blah.
No I don't think so hun. The positve opks seemed to fit in perfect with my symptoms. And nope no tempinv this cycle. Just my body being weird i think.

Sorry your having another rubbish cycle. It must be so frustrating for you! I wonder what ff knows that we dont to put you at 4dpo? Lol hopefully thats correct and you did o!

So.....I tested. Bfn. I knew it. My body is cruel. Shouldn't have wasted my test. :-(

Screenshot_20190113-211836.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->