Come on July Babies!

Girls....
I just wanted you all to know i am still here reading your psts....
I started a new job this week so have been busy with that!!!
I have my fingers crossed and am sending you all my positive thoughts!!!!!!

I will be just starting my bd plan tommorrow ( just got over food poisoning so no stength for any sexy sexy time!!!)

I just realized..even though testing for a JULY baby.....a due date after 21st is a LEO baby!! So even though I am 2 weeks behind you all...WE can still have a leo baby together!!!!!!!!!

Someone tell me to step away from the tests. I am looking at them again and the two I took are clearly BFPs, there is no denying it. The lines are still there, and pink.

:yipee: K&K - stop testing!! get over to first tri and start celebrating. call your doctor and make your appointment - girl - start buying nappies! You are having a baby!!! :hugs: :wohoo:

Chillbilly - great to hear from you! good news on the new job - hope it is going really well. :dust: for this cycle!!

No no I mean the old tests haven't re-tested since BFN on Sun. I am also losing symptoms now. I still have it all but not as bad. I really think it is over for me.

Oh K&K - sorry I misinterpreted. :blush:

I can only offer you a hug :hugs: and say that you do not know for sure yet, and I hope for the best for you.

Well - if my blood test comes back positive this afternoon - after taking two home tests - one positive and the other negative my pregnancy calender says my EDD will be the 10th July 09 . . . .

I dunno what to think, no more signs of spotting for a while now cant remember when though.

Hi ladies

Just an update:-

On monday my HCG levels were 380 and they wanted them to rise to at least 700, went this morning and they came back at 933:happydance:

The nurse said a scan below 1000 dosnt normal show a gestation sac but they decided to try anyway, well the scan came back saying they couldnt locate the sac:cry: but they said it was just an idea to have today to save me going back on friday.

they are very happy with my HCG levels but they still cant rule out ectopic pregnancy at this stage due to not seeing the sac.
So i have to go back on Friday and have my HCG tested again and go for another scan to rule out ectopic if they cant find anything on friday they are going admit me:cry:

Just got to think positive she said normally a ectopic see's only a slight rise in HCG not a doubling rise for Fingers & toes crossed that it was just too early to see.

Thanks for Reading

& good luck to all you ladies:hugs:

Mom2wes...they say that brown is ok, because it's old. So fingers crossed that that's the case!

KandK - sending sticky vibes and hugs your way

KKSarah - good luck hun,I'm sure you didn't see it because it's just too small

MommyMichelle - exciting! fingers crossed for you!!!

Applegirl - I didn't get my BFP until after AF was due, so let's hope that's will happen to you too. Good luck

And for me, just waiting! lol Woohoo for it being Wednesday, the week is half over now!

BFN AGAIN! I have ONE test left but I have a feeling AF is on her way. I did not use FMU and I am a bit dehydrated since I drank Coke at work.

Well I'm out. The witch arrived today in full force. No spotting, or easing me in gently - she well and truly came with a bang. Grrrrr. No July 09 baby for me.

Wishing you all lots of luck. Looking good for some of you ladies, so wishing you all the best. (Sorry haven't been sending many messages but have been trying to stay off here a bit in my last 1WW as otherwise I go crazy!!!)

Dawnie x

Sorry to hear that Dawnie, good luck next month :hug:

Michele, grr on the BFN, stay away AF!

Hi Dawnie - good for you for staying away if it makes you crazy!
So sorry to hear that the :witch: got you. :(
All the best for the new cycle though! :hugs:

BFN AGAIN! I have ONE test left but I have a feeling AF is on her way. I did not use FMU and I am a bit dehydrated since I drank Coke at work.

Sorry Michele! I know what you mean - I can feel the :witch: lurking. Hope you get better news soon - or if AF is coming - that she comes quick! x

Thanks so much ladies. Good luck to those of you that are still in.

can I get in? its still a week til I test and Im so desperate for a july Bubs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->