• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

I am waiting until Mon. or Tues. to call him. Since I am irregular and maybe my body is screwy and I didn't O until later then Sun. will be 33 days (which was last cycle) and I will test then to see if I get a stronger BFP or another BFN so I can talk to him with a better understanding. I dont want to call and say I got a BFN this week with spotting only to go see him with a strong BFP. Plus I want to see if he thinks I should come in or not. He knows it is a pain to get to his office, specially with both the girls in tow. As for the digi I wont use it unless I get a nice dark line on another test or it will be saved for later.

I'm seriously DYING to test! I can't wait! Well, I can, but I wish I could test now!

So nervous!

DH is stopping at the dollar store on his way home tonight...hope he isn't too embarrassed, I've asked for at least 5!!! that will get me from Sunday-Thursday, and then I can use the FRER on Friday if AF hasn't arrived.

WTF I just went to pee and got a big glob of EWCM but mixed with blood. No way did I just decide to get a BFP, skip AF and O again. This is driving me nuts

Hon - EWCM can be a sign of early pregnancy... Sending you :hug:

Well lets see I am on CD32.... I wish I had a test other than the digi to pee on.

Forgot to add, on a plus side I found a doctor that everyone loves and posted about on sites, takes my insurance, does natural births, no IVs if not wanted and the best part does VBA2C!!!!! I so need to call and see what she has to say. I love my current doctor but he doesn't perform VBACs so never mind VBA2C.

Sorry always... its far too faint for a pic, especially since i only have a camera phone not a proper camera! The urge got to me again today tho and I have the 'shadow' line is more prominant, sure I can see a hint of pink.. but time will tell!! Hopefully we'll have a few clear bfp's kicking around from various ppl on sunday!

KandK, I have quite a bit of ewcm today aswell.. also a dip in temp. i just looked back over my last 2 charts and also had ewcm on both of them around the day of a temp dip and also spotting on the first chart... so hopefully thats a good sign!

KanK, fingers crossed for you. I know I keep saying it, but it's true. Thinking of you.

Ju_bubbs, sounds very promising! I am so tempted to test, but will wait. I actually feel patient this time around....not DYING to test like I did the last time. I have five dollar store tests waiting for me, which I will probably start to use on Sunday. Here's to hoping!

Take care ladies!

Good luck Always and Ju bubbs- let's see some dark lines!!

K&K - thinkin of ya. Really hoping for you honey.

Well my 2ww is over but I don't have AF or a BFP. Wonder what's going on?

Applegirl, thank you! I have to admit, I'm so nervous to test, which is probably why I didn't do so already.

Michele - that is weird, maybe it will just be a late BFP? Are you usually pretty regular?

hmmm, interesting. When was she due? Yesterday or today?

If I am running like last month, it's today. If it was a 28 day cycle it was 2-3 days ago?

no kidding! That is good then that AF hasn't arrived! Maybe it will just be a late BFP! Good luck hun!!!

I'm cramping today...nothing heavy/strong, can just feel it. Oh, how I overanalyze all of my "symptoms"!!! Gotta love it!

Ty.

I don't get cramps before AF, I really don't want her anyway.

I am dying here, I NEED TO TEST! The latest AF could have been due is Sun. A woman looked at my chart and thinks I might have had an anovulatory, but said she has also seen charts like that ended in a healthy pg, but also thinks that my spotting could just have well been a mild AF due to the BFing. Ugggh.

Ju_bubbs
hope u get a mega dark :bfp: hun and as myself i'll keep my FX for a heathly sticky bean :)

plus everyone eles, we dont want wicked :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->