• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on August Babies!!

Thank you so much. Everything just decided to hit us at once. I am waiting to hear from my caseworker on if we can get cash assistance until we go to court against DH's work. Depending on the outcome (if they determine he needs further help and surgery or not) will decide if either we continue to get disability until he is healed and can return to work, or if we lose then I have to return to work and he is going to stay home with the kids (not that we know how cause he can barely lift a bottle of soda let alone the girls). We are also looking into housing because we currently live with my in-laws (we were hoping that shortly after the New Year once his surgery was scheduled that I could look into a part time job so we could find a place), if we end up getting housing we are going to try for full custody of his daughter (her mother's home life is unstable and two years ago her parents threw her and his daughter out on the street, so it can happen again at any time). I sure hope things cant get any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->