• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

come & chat No.2

I love the name we have picked out for her, so I think we will keep it.

Caitlin is beautiful! & I liked Olivia but my friend named her little girl Olivia grr! Come to think of it, I like all the names you have for girls!
Noah is really nice for a boy :) & Gabriel, it's differnet, I love differnet names :)

I am up wayyyyy too early for my liking!
Beach today :dance:

Hope you all have a nice day :)

heyy i guess no1s on lol
but im up early to coz i had midwife,soo lucky u gone to the beach!! :p
im well anoyed coz they wouldnt giv me the 190 n now i gota wait til im 30 weeks! to see the midwife again!is there any other way round it?x

I'm back, but your gone now :dohh:
Oh that sucks! Can't you just get your doctor to sign it or something? I hope I can get mine done at my appointment in May, bloody need the money :(

aww, just bring the computer into the bathroom and then you never have to worry. :haha:
we're good. xx

aww, just bring the computer into the bathroom and then you never have to worry. :haha:
we're good. xx

:haha: i would if it was my laptop (not on laptop as my charger is in two pieces) but its a huggggge computer :haha:

ooooh must remember to take a viable bump pic :happydance:

ooh im kinda off n on lol i went out today shopin n gosh i couldnt even find anythigg!
soo anoying! coz the bump makes every outfit i try on look nasty !:(

how was your day at the beach thoo?x

samee! i well love the beach!
even tho i hate the water n swimmin lol
i think this weekend is ment to be well nice:Dx

Beach was goood :)
& I know what you mean Ellie, I just look frumpy in all my clothes.
I am just buying sizes bigger instead of maternity clothes but I might ask OH if I can buy maternity stuff instead as I look horrible :(

awwh gdd:Ddid u enjoy the arcades?lol
yehh i totally think i need maternity clothes!bigger sizes was workin for me until like now:(
they just dont sit proply on me anymore!
i think im guna try my best 2 pul threw without buyin anything coz its not like i go out anywhere greatt lol x

Yeah :)
My sister won me a pink Carebear lol.
Lol same, I asked OH to buy me some jeggins and a couple big tops for the time being!

im on now your gone:(
mayb ul be back lol

im living in the primark black long leggins at 3 pound lol long tops which r becoming short coz bump is taking up all the room week by week aha x

I was wearing my £3 leggings from Primark today :rofl:

I hope OH gets paid tomorrow so we can go shopping!

You up to much this weekend?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"