come & chat No.2

Still here Ellie?
Is he coming over or staying at a mates?
Hope you're okay :hugs:

thankyou both for your help:D
im gunna go speak to him n just say that i think im getin abit of depresion..but i just hope they dont think im a risk to the baby n start watchin over me ,thts the only thing im worried about..
mayb meetin others would help me feel alot better aswell tho..as long as i dont end up knowin them lool x

i was just layin down for a sec cryin but im up n okay now..i just called him n he said what u doin i said layin down n he said ok then u getin in bed n i jus wen along with it n said yea..he goes okay well sweet dreams i said u2 and il c u tomorow or whenever ,he said il cal u before i go work i said il be asleep then he goes okay il text n il speak 2u on my break sweet dreams again i love you lots bye..i guess he couldnt of said much more ..x

thankyou both for your help:D
im gunna go speak to him n just say that i think im getin abit of depresion..but i just hope they dont think im a risk to the baby n start watchin over me ,thts the only thing im worried about..
mayb meetin others would help me feel alot better aswell tho..as long as i dont end up knowin them lool x

No worries :)
Yeah I would definatley tell him that, sounds like a good idea!
Don't worry they won't watch over you, if anything you are doing the best thing because you are getting help, which proves you want the best for your son at the end of the day!

yeh your rite..im guna have to hide the fact im going to my bf or he wil go mad n say he cant deal with me..i said to him lastnite i dunno why but i keep crying like for no reason really hes like arghh its 2 mch stress 4 me 2 many things goin on 4 me 2 handle..i said its just coz my hormones hes like yeh but its too mch!x

sorry to write so much but im guna send him a text coz we always say gdnite then send a gdnite msg lol how can i say like gdnite n that i wana c him str8 after work tomorow to spend some time together without soundin too much on hes case..like try n make it sound sweet?x

Say something like...
Night night, maybe we can meet tomorrow? Me and bumo miss you and want cuddles :)

Thats the kind of thing I'd put but then again I'm soppy :rofl:

ahh no thats really nice:)
im gunna write that:D
i get more happy writin it than he does recievin it im sure:haha:x

Aww yay :)
I never have credit to text OH :(
And aww it's suspense lol :) Hope he likes the text!
I'm boreed :(

aww he topped me up or i never have credit either lol
is your bf on contract then??
im so bored im guna wait for hes reply n probly try sleepin..
i text him nite nite for when u go 2 sleep..have a gd time with ur friends x tomorow after work would u be able to come n c me straight away plz so we can spend abit of time together?me n bump miss you and want cuddles x i love you always xxxx

x

Ye he is but he hasn't paid it in ages so would be useless if anything happened to me lol!
And my phones always playing up so I need a new one :(
He said he will buy me one next week and he will be one too on pay as you go cause he's getting a bonus :dance:
Awww that's a nice text :) I'm sure he'll like it and text you back, if he doesn't I'll have words with him :gun:
Hehe. x

ahh bet your looking forwrd to gettin a new phone:D
so while hes out or at work etc how do you keep in contact?or u just wait for him to come back?
im sure he wil text back but in about 30mins time lolx

Lol yeah, it wil only be a cheapy one till next year when I get my inheritance through, then I'll get a Iphone or Blackberry or something :D
Sometimes he will ring me, but otherwise I don't hear from him, he's a manager so doesn't get much free time to ring and stuff but I don't mind really. Just get lonely if I'm not doing anything myself.
Lol does he normally take ages to text back?
x

ahh everyones got them iphones n stuf so unfair:(
but if u can afford to go on contract with a phone like that i think it works out better than actually buyin it?by then they would have gone down in price aswel tho:D

aww..erm usually kinda fast if hes with hes mates hes slow tho!x

Probably playing Xbox or something lol.
Yeah there will probably be loads of new phones out by then so I will have to see whats about.
How big are you now? I feel huge for only 22 weeks!

lol hes out n about i think! but its gd coz hes with that mate that gave him that emma's number..i dunno if u read my other thred but he was trying to set him up with this emma girl n goes get in thier bruv..n i texted that girl going mad after he'd been textin her but i never got to text her that we r back together (coz we only broke up for a day) lol but now hes sayin i love you n stuf infront of the mate that tried settin him up so hopefuly itl get back to that emma grl now!

im startin to feel realy big aswel!! no matter how loose my top is now that i wear you can reallyyy tell im pregnant! im bigger than u but not by that much id say ..but i think between 23-25 weeks u grow loadss x

he justt textd bak sayin..nite nite my angel x of corse i will x im gunna go to my mums now x sweet dreams hunny xx i love you forever and always xxxxxxxx

Yeah I did read it, commented on it too lol!
Yeah hopefully :) I hate it when girls try to hit on my bf :/ but when he says I love you in front of them and stuff it makes me happy lol!
Ahh I feel like I am constantly having growth spurt, boyfriend just got home (early for once! :D) and was like wow, you grew!
He saw me this morning :| lol.

i thought u comented but see what i mean im loosin it! lol
i love it when they show the girls they dont care about em n be al lovely to us infront of em even tho it rarelyy happens in my case lol

omg yh i think u wil have a grwth spurt this week coz i did lool but thats really nice that hes noticing the lil things n payin atention:Dyou happy hes back i bet!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->