• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on August Babies!!

Well, you can add me to the list again. We were going to wait till May to TTC but um, I got a little demanding during O time. Couldn't wait for protection to be put in place. Will be testing on the 14th I think, no early testing. Spent way too much money on BFNs!

Not exactly a good time for us to get pg but it's our fault and we'll take it either way. We'll make it work either way.

I know about the demanding. After our last daughter was born in Feb. we were going to wait until Summer 09 to TTC, but in July we both decided we couldn't wait any longer.

Um, you read that wrong. lol

I had to have him right then and there, I could not wait for him to unwrap the condom. I was that demanding. I was naughty.

Flu like symptoms today, but I know it's not the flu. I vomited once the other day but had no nausea at all. 9-10 DPO ?

Um, you read that wrong. lol

I had to have him right then and there, I could not wait for him to unwrap the condom. I was that demanding. I was naughty.

Oh no I understood and I did the same thing in July lol and he decided to forget waiting right after that. We both went out for the 4th and we had a few too many drinks and I couldn't wait for him to find the condoms.

Hi Ladies, am back, little bean grew wings decided it wanted to be an angel.:cry:

I really want to start trying but am going to wait until I get a proper first cycle, but please can I join you, av missed this little group and you lovely ladies:hugs:

aw sorry to hear of your loss Sarah. Glad you haven't given up though.

Tested today at roughly 12 dpo and it was a BFN.

So sorry to hear that Sarah, of course you can join us again.

oh Sarah - so sorry to hear this :cry:
I don't know what to say - but I'm here any time you want to chat. :hugs:

some where around 10-12 dpo and I am spotting today, cramps have stopped though.

I have no clue where I am anymore. I think I might begin every Friday starting either this week or next week since I have no clue when AF should be due, plus if I plan to drink for the holidays I want to be certain or not.

So sorry to hear of your loss Sarah, we're all here for you if you need anything... a chat or whatever. :hug:

I'm not really sure where my cycle has got to at the moment.. I think I may have O'd yesterday... but even if I did its another one where I only have a slight temp rise again, so I wont be sure till af arrives!

Am so thankful to have B&B not sure how I would've coped, thankyou for your kind messsages:hugs:, av missed reading all this TTC, just need to get back into it again.

But with the Love and strength from OH we are getting through this together, its just made everything so clear and bought us closer together and realise how much we Love each other.

We cant wait to start trying again, we just have to look forward but we will never forget our much loved little Angel Bean, we have made a memorial the link is in my sig.

So you dont have to say anything am coping fine, next month we are going to:sex::sex:and more:sex::winkwink:

Just need to practise to get it right again:rofl:

So heres to us ladies getting :bfp: and sending lots of :dust::dust::dust:to all of us :hug:

Sarahxx

Ever notice how the grossest stuff excites those TTC? Normally things we look forward to while TTC makes us all mad when not TTC. With that said I have no clue still where in my cycle I am, but I am having tons of CM discharge, I mean it feels like I am peeing my pants. Which some of you will remember was the same thing I had with both my girls to the point I always thought it was AF starting.

Sounds good K&K!! Have you stopped temping? x

These next two months are our not trying, not preventing months. Of course we have the holidays this month, then next month is my bday and Khloe's 2nd and then Keira's 1st in on Valentines Day. I have a lot of stuff to do and plan, so I am taking a break from temping just for now and just going with the flow type deal. Oddly enough when I wasn't trying and just going with it I conceived both girls. Keira was planned, but was conceived when we BD and decided to TTC (it was the only time it was possible because we weren't together again for close to two weeks). I figure if I keep temping and my temps stay up and I am not pg that I will get all excited thinking I got an Xmas or bday BFP and let myself down when I should be happy for the last year.

we ll I thought my O waas pretty straight forward this month! had the ewcm, the +ve opk and a temp rise all nicely in the right place.... FF put my crosshairs in on cd 16... but then yesterday my temp plummeted to lower than its ever been an ff took my o day away! i discarded the temp to keep the o there, incase i read the temp wrong, but its only gone back up very slightly today! So i'm not sure if I am actually 6dpo afterall or still waiting to O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->