come & chat No.2

i knoww:(
it was always busy when it was in the teen thred:(
u okayy tho?x

Heyy yeah he came with me in the end, I bought a top & necklace & some musiln squares.

Feel pretty down today.. Had a shit dream that OH left me & moved city and stuff, then he was on a off mood before work, I said "Love you" and he said "I know" :(
Before he left he seemed a little happier, said he felt a bit ill and might call in sick tomorrow but I've made plans with my sis tomorrow :(

Grr sorry for moaning over nothing I just worry he's going off me? Yesterday he tried coming on to me (sorry tmi lol) I wasn't in the mood, we haven't done the deed since I was about 12 weeks! Feel really guilty :/

Heyy yeah he came with me in the end, I bought a top & necklace & some musiln squares.

Feel pretty down today.. Had a shit dream that OH left me & moved city and stuff, then he was on a off mood before work, I said "Love you" and he said "I know" :(
Before he left he seemed a little happier, said he felt a bit ill and might call in sick tomorrow but I've made plans with my sis tomorrow :(

Grr sorry for moaning over nothing I just worry he's going off me? Yesterday he tried coming on to me (sorry tmi lol) I wasn't in the mood, we haven't done the deed since I was about 12 weeks! Feel really guilty :/

omg u gotta have sex soon it soooooo gooooooood now extra sensative :winkwink:

awwww hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lol I think I should, but cause it's been so long it's gonna hurt!
It used to hurt before anyway so :blush:

Meh, at least it'll make him happy for an hour or so :haha:

Lol I think I should, but cause it's been so long it's gonna hurt!
It used to hurt before anyway so :blush:

Meh, at least it'll make him happy for an hour or so :haha:

:haha: i didn't have sex from when i found out till 20weeks n my god :winkwink: things have changed it was amazing,

:haha: man are intruiged so easily lol

awwh it was only a dream n its not guna come true :hugs:
i suppose just like us they do get them days where they r offish for no reason.my bf was offish before he went to work today then he just phoned me on hes lunch happy so its abit like :S

aww:(dont feel bad about the sex thing tho coz alott of girls havnt done it in weeeks aswell..mayb say 2 him u dont really feel up to it but ul giv it ago n go gentle coz itl hurt u but it is true it does feel much nicer even tho it hurts me to x

wait until we r not pregnant..
we r guna be like ahh what hapend to the good sex lol x

u okayy tho?x

just a bit upset lol u?

awwh im okay thanks:)
whats up?:(x

im hormonal & OH cut his hair short and it was down to his shoulders he looks gay nom :growlmad: lol

awwh we wil make u feel better:)
ahh did u prefer it down to the shoulders ?lol did you mean 'nom' as in normally or he looks gay now?lol sorry x

Well I know what I'll be doing tonight then ;)

Hope it doesn't hurt too much :(

haha;)
for me it doesnt hurt like i thought..its much more of a nice feeling :D
i thought my bf would go off me but lately eveynight he stays hes trying it lol x

u okayy tho?x

just a bit upset lol u?

awwh im okay thanks:)
whats up?:(x

im hormonal & OH cut his hair short and it was down to his shoulders he looks gay nom :growlmad: lol

awwh we wil make u feel better:)
ahh did u prefer it down to the shoulders ?lol did you mean 'nom' as in normally or he looks gay now?lol sorry x

well i hate men with long hair but it suited him, he looks gay now :haha:

Lmao me and my OH used to be at it like rabbits all the time!

I'm sure it'll be fine, ah he's gonna be so shocked when he gets home :haha:

awwh u gotta tell him to grow it again for the time baby gets here so you can take lots of photos of him and you all:px

lol hes in for a good suprise:D
even if he is feeling down n ill:)lol

if i say no to my bf the once he seems to take offence n says im rejecting him n kinda turns over n goes asleep lol how rude x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->