Come on July Babies!

Sorry ladies, I have been off for a couple of days after a wee fire in my oven - and it's not my cooking. LOL!

Congrats on your wedding KandK - it sounds lovely. Apple, enjoy your weekend in Scotland. JuBubbs, you should keep having cups of tea with DH if you think you may not have o'd yet. Chilli - fellow Ontarian, I admire your patience girl - you are an inspiration - and you saved me 50.00 cause I didn't test this month. So I will think of you when having my toes done. LOL. JJF - COngrats again hun - the lines will get darker.

AF has finally subsided - it was not a fun one. But now on to bigger and better things.. I am going to get opks this month and bd like I've never bd'd before - watch out hubby. LOL. Come on ladies, I want to see some more bfp's

Hopeful - loving your PMA! Can't believe you didn't test this month- good girl!!
Enjoy that peadicure ;)
x

Apple - Oh that gives me hope! I am so afraid to be excited with these symptoms though.

Ju_bubbs- Oh wow I didn't know 3DPO, but the temp did dip around then and the next night and early morning got the bloody CM.
As for the pink stained sounds like maybe your cervix was a bit low and you irritated it during BD.

Hopeful - Thanks, it was better than I could have planned.

Well woke up and nausea is still here and temps are back up.

K&K - I am excited for you girl. Just quickly checking messages at the library in Glasgow. Will be thinking of you - crossed fingers. :hugs:

Still nauseous might cave in and test once DH's check comes and we get to the store. If we can get to the $1 store since it is a couple towns away, I dont want to spend a lot a test at the grocery store since it will probably be a BFN.

Well DH said to me earlier that I am more witchy than usual, that my skin looks awesome and I am glowing.

ohh kandksMama~ it sounds so good for you! Have you tested..when are you testing..im anxious!:) FX for you!

I said I wanted to pick one up and he told me to wait.... AF can be due either on 11/06 or 11/16. Seeing as I had all signs of O I am thinking it will come on the 6th, but last cycle was 33 days which could mean I thought I Oed and it might not show until the 16th. I want to test so bad, but I am currently only 9-10DPO. I am so anxious and just wish the days will hurry up and come so I could know already or not.

Hopeful....fire in oven...oh my thats not good...make sure your smoke detectors have fresh batteries!!!!!!!!!
we have had 2 houses ( In our town) burn to the ground due to woodstoves and chiney fires ( a bit more dangerous then your oven fire BUT such a tragedy)
anyway...glad you could get your pedi instead of spending to much on tests....$50 on tests?/ wow...i just buy them from walmart for $5 each....haha.

KandKsmama...I tested at supposed 11dpo..and got a negative...so don't test to early...haha I now feel like I should have waited BUT I still have 1 test left....and will use it on Wed.
( i have no will power when I know there's a test in the drawer, better off waiting to just buy day before AF).
oh well.....its only $5.00 haha

applegirl-are hows your 2ww so far? I am sooo glad mine is almost over..haha

2WW going well so far! Up in Scotland with friends and distracted.

Going a little bit CRAZY though - because I am not 100% sure about the day of O. FF is saying CD15 - which is grand - I'm happy with that :) Problem it is that my temp the morning of CD16 was a bit screwy. Woke up a 3am to pee- then again at the usual time. At 3am - after 4 hours sleep it was 36.66 at 6am it was 38.82. This issue comes up for me a lot as my progesterone increases - I wake up to pee every night in the 2nd half of my cycle.

I averaged the two temps. I know you won't find this advice in the charting tips - but I have done quite a lot of research on myself, and found this works. I guess I am nervous that we stopped BDing one day too soon.

Of course- I should relax. Its done now. In all likelihood I did O on CD15. Even if it was CD16 - we still have a 'good' rather than 'high' chance on FF.

The real message is that we should 'keep dancing' for 3 days post OPK+ve. I was so tired this cycle - we didn't make it.

K&K - feeling really good for you honey. Sending you lots of love and hope :hugs:

Chillbilly - So sorry to hear about the fires :( Good luck and :dust: for your test babe. Nice costume BTW.

:hug:

Well you can add me to the list but I'm thinking BFN due to an uncooperative DH. BUT I am not feeling anything over here like I normally do after O. Not one thing. I had no pregnancy symptoms but bigger boobs and a bigger belly. I am a little tired but I'm working again.

Hi MommyMichelle!

Welcome hon - and those signs sound good to me, have heard the same from many girls who turn up with a :bfp: Sending you :dust:

You are testing in 6 days - great! Looking forward to hearing all about it x

Well things have turned again. I am thinking I am having a repeat of last cycle. I had all signs of O on CD14 and then stronger signs on CD19. Yesterday morning I woke up with a little EWCM, but that was it not in the mood to BD when I am usually when I O. Temps have dropped, but still nauseous.... uggh I dont want to stop BFing, just wish I would have my regular cycle back.

Morning ladies, how are we all doing? I'm just recovering from a weekend of completely hyper kids after all the sweets on haloween! lol. And still no sign of O over here! :(

arrrggghh! Sorry Ju bubbs - sending you hope for big ov sings lots of BDing and a :bfp: !!

just bought some clear blue digi Opk's :D woo! now when I'm confused by my IC's I can double check with them!!

Hows you 2ww going Pamela?

Good to hear you have your back up Opk's Jububbs!!!!!!!! makes it easier to go through instead of wondering WHEN its goign to happen ( if the witch shows I am getting some for next time!!!!!!!!!! I hate guessing)

kandK'smama- thats so conufusing for you.....cd15 then 19....Hope it clears up for you!!!!

K&K -I feel for you honey. But I would not worry - I just looked back through the forum and found your link, looked at your temps. I think the O is defo CD15 - not 19. You have not dipped below coverline. Your pre O (pre CD15) temps were MUCH lower. Get in some BDing to be safe - but don't worry - I'm sure you O'd already.

big big :hug: to a fellow temp worrier.

Thanks, I dunno seems where though cause I went to the restroom and got a big glob of EWCM more than last night (thought it was from BD last night but it was deffo stretchy and not breaking easy) either way we are going to BD the next couple nights as well.

Ju bubbs- way to go with the CD digi OPK! Ummmm.... hope you have not O'd already? (great to see your temps dropping!) Will be interesting to see what happens with your BBT over the next few days.

Hey - K&K and Ju bubbs - would you consider dropping your FF link into your signatures - so I can stalk you? :rofl:

Chillbilly girl - I can see those Wallmart tests just jumping into your handbag. Can't wait til Wednesday. :dust: to you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->