come on metformin i want a bfp

Hey ladies!
It's been a while since I have visited this page :)
How is everyone doing??

I have been struggling with getting my cycle back on track and I am not sure when it will happen BUT after having light bleeding for 3+ months and then having a heavy period for over 2 weeks I finally have a break from it all! On New years it finally stopped!! :D
And what is more exciting is that I have been showing signs of possibly ovulation! I'm not temping or even charting right now but it still feels good to know that it is a possibility. Only problem is that my hubby seems to haves inner psychological issue with having sex while I am ovulating. He will be into it but can never seem to finish and cum. :/ I have asked him to be honest with me and he insists that he wants a baby as well but this issue has been going on for about a year now. I am getting really upset about it.. Ugh...
Well on a brighter note, we bred my Pom last month and are expecting pups at the beginning of February!! Woohoo!

Hey Babs!!

Long time no hear... LOL

Glad to hear you having signs of ovulation, u read further back you will see that I also had a problem with DH not wanting to perform etc, however, I acted non chalent, like Tryn and Eb told me to, and secretly still did my temping, ovulation tests etc.

However it was not in Gods plans for me, as it still did not work....

Hubby had to really want it, like I did, and when he did, things came together..... :)

Maybe, you should try something different, like maybe getting him all worked up and aroused, and then when its almost time for him to explode, you can start actually doing the deed?

I do know how you feel though, and sometimes its a psychological problem with them.... And they need to emotionally sort it out 1st, and be completely honest with you....

I have actually tried that many times but as soon as we start he will go soft :/

I kind of want to try and hypnotize him and see if ai can squeeze some reason as to why this happens out of him.

Oh Babs, I feel for you seriously, My problem wasnt as bad,
My DH just did not want to be pressurized....
But never could not get it up or go soft when we start....
Maybe you should go see a dr, or go for counselling about it. Hugs

hey ladies,

nice to hear from all of you again...

tryn: glad to hear u're ok......yes that countdown is jus about starting for u.....i'm so happy for u....gosh we were all so worried....

babs: nice hearing from you again and i totally agree with tymeg....jus relax and let things fall into place...try and not pressure him and focus on romance and him, make him know u want him and its not jus about baby making...ya know....try and leave him and let him come to you for intimacy as well....c how that goes...

tymeg; i c u hangung un there deary....as u go into the second tri everything will be back to normal....

as for me....had another public appointment yesterday and everything was aok...no hospital stay required....blood results came back and everything was aok to...

its just the blood results from the private doc that i yet to collect....i guess its ok cause they never called alarming me of anything...

so monday is the glucose tolerance test.....so we will c how that goes.....

so the weekend is here ...i have a date with me bed....:happydance:

gonna catch up with u ladies on Monday again.....

yall take care and have a good weekend

yeah im in the 2nd trimester, can you believe it??
I still cant believe it at all!!! LOL... My miracle baby ...

Hey girls, jus touching base real quick. I am so happy for both of you! Everything seems to be progressing along so well for you guys. I am 9 month tmrw, just waiting on madam to come on whn she is ready! I posted this elsewhere, but here is my 35 week bump from last week, or the week before, cant remember. SO BIG LOL! love to u all..

Attachments

• bigbel.jpg
    bigbel.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 10
Nice baby bump tryn4 :)
You are so close!!

So today I woke up and drove my hubby to work and wound up getting a head ache and getting so sick to my stomach that I actually threw up a few times! I usually don't even throw up when I have the flu so this is weird.. Plus it only lasted for about an hour!
One of my friends who is currently in her first Trimester told me that both for this current pregnancy and her last she had morning sickness as early as 4 weeks in. I hope that this is what is going on with me and that I will have a new years miracle!
It would be ironic too because my dad has been trying to dump a bunch of my nephews old baby stuff on me xD so maybe this is going to be it??
I have my fingers and toes crossed!!!

Its almost time Iesha... I cant wait to see a pic of baby...

Ah babs I really hope this is it for you, I will say a little prayer and keep my fingers and toes crossed for you...

AFM, my headaches are back this week with a vengeance, and all i want to do is crawl into bed but I cant do no such thing... :-(

Tymeg, is there anything that you can take for them?

Hey Babs,

Not really I have been taking panado which does absolutely nothing. And the dr gave me some painamol S, which has codeine in there and told me to take it 3 times a day for the pain when i fell, so i have been taking those for the past week, like 2 a day.

I dont want to get to used to it so a little scared to take it, so I wait till the pain is unbearable...

Oh man :(

Well apparently soaking your feet in warm water and putting an ice pack/ forzen bag of veggies on your neck with help get rid of head aches. I haven't tried it yet but I think when I get another head ache and I am home then I will give it a try.

Tested today with a dollar store cheapy. BFN as always.

hey ladies,

wow....iesha....cant believe its almost time ....so happy for you......
that b ump probably bigger by now..

tymeg.....hope those headaches subside by now.......
welcome to the second tri.....jus now u gonna start to feel baby move....

babs......jus hand in there deary....i know u want it bad.....but its gonna happen soon enough......and am thinking AF hasn't showed so u still not out...

well as for me....did my glucose test on monday and the results came in find yesterday and that is AOK.....thank GOD.......

i'm entering last tri.........i jus keep on praying and thanking GOD for each day lo lo is with me and for the day she arrives....she likes to move plenty at night wheni lying down relaxing...

so ladies keep good.....

That is great News Ebony :)
You are getting close too, just about 3 months left right?

Tymeg, idk what dpo I am because I didn't expect to show any signs of ovulation and figured that it would be pointless and a waste of money with my cycles being messed up.
My bleeding stopped on New years so I have no way to base what cycle day I am since the bleeding had lasted for 3 months straight. The joys of having PCOS -_-

Ah that Sucks...

Well you can download fertility friend and start tracking it from now onwards....

I didn't know there was an app for that xD haha I guess there is an app for almost everything now days.

hey ladies,
stopping by to c how yall doing.....i hope all is well.... kinda quiet out there....nothing really to update except...public clinic day on friday....and i'm getting excited to another ultrasound in jus about two and a half weeks...i hoping to c baby head down.....

so we will c how that goes.....

experiencing a lot heart burn....baby still likes moving plenty at nights...i wonder if that means she will have me up all night....

hoping to hear from yall soon..

any baby names as yet... i have one in mind ...but not sure yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->