Come on ladies lets have some October babies!!!

Coltsmommy

Reaction score
Who else is trying this month for a Halloween baby? I have a very good feeling that a lot of us will get a BFP in Feb!! Anyone want to waste time in this cycle with me and keep each other under control LOL

Good grief, will it be Halloween already with a BFP this month? Time flies - my due date was May - and the MC only feels a short time ago. I hope your 'very good feeling' is right and I love your positive attitude!
Reb

Me! :) I'm due to Ov on February 2nd.. If we get our BFP, we will be due on October 26th, how about you?

I think being positive has a good impact on our health/fertility. I hurt daily from the miscarriage and Christmas and New Years will always bring pain(christmas the miscarriage started, passed baby on New years) but I can't and won't let it break me. I have to keep going and being positive about the future and knowing I WILL hold my rainbow baby soon or it would tear me apart.

Floridagirl: I will be ovulating around the 7th per my OLD cycle but this is the first AF post Miscarriage so who knows lol

So sorry for your losses.. :-(

Coltsmommy, I know how you feel about having to stay positive. We mc'd in June, it started Ben we went away for the weekend to the in-laws, by the following weekend (Sunday about midnight) I passed the sac. It was such a hard time, even though i was only about 2 months along, it was super hard. TMI - I kept the sac in a zip-lock, I know it sounds super gross, but I couldn't get rid of it.. :cry: Anyway, we dealt with the pain & we were WTT again for a little while & now here we are again. :happydance: I'm super excited & hopeful. :dust: !!!

I'd love to get a BFP! It's been 5 weeks since I m/c Christmas Day and still no AF or even signs of O'ing so who knows. My 2nd baby was due in October but came on Sept. 11th. So I'd probably end up with another Sept baby. I was so looking forward to a summer baby this time.

That doesn't sound weird at all. When I passed the sac I actually put it in a baggie too, along with this really weird HUGE thing I passed, but threw them away a week ago. I had like 50 pregnancy tests too which I sorted down to like 12 LOL I have a hard time getting rid of it. I refuse to forget about the baby, and when I get my mothers ring I will have an August birthstone included, but I always want to make my angel a big brother. My son is turning 8 in March and I have to get him a baby brother or sister, I hate the only child thing.

Mami, I am so sorry for your loss hun, I started miscarrying my angel on Christmas day too. My AF came back the same day I would have expected it before the miscarriage. I am praying that means my cycles will be back to normal, but this period is nuts, its heavy and goes to light then heavy...about to drive me nuts

Good grief, will it be Halloween already with a BFP this month? Time flies - my due date was May - and the MC only feels a short time ago. I hope your 'very good feeling' is right and I love your positive attitude!
Reb

I had a m/c around halloween last year, and I was due may also. It does seem like it was just a short time!

I had a M/C Oct 1 and was due in May; I just got my BFP and I'm now due Oct. 9; it seems somehow fitting. I hope many of you will join me in October. Baby dust to all!

So sorry for your losses.. :-(
TMI - I kept the sac in a zip-lock, I know it sounds super gross, but I couldn't get rid of it.. :cry:

That sounds completely natural. I know people who have had their miscarried or stillborn babies buried somewhere just like they would have for any other baby who died, and now they have a place where they can go to mourn. I wish we could have done that, but, well, i just wasn't able to pick anything out, if you know what i mean.

I had a mmc in November at 8 weeks and my baby was due to end of June :-(
Just ovulated on Friday and OH and I really gave it everything this time as he is off to Chile for work next month so we will miss March ovulation. If its a BFP (here's hoping so much it hurts!) going to keep it quiet for a few days -- then I am going to wrap my HPT up and present it as a Valentines Day gift to him. Baby would be due on 20th October, right around his birthday!!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies out there, we will get there one day xx

I have been trying so hard for a october baby i am 6 days late will test later this week fingers x that if iam it all goes well this time so good luck to u all xx

Hi all.
Wow Anniebaby, 6 days late, how have you held of testing before now? Fx'ed for you, sounds very promising!!!

I had ERPC on 23dec and had on and off bleeding for about 3 weeks. but temps levelled out 9 days ago and had + opk on wed. temps rose yesterday so now in my first 2ww since mc!!! FX for a bfp in 2 weeks!!! (and a healthy pregnancy and perfect baby)
a halloween baby would be fantastic!!!

:dust: and :bfp: to all of us, soon!!!!! xx

UGH what else can go wrong. I just stopped spotting from my first AF and took 3 Opk's(different brands) and they are almost positive. I think im going to ovulate early this cycle Im praying this doesn't mess up my chance of getting pregnant this month.

If we managed to catch my egg this month, my EDD would be around Oct. 29th.
I'm really, really hoping we manage to do it first time TTCAL but it's going to be a long shot. I'm abroad around the time I'm expecting to ovulate...*sigh* But I don't know what my cycle will be like after my MC so who knows, we might catch it before I go!

Hi Ladies!! I had a m/c in early Nov '10 and i have to say xmas, my birthday & new year was very had to handle. New year me and my partner decided to look forward instead of thinking if only and i had my menstual cycle earlier in the month and i was using ovulation tests but they kept saying that i wasnt ovulating then i had some light spotting and googled it and alot of places were saying it was a sign of pregnancy i took a test yesterday and i am 1-2 weeks pregnant!! i truly believe the attitude change made it happen. So please ladies keep your chin up and look forward! Now i am just petrified that i will have another miscarriage and i have a long wait til i am out of the "danger zone" FINGERSCROSSED eh!

:hugs:

Hi Ladies!! I had a m/c in early Nov '10 and i have to say xmas, my birthday & new year was very had to handle. New year me and my partner decided to look forward instead of thinking if only and i had my menstual cycle earlier in the month and i was using ovulation tests but they kept saying that i wasnt ovulating then i had some light spotting and googled it and alot of places were saying it was a sign of pregnancy i took a test yesterday and i am 1-2 weeks pregnant!! i truly believe the attitude change made it happen. So please ladies keep your chin up and look forward! Now i am just petrified that i will have another miscarriage and i have a long wait til i am out of the "danger zone" FINGERSCROSSED eh!

:hugs:

Wow! Congratulations! Wishing you loads of sticky dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->