come on metformin i want a bfp

Oh Im not looking forward to being constipated LOL
Ty is so very excited, at 1st he didnt want to believe it, until we had the 3rd blood test and dr booked the scan, and then he started telling his work people and the his club members.
He doesnt want me doing much, except for resting when I get home, which is almost impossible lol.....
And he has taken the day off to go with for the scan....

Oh and dr said that he will keep me on it for the 1st trimester only.

Thats what I did. Enjoy ty spoiling you & fussing. I knew he would be happy once it happened.

So I went for my final blood test today and my results came back at 2500.
From, 29 to 69 to 212 to 2500.... YIPPEE!!!!
I am so excited, and can not wait for the 27th now for the scan...

Oh yes thank you god!!!!!! Looking great! I have a doc appt on 27th too1 I have to do my glucose test on that day plus regular appt.

Gestational diabetes. You get that around 27-29 weeks along. You drink a sweet drink wait an hour, then blood draw.

Oh yes, a friend of mine, got that when she was preggies. Good Luck.....

Well the test is mandatory, not much u can do...just keep fx! How u feeling today.

Will I also need to have one?
Eek....

My arms are blue already just from the blood tests, but its all worth it.

Today I have some heartburn, and groin pains.....

I am trying to find a sleeping pillow, because last night I could barely sleep because i was feeling so uncomfortable.

U need a body pillow, or a specific pregnancy pillow....yes I would assume it's a universal test for all pregnant women. You will have lots of blood drawn, pretty standard.

Yip I ordered myself one, a body/pregnancy pillow, getting it in a few days now.

I hate having tests, because I hate having to wait for the results.....

I'm assuming they will soon send u for a 12 week nt scan & blood draw...then u got to do part 2 at 16 weeks, just a heads up. Then u should get an anatomy scan at 20 weeks or so. The next test would be the glucose one at/around 28 weeks. This is pretty much a normal experience..if everything goes pretty normal I don't think there are too much more tests..oh a swab for group b strep...some women are positive have to get a antibiotic for it just during birth. Very common.

Thanks Iesha.... my nerves....
I really hope Eb is doing good and baby is well.
She hasnt been on here in forever....

Hi ladies,

I went for my scan this morning and we saw the baby heart beat.
Dr has now lowered my dose of metformin, because he says that its upsetting my tummy to much.
I now have piles as well, which is very painful, but he gave me a script for the cream to use.

Hey ladies, sorry for be so on and off here... Life has been getting hectic! My Great Grandma recently passed away, finances are getting tighter and tighter and I have been stressed to the max! I think I am just going to go NTNP for a while.. It would probably be best so that I don't stress out more about not getting PG. I will pop in every now and then to update and try and catch up on everything. Hope the morning sickness stays away for you all :p

Im so sorry for your loss and for what you going through...
Big Hugs....

Awww sorry for your loss babs :hugs:

@meg..oh not fun...but yay for heartbeat! Also it will be a blessing to get off the met...I know I was happy...

I had my baby shower this weekend, it was so awesome..here is a couple pics from the party..

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • mk.jpg
    mk.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • moi.jpg
    moi.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
  • mc.jpg
    mc.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • mt.jpg
    mt.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
Ah the pics are so pretty.... Im so happy for you :)

Thanks hunny..hope u doing well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->