come & chat No.2

ahh how scary but exciting that im gettin em! omg lool hope it doesnt mean baby comin early but i think it must be the stress !
omg yhh well actualy id rather go back to college they seemed the worse days but wer actually the best days of my life lol x

you scared me then! :dohh:
prolly is..
go and relax, take a bath or something. :haha:

and wtf? i hate school!
i can't wait to be done with it. :D xxx

lool i scared myself too aha
naughty baby! :haha:
bf just come now so i cant :/
hes trying to be nice to me n then screamin then hugin me its like argh!

aww i cant wait til summerr now! thats all im lookin 4wrd to coz i love getin a tan but my bely is guna be pure white ,oh jeez x

lool i scared myself too aha
naughty baby! :haha:
bf just come now so i cant :/
hes trying to be nice to me n then screamin then hugin me its like argh!

aww i cant wait til summerr now! thats all im lookin 4wrd to coz i love getin a tan but my bely is guna be pure white ,oh jeez x

:haha:
aww, he's trying to be the centre of attention. :winkwink:
ooo.. go and enjoy time with him.
and if he screams, tell him Em'll slap him. :thumbup:

haha!
by summer i'll only be 6 months. :happydance:
so guess no holiday abroad for mee xxx

Heeey :hi:
Ellie you had a baxton hick?
They're not nice, I had one a week ago, fucking hurt!
x

Heya Donna. :hugs:
doesn't sound fun..

and yeah Glitterfairy!
and hi btw. :blush:

right ladies.
time for me to go hit the hay.
i'm so tired and have to be up by 6am for school. :dohh:
hope you and bumpsies have a nice sleep! xx

I think the men are never sure about getting married at first - they dont see the fuss!
but luckily for me we've been speaking about it ever since we got together! and now its finally happening!
But if i am pregnant this month - im gonna be one heffa on my wedding day, haha!
But i've seen some gorgeous maternity wedding dresses so im not too bothered :)

yeah Jayden is nice! hehe i'd be the same prob think of a name but change it as soon as i saw him but as your fob's told everyone thats his name, could be a problem :p hehe.

How are you today?
I'm back in work :( boooring!
You working now? Or on maternity leave?
xxx
aww really?your plannin to get married in oct aswell,awwl thats soo cute!
i wanna get married but fob doesnt want to at all:(

lool oh gosh i hate that 2! all we can do is not look lol or them people that chew like really loudly even if they eatin something soft like bread lol
i like the name Jayden..its the only 1 i like atm but i was planin on seein him 1st before i made a decision but now fob has gone n told everyone thats hes name so its kinda like hmm lol

okayy il chat 2 u tomoroww:Dx

hehe, im not even sure if im pregnant yet
but this morning i had
Branflakes, a yoghurt and like 5 handfuls of m n ms hahaha
im such a pig :p

At least everythings okay now!!
I'd be super excited hehe.
ooh i hope the nausea and all the bad stuff stays far away! hehe
have you got a birth plan?
:)
xxx
Hi Donna :)
I'm Savannah - 18 years old and just recently had a m/c.
But keeping my head up and TTC.

I'm at work bored, and actually im hungry too!!!
Hows the pregnancy been for you so far?
I bet your so excited! hehe
x
Hi Ladies,
I've never spoken in this chat before but would be nice to speak to new people :)

How are you all?
I'm bored, sitting at work :(
x
Hey :)
Nice to meet you, I'm Donna!
I'm 19 and due a girl in August :]

I'm just sat in bed bored and tired and hungry lol.
How are you?
x

I'm sorry about your loss, I had a mc in September and got pregnant again in October. Stay poistive, and I hope you get your BFP soon :)
I just ate lasagne and a yoghurt & I'm still hungry lol!

The pregnancy has been okay, had a couple scares with bleeding, cramps and some emergency scans, as well as morning sickness & constant nausea but all of that has gone now and will hopefully stay far away!

Yeah I'm really excited :D

iv lost where i last wrote!! Lol

thanks rach... hope ur ok x

how are u girls?

xxx

Me too Aimee!
I'm too tired :dohh:
Fell asleep at about 3 and my puppy kept coming upstairs barking when OH left for work at 8 :(
Grr not in the mood for a car ride :(

You okayyy?

Heeey :hi:
Ellie you had a baxton hick?
They're not nice, I had one a week ago, fucking hurt!
x

heyy:D
yess iv had two now! i know there not ment to really hurt but yess they do for me aswell! lol
is there a different in the people that get them earlier rather than later?:S x

i hope your having a good day at skl:)
me n fob ended up arguin n then he was fine with me but was moody this mornin coz hes too tired..im not guna argue anymore about the job n stuf coz i dont think hes guna take much more of it anyway lol.
speak2u when your backk:Dx

I think the men are never sure about getting married at first - they dont see the fuss!
but luckily for me we've been speaking about it ever since we got together! and now its finally happening!
But if i am pregnant this month - im gonna be one heffa on my wedding day, haha!
But i've seen some gorgeous maternity wedding dresses so im not too bothered :)

yeah Jayden is nice! hehe i'd be the same prob think of a name but change it as soon as i saw him but as your fob's told everyone thats his name, could be a problem :p hehe.

How are you today?
I'm back in work :( boooring!
You working now? Or on maternity leave?
xxx
aww really?your plannin to get married in oct aswell,awwl thats soo cute!
i wanna get married but fob doesnt want to at all:(

lool oh gosh i hate that 2! all we can do is not look lol or them people that chew like really loudly even if they eatin something soft like bread lol
i like the name Jayden..its the only 1 i like atm but i was planin on seein him 1st before i made a decision but now fob has gone n told everyone thats hes name so its kinda like hmm lol

okayy il chat 2 u tomoroww:Dx

aww i kind of do think its nice to get married then have a baby anyway so if you ws pregnant itd be perfect stil:Div always talked about it with him but he sees marriage as a waste of time:( and something that traps you down..nice ey?lol
aww what time u finishin today?
well i had a 6month break out in cyprus n was working the whole time ..until i found out i was pregnant i decided id better come back be round family plus the hospitals out there was well bad..so now i cant find another job coz i only come back a few wks ago n i think im too far along:(X

heyy im gd thnks:D
hows u and how was skl?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"