come & chat No.2

i feel abit guilty coz i do wana jus hug up to him all night but its like lastnite he longed it out..he got back and went to hes mates n ended up comin at 12 as soon as he walked threw the door we got into bed n like yday he was sayin sorry im taking so long n then today hes doin the same just with another mate..arghh i feel like poo again!!x

i feel abit guilty coz i do wana jus hug up to him all night but its like lastnite he longed it out..he got back and went to hes mates n ended up comin at 12 as soon as he walked threw the door we got into bed n like yday he was sayin sorry im taking so long n then today hes doin the same just with another mate..arghh i feel like poo again!!x

Don't feel like poo because of him, men aren't worth you feeling like that! :hugs:
He needs to realise you don't run a hotel and he can't come and go as he pleases!

aww, ellie, sweetie. :hugs:
i'm sorry he's being an ass. :(
i wish guys knew how they made us feel sometimes!
though i'm sure they do and they just pretend to be oblivious little shits. xx

im sitin here cryin my eyes out now like wtfff im never ever guna get to see him n hes like oh tomorow i finish at 6 so by the time he comes back itl be 7.30 but dont forget he will probly go n c someone! i actually feel like im so alone rite now n then hes workin all week til 9 meanin he dont get home til gone 10.30 n goes str8 to sleep..arghhh im trying to stay calm at him like it doesnt matter!!x

No Ellliiiiieeee! Don't cry, you'll make me and Em cry :cry:
Think of bubs, he doesn't want his mummy to be upset :(
Tell him you want to see him, but it has to be a time you pick, don't let him make you feel like this :)

im sitin here cryin my eyes out now like wtfff im never ever guna get to see him n hes like oh tomorow i finish at 6 so by the time he comes back itl be 7.30 but dont forget he will probly go n c someone! i actually feel like im so alone rite now n then hes workin all week til 9 meanin he dont get home til gone 10.30 n goes str8 to sleep..arghhh im trying to stay calm at him like it doesnt matter!!x

ahh!!:cry:
don't cry honey! :hugs: :nope: :flower:
if i could go slap him for you, i would. xx

tell him how you feel, seriously! <3

No Ellliiiiieeee! Don't cry, you'll make me and Em cry :cry:
Think of bubs, he doesn't want his mummy to be upset :(
Tell him you want to see him, but it has to be a time you pick, don't let him make you feel like this :)

Exactly!!!
that's so sad! :cry: :nope:
seriously, make him stickto the time!
it's not fair what he's doing.
even if he don't realise it. xx

haha!
3 pregnant girls against a grown man! :D
i know who will win! :haha: xx

well the earlist he gets back is around 10 but he wants to sleep by 12 so it would make sence to come to mine n see me for 2 hours then sleep but he rather spend them 2 hours with hes frends then come back n sleep..fair enuff hes working n cant get back til 10 but still:( i feel like im always last best..which i probly am..he didnt mention the text or nothing ..oh well hes guna come back early tomorow n im guna make sure im out til late :mad:

thankyou girls,sorry im abit moody n down:(x

well the earlist he gets back is around 10 but he wants to sleep by 12 so it would make sence to come to mine n see me for 2 hours then sleep but he rather spend them 2 hours with hes frends then come back n sleep..fair enuff hes working n cant get back til 10 but still:( i feel like im always last best..which i probly am..he didnt mention the text or nothing ..oh well hes guna come back early tomorow n im guna make sure im out til late :mad:

thankyou girls,sorry im abit moody n down:(x

aww, hon, he's probably just worried because he knows he won't come first once Jayden's here and he won't have as much me time. :hugs:
but he has to be told that it's not okay!
you should come first.
Both you and bubba.
sorry he's being an ass, but he has no excuse tbh.

and it's okay hon!
you're allowed to be.
hormones and all that... ;) xx

I know what you mean, like if OH decided to go to a mates after work and want to go bed as soon as he got in I wouldn't be happy!
Yeah, make him feel guilty, he needs to realise what he's doing to you :(
And don't worry, I moan on here most days :haha:

im gunna see a counceller next week..
do you think itd be best to see a general kinda one or a relationship one?coz its only ever down to him that i feel down:(x

its like you's lot r the only ones i can talk too..
if i tell my mum shes like why u putin up with it etc n i always end up stickin up for him n stuff n it jus dont work:( if im being wrong please girls just say i should let him over..coz im all over the plc i duno whts rite or rong anymore x

im gunna see a counceller next week..
do you think itd be best to see a general kinda one or a relationship one?coz its only ever down to him that i feel down:(x
I saw a counseller for a while hun, it really helped. I had CBT, I used to get really bad panic attacks and still have problems with anxiety alot of the time :blush:
It really helped me and gave me the confidence to go out more and eventually dump my ex, considering how happy I am now I am glad I went.
I would talk to your GP and he will tell you which type will be best :hugs:

Ellie you have to do what you think is best, if you want him to come around then ring him. If it will help you relax him being there etc, if it will wind you up more then don't. You have to think of yourself and bubs :)

aww sorry to hear that but im glad they helped you out:D
how often do you have to see them?and if u dont wanna see them anymore can u just kinda stop or wil they wont you to carry on?i wanna get better before baby is here x

i dont want him over coz i just think why couldnt he come straight here but i do coz i wanna hug him but arghh i dunno either way is not guna work x

aww, hon, you can always talk to us. :hugs:
i used to go to a psychiatrist.. :blush:
but i agree with Donna, ask your GP. xx

aww sorry to hear that but im glad they helped you out:D
how often do you have to see them?and if u dont wanna see them anymore can u just kinda stop or wil they wont you to carry on?i wanna get better before baby is here x
I saw mine about once a week and she would give me "homework" like stuff to work on before the next time I saw her, & you also have the choice of going to meeting to meet others in the same situation, it's really good.
My counsellor was a bit loopy though lol!
You stop when you want but they would prefer you to stay on till they think you are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->