• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

Hi Moon!

I have another week to wait as well....hope time flies!!!

Welcome moon, i'm with you on the 1ww too!

Michele, keep positive untill witch shows, it aint over yet!!

Dawnie, sorry she got you! Best of luck for an august baby!!

kksarah, great news on your levels.. good luck with your next scan, they did say it was prob too early so dont worry yourself!

bump5 any news on your bloods??

KandK, are you gunna test again? hopefully the bfn was a dodgy test? and as for symptoms, ive seen a few women over in 1st tri saying how they're symptoms come and go! Hope it all works out for you xx

Sorry if I've missed anyones news, I've been busy trying to catch up with some xmas shopping to take my mind off the 2ww!!! 5dpo now, had loooads of sticky cm last couple of days, dunno if thats a good sign or bad sign! Also really bloated and sore boobs and things, so hopefully all good! might start testing in a couple of days just for fun lol!

Sorry to hear Dawnie that she got you.
Michele, sorry for the BFN, but still in it until the witch shows.
Sarah, hope that at your next scan they see a very healthy little baby and you can begin to put your mind at ease.
Welcome to the group Moon, hope your 1ww doesn't drive you nuts and at the end of it you get a very nice BFP.

Well my spotting is gone and CM is back to a combination of watery and creamy. I just wish that whatever is going on would make up it's mind. I will see what this weekend brings and if it is even worth testing again.

G/L Ju!
Forgot to mention symptoms are back to normal, damn my body to hell.

KandK isn't that crazy!!!! Good luck, positive vibes!

Ju - I'm with you, I had some slight cramping yesterday and then bbs seem to be sore, but I'm thinking I'm just *thinking* that they are! I can just notice them more (uncomfortable), and they kind of feel heavy in a sense...lol if that makes sense! cm is still there, not tons, but there, not sure if that's normal for me or not at this time of my schedule since I never charted before. I am going to hit up the dollar store, I will probably start testing Sunday....I knew I'd cave and test early! lol

My girlfriend and I are going Christmas shopping tonight, I can't wait to hang out....I need to find a dress for a Christmas dinner we have to go to next month too!

Always, can I click my heels and join you and girlfriend on shopping outing?

Most definately! It shall be fun!!! With a stop at good old Starbucks too!

Hi Everyone, I'm new here, but have been lurking for about a month trying to work out all the abbreviations! I am 7DPO so have a week to wait to test! This is my fouth cycle of ttc and I think I am going CRAZY symptom spotting! I swear I have never taken any notice of my cm before, and now each time I go to the loo I am studying it! sorry tmi! So here are my symptoms..........imaginary or not............I have sore boobs, but only from the bottom, not the top (anyone else had this?!?!?), I have been having funny twitchy feelings in my belly down by my hip bone for the last week, and I have some creamy cm. So that's it!
Woah sorry for long post, it appears I may have been keeping all this stuff bottled up a bit too much !

lol, that's ok Shiv! Never TMI in a TTC thread! Welcome.

Symptoms sound promising, fingers crossed for you! Not much longer until you get to test. Will you try to test early, or are you waiting until the day AF is due?

Shiv - omg! I totally know what you mean about the boobs being sore at the sides/bottom but not the top. I think it is a really good sign hon. Welcome!! :hugs:

Hi thanks Applegirl and always. I think I will try to wait to test (but then I said that last month!)

By the looks of it you are due to test soon Applegirl?!?!? and not long for you either Always. good luck to both of you x

By the looks of it you are due to test soon Applegirl?!?!?

Oh Shiv!! :rofl: I wish I had that kind of patience.

Of course I have been testing already since 8DPO! I'm 14DPO today - still :bfn: not no AF. I suspect this is because I have been taking B6 to lengthen my luteal phase. Hmmm... maybe it is working too well? Expecting the witch any time.

Feeling pretty relaxed about it though. This morning's :bfn: felt pretty decisive. Have not completely given up hope... but as I say - expecting the witch.

Got my digi in the mail today so that has me happy! Still dont know what is going on and dont have no normal tests so still playing the waiting game. GL everyone else

Applegirl - as they say it ain't over til it's over!

KandK - ooooh, I wonder if I'll be getting mine soon too!

Thinking that bbs are definately somewhat sore...hopefully that's a good sign! Oh I hope, I hope, I hope!

oh darn it! Sorry Applegirl...here's to next month. Hugs to you

Sorry Apple love hope this time around it's you turn.
What part of Canada are you in? East Coast, middle or West Coast? I figure if I got mine today on the East Coast, middle would be tomorrow and West Coast Sat.

Apple, I'm so sad but glad to hear your okay! So when do you go for your killer cell test?

Shiv-I'm so impressed with your abreviations, you sure have mastered them while you were lurking :)

Good luck ladies!!!!

Apple - so sorry the nasty witch got you - but like, JJF glad to hear you're okay. I am still in the 2ww - and not being as patient as I should be. Tyring to maintain PMA. Good luck ladies.

just thought ad let you know that my boobs did hurt at the sides and not really at the top, so FX for you ladies sending all of you lots of
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

sxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"