• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

come & chat No.2

awww...i only want it for my 4d scan..he has everything aswell cept a few lil bits but i was planing to have my scan around 27 weeks so i want it fast lol x

well i kept attemtping turnin from side to side lol but i swear he kicks what ever side im on!
aww itl feel more real soon..i didnt feel pregnant either til about 17 wks when i 1st started to feel fluttters but you got it all to come:D its exciting:Dx

lol mine kicks d oposite side to which im lying on all the time lol

and yep not long now :)

awww...i only want it for my 4d scan..he has everything aswell cept a few lil bits but i was planing to have my scan around 27 weeks so i want it fast lol x

MW said it takes 3weeks to come threw to me :s

aww least your busy:D
im trying to stay busy by finding things to do lol
hes good:D kept me awake all mornin kickin so hard tho,he doesnt let me sleep on my side lol
hows your babyy bumpp?x

aww unlucky im lucky my bubz is a quiet one unless i prod him:blush:
he only moves in the moring afternoon and night for a total of 5ish hours

its weird coz if hes kickin n i prod him he stops for a bit n never gives me a prod back:( lol
5 hours is quitee alot!! lol i dont think he moves that much but lately hes gettin more n more active x

my kicks seem to be getin higher aswell,are yours?
n omg thats ages! by then il be needin the 500 one lol i got told a week or 10 days max :/ x

my kicks seem to be getin higher aswell,are yours?
n omg thats ages! by then il be needin the 500 one lol i got told a week or 10 days max :/ x

lower mine are getting :s
And if i prod him when hes movin he will kick back but other wise nothing lol,
may just be the area

heya Donna. :)
yeah, i'm quite bored actually.. :haha:

how're you and bubba? xxx

Me too, I am trying not to move lol, baby has been kicking non-stop all day and she hasn't moved for about ten mins so HOPING she's gone asleep :haha:
I'm okay, I need to be up early but want to wait till OH is home as I haven't seen him much :blush:

aww, that's adorable! :cloud9:
putting your baby to bed already? :p

when's he comin back?
i have to be awake early and be at school by 8am. :(
-rawr-
i cbf tbh. xxx

Lol not adorable, it's starting to hurt! :(

Urr I dunno, anywhere from 11pm till 1am i guess.
Awh that sucks! I am getting up at 8 cause I might be going beach, to be honest I don't really feel up to it, just rather go to a pub for dinner or something :shrug: I dunno, I seem to be really indecisive recently!

the beach?
might get some good bump tanning. :p
though i read the sun and pregnant girl post.. ;)

aww, that's not long now! xxx

Yeah I guess, just wanna spend time with him! :( Been feeling quite down, on Friday it would be my due date for our first baby :cry: Luckily he has it off so hopefully we can do something nice as I don't want to get too upset.

I don't think it'll be tanning weather tbh, I will probably just be in the amusements :haha:

aww, hon, i'm sorry.
no one should have to go through that. :( :hugs:

just remember to sorround yourself with people who love you. xxxxx

Thanks hun :) It's just creeped up so quickly, it's so weird to think I would or already have a little one around now :/
I am over the moon about our little girl though & she will know that she has a big brother looking down :D

Yeah, well no-one knew I was pregnant apart from OH & my two bestfriends, so it's really hard sometimes when they say stuff like "oh your first pregnancy" and stuff like that. But I'll be okay :)

Every time I look at your signature you change the names! Lol I really liked Eden! Ellie is cute though I liked it but OH didn't :(

awww. :( :hugs:
just block them out.
she'll have someone watching over her and it's something that has nothing to do with other people. <3

:haha: yah.. i can't stick to one!
i have a constant epiphany (sp?) moments and think i've found the name..
but haven't. :blush:

i love Eden, but i think it's a baby boy bean, so more worried about boy names! :haha: :blush: xxxx

Lol I was like that, we were definatley going to call her Lily-May but soon went off that lol, we have a name picked but keeping it secret, in case we change it again :haha:

Awh, Charlie is nice for a boy! We had Jacob picked out for a boy, was so convinced we wouldn't have to think about girl names!
x

awww!
i love Lilly and Jacob!!

i'm constantly changing it!

atm i really like Charlie, Noah, Daniel, Kieran, Gabriel, Tobias and Colin.
and Ella, Caitlin, Sophia, Chloe, Olivia, Piper and Eden for girls. ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"