come on metformin i want a bfp

Yeah Im doing well.
Feeling a bit under the weather, I got a headache and Morning Sickness is at it again today.... I just wanna go home and sleep...

hey ladies,
i missed yalll soooooooo much........wow!!!

i c things are happening.......jus skipped on to the last page and noticed tymeg sig......

omg!!!!! congrats!!!!......cant believe we are all preggy together......

i have soo much to say...the times is not there to permit me.....

i am due thursday and the following thursday for appointments.....

hey tryn......jus a few days to go .....

how r yall holidays shaping up???
gonna come back tomorrow to do some more updating....

hugs and more hugs to everyone

LOL..glad to hear u are well ebony....more than a few days..at the moment I in agonizing pain on the right side of the top of my belly under my ribs. I cannot bend at all. I am walking slow like a granny. I really hope this goes away!!!

So far I have done ZERO holiday planning. Just not up to it. My hubby has been a real dear, but i kinda feel like an invalid. It's pissing me off, because I am used to just getting up and going doing what I need to do...

HELLO EB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISSED YOU OVER HERE......

Yeah IM PREGNANT!!! Im so excited, will be 9 weeks on Thursday YAY!!

I have started the shopping, I got all the trimmings etc,

But Im taking the 3 days off by xmas, so that I can sort the rest out,

Mother in law is still staying with us and I am super annoyed now..... I need her to leave....

hey yall,
so so happy everyone is doing well...:happydance:
wishing the others best wishes who are still trying....

as for tryn...i kinda get that pain to, from time to time especially if i lie bad...thats the first thing amma tell the doctors on thursday.....
so have u gotten a name yet???

as for tymeg....deary i know how bad u wanted this and i'm jus so thrilled 4 u.....jus enjoy every moment and not to worry.....
so i c mil still with yalll....i experience that in my relationship i know how overbearing that can be sometimes.....

hello to all the new ladies....

so as for updating there isnt much....the internet in work was kinda banned but i manage to get around it as u can see.......:haha:
work home isnt complete so internet, phone and cable isnt set up yet....hoping to get things done by the time the baby comes....

remember the married guy i told yall about ,,well he pretty much absent himself after he got his babyboy...:cry:
wish he never treated me so harshly......
ah well....on to new and better times next year....
gotta a lil pooh on the way and its all about that right now.....

i've been in and out of hospital for blood pressure monitoring as well...
but so far its been satisfactory....so thats that for the moment....

my last ultrasound gynea didnt c any penis at 15 weeks so she guesses girl.....my next ultrasound is on thursday 18th hopefully....

so i guess the next few days are important for me.....

AWWWW Ebs....

Yay again for meg!!! Sad days though in South Africa..watched the memorial service on tv this morning :(

Yes Ebs, her name is Kaliyah Danielle....Am going to check on my pains tommorrow, but I am sure my doc gonna brush it off as usual...tell me something like well nothing u can do...chin up ...kmt!

Yip it is indeed.
The entire country is in mourning, and yesterday marked the 1st day of the mourning process.
It will continue all week, and the funeral will be held on Sunday.

hey ladies,

i trust yall are well!!!

i woke up early to watch the memorial.....i really feel the world and mankind has lost a great presence amongst existence itself....

what a coincidence i've been reading his mandela's autobiography for the last couple of weeks...i still havent finished.....
his life is beyond and above extraordinary and inspiring....
may he rest in peace

im at work...its rainy.....almost lunch....a good friend supose to dropped off lunch....cant wait for that.....

Now you making me hungry...LOL
Its almost home time for me, YAY...
Dont know what MIL made for supper,
As they refuse to eat my food, so I can count on my hands how much times I made supper for the past 2 months.... Im not complaining though, its nice to come home and put your feet up.....

I'm starving. I just finally after a whole drama got my blood drawn for my glucose test. I saw the doc today, the baby has shifted one of my ribs. Its very painful on my right side, but nothing they can do....

Don't feel bad meg, I don't cook half as much since I been pregnant. Worse now I'm supposed to take it easy...its ok but I like my cooking better LOL

When do you get the results I from the test?
I too prefer my own food. I wish they can just find a place already.

Not yet, I forgot to call yesterday, so I will call back on monday. Other than my dislocated rib, hopefully everything else just goes normal over the next few weeks.

morning ladies,

stopping by to c how yall are doing.....
i myself have been extra lazy since it all started....but that's understandable right??

OH have been very helpful as well...GOD bless him..

appt on thursday went well...didnt have to be warded at hospital....heard baby heartbeat....but doc didnt tell me what is was....:nope:
got another thursday coming....more for ultrasound....cant wait to c baby...

last night i dreamt they found two heartbeats and i was having twins....
i wonder if there is a chance still.....
i have two sacs but one they say is empty as of 15 weeks....so i don't know where it will be on thursday....so we'll c....

well tryn....i hope the ribs doesnt cause too much damage....i didnt know all that can happen....well at least u nearly there....

tymeg..i loving the avatar pic....

hope the other ladies are doing great as well....

Hey Ebs, yes I agree great avatar pic Meg!!!!!!!
Got my GD test results, very normal so no gestational diabetes (to be honest would be surprised if I did) so thats a great stress off my head. Hope everyone is well, day 1 of work week almost over for me ..Mondays :S
23 more shifts until Maternity leave!!

Yesterday was a public holiday for us, Reconciliation day.....
So I slept in, and then took MIL to go and view a property 6 streets down from our place, which we had on our books.
And hopefully she will be moving in the 1st week of January :)

Thanks ladies..... 10 more days till me next scan :)

hey all,

jus stopping by to say hello to u ladies and to give a brief update....

well wednesday, went ok.....i find doc didnt give me much info...only saw bb for five seconds.....she wanted some bloods done and the results from an anomaly scan she requested as well......so i had to get those done....

got back the results from the anomaly scan which went well....i so thank GOD for that....i was worried.....so now the results for bloodwork....(scary)

she requested i go for injections for baby lung develoment....so amma do that.....and she also requested the gestational diabetes testing....

so amma do the injection first then the diabetes testing after....

when the scan was being done...baby was moving alot...we even saw facial movement......that was cute......

now another announcement is that i'm team pink again...:baby:.
so grateful.....OH is over the moon.....

so we finished work early today so amma go get a lil token for little one's bag.....:haha:

so that's me for the time....

well it's the weekend....amma jus chillax and watch dvds....
what about u ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->