come on metformin i want a bfp

Hey ebs!

Glad everything seems level..just hold the faith girl.

Did my follow up u/s, lil diva is doing quite well...my body is rack with pain but I'm trying to count my blessings.

Hey Babs n tymeg! How are u girls doing?

Hello Ladies!!!

Eb, I thought we were going to have to send the search party for you, ha ha ha ha ha....
Glad all is well with you.

Hey Tryn4....Why in pain?

As for me, I have finished the cycle of Femara, I had the migraines and hot flushes, I guess I am just too sensitive for these tabs hey.

The Apple Cider Vinegar has been sending me to the toilet more than often...

And I have my follow up on Wednesday to see if there are any follies.... Im so NERVOUS!!!

Besides that, its Clyde's 1st Dog show tomorrow, and that has me on edge....

Mom in law is still staying with us, and Im starting to get irritable now, as I am so used to having my own space.... :)

How ya doing Babs?

LOL go Clyde! Well sometimes in pregnancy you get back n hip pain plus some of us get a lovely pain in the pubic bone area, like u were kicked in the crotch. There is a lot of nerve pain in the thighs too. This can vary woman to woman. I find this pregnancy I have a decent amount. Not like all the time but frequently. Hip pain mostly during sleep got to constantly turn.

Fx for u on Wed. Hope there is lots of good follies just waiting!

Tryn4 my NERVES ARE FINISHED FOR WEDNESDAY....

Clyde came 2nd place in the competition, made us so proud, but he got stung by a bee on Friday night and fell over, and my heart just broke to see him in so much pain :-(

Sorry not responding sooner.. I have been a sick little lady. My stomach hasn't been too kind to me which I am assuming is the metformin but this weekend I caught a nasty cold and I am dealing with the worst part of it today. Thankfully I don't have to work today so maybe I can get some sleep and be ready to take on the world tomorrow!
The dog issue is going fine, I need to drop off some pictures to the animal control officer. Idk if I mentioned this, but my dad has the dog now so that I don't have to deal with all of the stress. A lady from PETA has contacted me again and told me to call her immediately if anyone tries to make us give the dog up. I also am not sure how much I have previously updated, but the vet lost my files.. How convenient! So now there is nothing in documentation from their behalf to prove the condition that she was in. Just my pictures and everyone who had seen her before I started grooming her and getting her all pretty. Anyways, the vet hasn't tried calling us but the animal control officer did but she said that the vet hasn't contacted her since as well and that she was just checking up on it. My dad was supposed to call her this weekend so we will see what happens there.

Glad to hear that all of you are doing good! Sorry to hear about your aunt Ebony :hug:
I need to find the energy some time to reply to all the forums that I am in.. Once I feel better I will take the time out of my day to do so. :)

Tryn4 my NERVES ARE FINISHED FOR WEDNESDAY....

Clyde came 2nd place in the competition, made us so proud, but he got stung by a bee on Friday night and fell over, and my heart just broke to see him in so much pain :-(

awwwwwwwwwwww! CLYDE! Hope he is doing ok now....Wednesday is tmrw!!!!!!

Hello ladies
Update from my side.
I only made 1 follicle measuring 19.1mm on the left ovary.
1st time ever I make any on the left side.
It usually on the right only.
Hope that is a good sign........
He did the trigger and the cramping has already started.
I woke up as 4am with a throbbing migraine.
Gonna take a nap now.
I have to go on the 7th for bloodwork.

I don't know much about follicles. Is that good? Well one on the left must be a good sign both sides work! I say bd as much as u can...you just never know!

Hey Tryn4,

The follicle is what holds the egg in the ovary lol....

Before I always made on the right hand side, and I would make on the left but they would never mature and this time around, the big one was on the left.

I ovulated on CD 14, because of the trigger, and we did the baby dance as suggested by FS as well as 2 days before and 6 days before.

So I am really hoping that this is it for us.Keeping fingers crossed....

Hi Ladies,

I would like to just give you an update:

I went for my blood test this morning.....

Mr FS called me a little while ago....

And he said that the test came back POSITIVE!!!!

He said that the HCG level is only 29, so he wants me to go back in on Saturday for another test, to check if it doubled....

Oh God, please let it double.............................

I cant stop crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.........................................M............................................G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you I could cry!!!!!!!!!!! Thats amazing!!!!!! Please keep us updated, I am going to pray every night that it doubles and keeps on rising!!!! Thank you god is good!!!!!

What an emotional roller coaster of a ride it has been!!!

Am I really here.... I cant believe it....

Although all my symptoms I have been having for the past 2 weeks is nothing like I have ever had, and this morning I started hurling, that my throat hurts.... :-(

I am so happy!!

Oh tymeg the joy I feel for u is overwhelming! I'm so happy. I knew you would get here. Xo

Hi Ladies,

TRYN4..... It more than doubled!!!
My level is now 69, so we are definately PREGNANT!!!
i go back Wednesday Again to check how the levels has progressed... :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss! AMAZING!

Sorry that I have been away for a while.. My old phone stopped charging so I had to get a new one and that just threw off my schedule since I use it for work and entertainment lol
Congrats Tymeg!!!! That is extremely exciting!! So when do they do the first ultrasound??

Asm: My cycle has still been pretty messed up. Af came October 21st but didn't leave until November 2nd. Even now it will spot every now and then :/ I am thinking about asking a doctor if ai can increase my metformin. Obviously my body is used to this dosage.

Hi Ladies

So i go tomorrow for another blood test, to check how levels is progressing.
And then he will let me know tomorrow when is the 1st scan...

I have been having migraine attacks and morning sickness all day since THURSDAY....

I also stopped smoking 2 days ago.....

I am so excited and so nervous....

How long have you been on Metformin now?

I can't wait to hear more updates from u tymeg! I'm glad u stopped smoking. That's so important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->