Come on Friday!

havefaith01

Reaction score
I get to see "my little" again in 2 more days!!! I can not wait! And.... I also picked up the heartbeat on a doppler! I couldn't believe it. I am only 8 weeks. Now I just need Friday to get here so I can see "him" and know everything is ok!
How is everyone doing? I don't think I was ever this worried with my other 2 pregnancies.

I've got my 12 week scan on Friday and feel a bit nervous about it if I'm honest. Just want everything to be ok! Last pregnancy I couldn't look at the screen until I seen my partner crying in amazement! Think I will stare at him again until I am brave enough to look myself lol!

My scan is two weeks Friday I am simply dreading it due to a mmc so am really hoping it goes quick I just want to know if everything's ok !!! Good luck Friday 😃😃 x

Thanks ladies for the reply's! I am hoping for great scans for you! I just got a call from the Dr, they are moving my appt up to tomorrow (only one day up) Hoping all is ok! I will let you guys know tomorrow. :)

Come on Friday lol. I have to wait another 2 weeks but I did get to have one today. I've been trying my doppler for the last few days with no success. I'm jealous :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->