come & chat No.2

I duno the breed :| lmao it's my boyfriends mum's but he loves me :D
He hates my OH though!

ahh do u?your coping really well tho!
if i was u id be tlkin about it all the time n bein sad but its gd got your head up n happy:)
he mite be stayin at hes mates i couldnt hear so mite c him tmoro nite insted lol

ooh no worries:px

it only looks like it. :haha:
i'm wearing his hoodie.
and it still smells like him..
what's the use in crying over spilled milk, right?
he's got a new gf and if he doesn't want to be in bubba's life, then fine.
only wish for bean's sake that their daddy loved them.

aww, well, he better reply. :hugs: xx

lool ur just like me i have no idea what dogs or cars or nothing lool
but as long as he loves you thats all that matters:p
x

Lmao, I'm awful with stuff like that!
And yeah, he's proper soppy though!

aww, i'm no good at cars or football or all that kind of stuff. xx

I am kind of okay with football, you wouldn't think it if you looked at me lol!
My sister is obsessed though :/

she's like 22/23 haha I forget :/
I sometimes go to the pub with her on saturdays to watch football if I'm not doing anything, we're like the only girls in there lol, with a bunch of rowdy men!

Lmao, I haven't been for a couple weeks, but they're normally too intrested in the footie lol!
I have won 68p on bingo today *proud*
Who says I need a job eh?

what's this bingo thing you seem to love oh so much? :haha:
and hey!
you can feed an entire nation on 68p. ;) xx

arghh do u think im bein unfair?
fob just called me hes back in the area after work..hes said he wil stay the nite with me but has to leave at 9 in the mornin..i said okay he said but im going to see my mate 1st so basically he wont be here til around 12..where hes mate lives hes mum lives so i said you might aswell stay at ur mums coz im tired already he said okay give me a call soon..do u think im being unfair?to be honest im not that tired but i said it coz i never get to see him anymore n now look at the time,he wants to go c hes mate yet 1st then come to me when hes tired n wil wna go str8 to sleep..

what do u lot honestly think?x

I won 75p yesterday, by the time baby comes I will have enough to buy... One pack of nappies? Lmao.
You know, like online bingo? It's called Cheeky Bingo, you play for free but win real money :thumbup:

AWWWWW I just saw the dog on Britains Got Talent! He was amazing!

i don't think you're being unfair at all!
i'd feel the same.
tell him how you feel, hon.

you just want your OH!
it's normal to feel like that, especially when you barely get to see him and he's out all the time. :hugs: xx

I won 75p yesterday, by the time baby comes I will have enough to buy... One pack of nappies? Lmao.
You know, like online bingo? It's called Cheeky Bingo, you play for free but win real money :thumbup:

AWWWWW I just saw the dog on Britains Got Talent! He was amazing!

Really?!
ooh. right then, guess this will be the start of my gambling habbit! :haha:xx

arghh do u think im bein unfair?
fob just called me hes back in the area after work..hes said he wil stay the nite with me but has to leave at 9 in the mornin..i said okay he said but im going to see my mate 1st so basically he wont be here til around 12..where hes mate lives hes mum lives so i said you might aswell stay at ur mums coz im tired already he said okay give me a call soon..do u think im being unfair?to be honest im not that tired but i said it coz i never get to see him anymore n now look at the time,he wants to go c hes mate yet 1st then come to me when hes tired n wil wna go str8 to sleep..

what do u lot honestly think?x

You're not being unfair!
I would do the same tbh, it's late already and he wants to see his mate first, there's no real point is there? Why not arrange to see him like tomorrow and make sure it's for definate?
There's no point him coming at god knows what time & going sleep as soon as he comes in, I know what that feels like, it's just pointless.

Sorry he's being a idiot :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->