• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

Apple sorry the :witch: got you, lots of luck for next month:hugs:

New cycle - and I am feeling quite chipper really. Did some ebay shopping at 11DPO and it is all starting to show up - some lovely stuff! I highly recommend treats

My lovely ladies - you are all about to leave me behind - as this month will be lower profile for me. I am off to Malawi on Saturday for 10 days. Will be sure to check in - but not sure how great my internet access will be

Also - as you know, this is my preventing cycle. I'm actually super excited about this (!) because I will get to see a 'normal' cycle post O temps. I want to see what my eggo does sans spermies.

Then, natural killer cell testing at about 7DPO. (Who needs dates anymore?) I know, they have a wiked name, and yes - they are real - let's see if I've got too many of em.

Big :hugs:

Sorry Apple love hope this time around it's you turn.
What part of Canada are you in? East Coast, middle or West Coast? I figure if I got mine today on the East Coast, middle would be tomorrow and West Coast Sat.

Hi K&K - I am Canadian, but I live in England, and here to stay :) So - I'm a little ahead of you.

hiya july babies :) apple sry for af getting ya:(

well where u get ur digi's from ? cos on the clearblue site itself there only either £9.99 each OR £13.99 for 2 !! free pnp !! and it must b international ?!?!? this is where i go mine from n if u order b4 2pm u get them next day and i sure did !! :):)
my boobs av only just started hurting me they feel n look 10x bigger,not to uncomfy .... yet !!
im feeling very hopeful on min and not the next,its the fear of mc is so so scaring me,and cos of last time im scared to go2the EPU :( but last time i didnt av the bnb girls for support ;)
hope ur all ok today ?

Hopeful and Always and Shiv - excited that testing is coming up soon for you! I want to see :bfp:s when I come home from Malawi!!

Ju bubbs........... missing you girl! What's happening down your way?

JJF - everything crossed for you to make it to the 8 week scan honey. Can't wait to see your scan piccies. :hug:

KSarah- your ticker is super cute - happy for you hon

I'm sure I am missing some (sorry!!) here's some :baby :dust: to all for good measure!!

Pamela, what a bummer!! Good luck with your natural killer cells!! Hopefully that will get you some answers.

Well, my temp is flying up nicely, unlike the last 2 months where its been a bit up and down after O even, so seeing it just go straight up this month is making me quite positive!! might start testing on saturday i think!!:D

Just thought I'd let you all know... my poas addiction got the better of me!! I just wee' on an IC and a superdrug test and have shadow faint lines on both.. I'm kinda hopeful about that coz I've never had an evap on superdrug ones, they're usually either bfp or crystal clear white! So... will test again in a couple of days!! FX!

Nice temps Ju bubbs! Good luck.

Honey - great to see that digi +ve in your hand!! The fact it says 2-3 weeks is a really good sign :) Big big :hugs:

Applegirl have a great time...you sound good, which is good to hear.

Ju - fantastic!!! Wowza, imagine that already, way to go girl! Fingers crossed for.

I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow, and will start testing Sunday, who was I kidding saying I was going to wait! lol

I'm still here! BFN and no witch. I don't want her anyway!

Send me a postcard from Malawi! Have a great trip!

Just thought I'd let you all know... my poas addiction got the better of me!! I just wee' on an IC and a superdrug test and have shadow faint lines on both.. I'm kinda hopeful about that coz I've never had an evap on superdrug ones, they're usually either bfp or crystal clear white! So... will test again in a couple of days!! FX!

did they show up on pics????? to share with us??? I'm excited for you! Fingers crossed!!!

Michele - good news on no AF, let's hope that BFP shows up soon!

Oh Ju bubbs - that is amazing!!! great news hon. Fingers crossed for super dark lines and a super sticky bean!! :hugs:

Apple thanks for the posiive vibes, I hope we all have good news for you when you return. Have an amazing time and treat yourself - you deserve it.

Ju bubbs - looking good. keep us posted.

Always - I am going to test on Sunday as well - hope we get BFPs.

I am still suffering from some gassy belly and having wierd cramps - praying it's positive but trying (yeah right) to keep a level head.

Lots of babydust for all of us!

I am still suffering from some gassy belly and having wierd cramps - praying it's positive but trying (yeah right) to keep a level head.

:lol: I was just thinking the same thing. I'm wondering if I'm overanalyzing everything, but then I'm like...NO! I'm pg! :lol: Hope I'm right!!!

Babydust to everyone

always what do you mean by Over Analyze? Is there such a think, hahahaha.

Jububbs can't wait to see....

I am not doing to good today. I had a major break down while DH was at the store. I went from screaming to sitting at the kitchen table crying. Then I yelled at older DD for climbing on the table then burst into tears.
Ju GL hope those lines get darker and you get a sticky bean.
Apple, lol I forgot to put Always name in that section, I was asking her where in Canada because I got the digi we won already so I was trying to figure how far she was from me to determine when she is going to get hers. GL with the killer cell testing, and your trip. Hope you get a little bit of connection just to check in here and there.
Always hope you get a BFP and that you get to show us how pretty it is with that digi.
GL everyone else.

K&K - I'm so glad you have been in touch. You have been on my mind today. Sounds like you are feeling stressed, and I am not surprised. Are you sure you don't want to give your doc a call?

What is your plan honey? What have you decided to do about the digi - when are you going to use it? Big :hug:

KandK, I'm so sorry to hear that you had a breakdown this morning. I know somewhat how you feel, as I had a late BFP, but prior to that I'd get a BFP on some tests and then a BFN on others, I had no clue what was going on, it was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Hang in there. I'm wondering as well if you are planning on using the digi, or calling your doc.

I'm in the central part of Canada, hopefully the digi will arrive today, although I kind of hope it arrives a little later, so that I don't have the urge to use it! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->