come on metformin i want a bfp

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and wanted to connect with others who are TTC. I lost my Charity through tubal pregnancy in 2010. I only have one tube now. My cycles have always been irregular. AF shows up 4-5 times for year for 25-30 days each time. Yes, you read it right.

The tubal pregnancy was conceived naturally. I think I was attempting to chart but my temperature was all over the place. My CM constantly changed.

So I finally spoke to my doctor about it and she wanted me to try provera to start my period and then Clomid on days 5-9. When she came back in with my prescriptions, she included one for Metformin explaining that its for Diabetes but has been helpful for people who are TTC. I am not diabetic. I began taking the Metformin immediately but had to schedule the provera and Clomid to attempt to match it to hubby's schedule because he travels for work and is only home 2 times per month for 3 days each.

Today is CD10 so I am done with Clomid and simply waiting to ovulate. I read some reviews on Metformin and how some miscarry. I still want to take Metformin to help conceive but should I stop taking it temporarily and rely on the Clomid? Again, this is my FIRST try with Medical help, the 1st step in my process.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and wanted to connect with others who are TTC. I lost my Charity through tubal pregnancy in 2010. I only have one tube now. My cycles have always been irregular. AF shows up 4-5 times for year for 25-30 days each time. Yes, you read it right.

The tubal pregnancy was conceived naturally. I think I was attempting to chart but my temperature was all over the place. My CM constantly changed.

So I finally spoke to my doctor about it and she wanted me to try provera to start my period and then Clomid on days 5-9. When she came back in with my prescriptions, she included one for Metformin explaining that its for Diabetes but has been helpful for people who are TTC. I am not diabetic. I began taking the Metformin immediately but had to schedule the provera and Clomid to attempt to match it to hubby's schedule because he travels for work and is only home 2 times per month for 3 days each.

Today is CD10 so I am done with Clomid and simply waiting to ovulate. I read some reviews on Metformin and how some miscarry. I still want to take Metformin to help conceive but should I stop taking it temporarily and rely on the Clomid? Again, this is my FIRST try with Medical help, the 1st step in my process.

Hi,

My FS said he will keep me on the Metformin through out the 1st trimester, should I fall pregnant, as it gives you a better chance of not miscarrying.

Hope this helps....

Ditto on above, my fertility docs said to remain on it for first trimester, decreases chance of miscarriage considerably as keeps you stable until fetus is strong enough.

hello aniontedq,

and of course u r truly annointed and will get your :baby: soon...on that note welcome to the thread....

i am not sure of the sequence but my doc put me on the met for pcos (polycystic ovary syndrome) and at least your were administered the clomid as well....

i have read on tons of other threads that by taking these two drugs greatly increase your chance for conception....so that should be of encouragment to u....

so keep us posted.....

hi to the rest of yall...

just to update on my part....i have been experiencing cramps and creamy discharge ...today is cd 32 overall and cd 21 on the met...not sure what the hell is going on:haha:

but i bedding just in case i am ovulating.....:happydance:

anyway sorry u feeling discourage today tymeg....just hang in there....
kick back and relax......maybe u can go shopping for a new blouse or simply try out a new recipe today....:hugs:

any updates from the rest of the ladies?

hope yall are good.....

Nothing from me except sore bb's...I definatly ov'd my temps are clearly higher..FF put my ov date as cd19 but I think it was cd 20, but whatevs...hows everyone else doing?

Morning All....

Ebonymama, I think I will spoil myself this weekend yes....

I am feeling better this morning, still a bit moody, wish I was on holiday....

Boobies are very sore today... :-(

aint feeling so hot up today...got some personal love issues got me feeling a lil down today...
wish i could share with u ladies but i dont think its appropriate...
dont want to offend anyone..
basically i in love with someone i not suppose to be in love with...so today is just one of those days the emotions took over....

by 2morrow i will be back to my cheery self...

how are u ladies.....any updates?

i just have this nagging one sided pain....not sure what that is....a lil creamy cm.....
i'm guessing something is nearing.....Af or BFP.....

yeah right......gotten so many negatives...i dont think i wanna invest in an HPT again...

anyway......u ladies take care til tomorrow...

thanks yall for the digital hugz......
to make it more worse he expecting baby #6 with the lady who loves him more than i do i guess.....:cry:

life seems so unfair sometimes:nope:

Woooo! thats a mixup!...never mind, just stay positive!

Still :BFN: which is good news because hubby is not home yet. I'm hoping for a :BFP: this weekend some time or early next week. Creamy CM. Yesterday it was creamy and watery at the same time. Today, most creamy and I felt dry. No tenderness in bbs, feel pretty normal. Had some pains on left side of chest. Not sure if thats related to anything about fertility. Was recently rear-ended by another car and been having pains in neck and left shoulder. Pain has been moving down my arm and today, to my chest so not sure whats going on there. If it feels worst tomorrow, I will go through ER again.

Back to my lack of ovulation symptoms, no pain and temperature is still all over the place. Feeling lost but don't want to bug people with stupid questions :dohh:.

Ok. Time to go to :sleep: Good night........:sleep:

Attachments

• CD11OPKTest.jpg
    CD11OPKTest.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
  • FFSS.png
    FFSS.png
    103 KB · Views: 4
Still :BFN: which is good news because hubby is not home yet. I'm hoping for a :BFP: this weekend some time or early next week. Creamy CM. Yesterday it was creamy and watery at the same time. Today, most creamy and I felt dry. No tenderness in bbs, feel pretty normal. Had some pains on left side of chest. Not sure if thats related to anything about fertility. Was recently rear-ended by another car and been having pains in neck and left shoulder. Pain has been moving down my arm and today, to my chest so not sure whats going on there. If it feels worst tomorrow, I will go through ER again.

Back to my lack of ovulation symptoms, no pain and temperature is still all over the place. Feeling lost but don't want to bug people with stupid questions :dohh:.

Dont be silly, we are all here on this thread for support, whether it be a hug, a conversation, some advice, anything... And I think we are all going through some sort of emotion, it helps being able to speak about it to people, although we are all complete strangers to one another, somehow, we are all here for a reason sharing our stories, so that we can help one another. Dont ever think you are a burden, or bugging me, or us.... Chin Up....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

I agree with tymeg, its never a bother. Couple thoughts @ anointedq....do u temp orally or vaginally? This can make a huge difference. I had rocky temps before I began temping vag bcuz I sleep with my mouth open which creates inaccuracy for oral temps..also too I don't get pos opks til at least cd 18....even on Clomid or naturally. I get a fade in pattern where the 2nd like starts to get darker. Also ov cm is usually clear, but u can have creamy on day and bam next day it really clear n stretchy. Don't give up! We are definitely here for support. *hugs*

Dont be silly, we are all here on this thread for support, whether it be a hug, a conversation, some advice, anything... And I think we are all going through some sort of emotion, it helps being able to speak about it to people, although we are all complete strangers to one another, somehow, we are all here for a reason sharing our stories, so that we can help one another. Dont ever think you are a burden, or bugging me, or us.... Chin Up....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

Thanks lady. I appreciate the support. I think my hopes are too high this month considering this is my first month on Clomid. I started off knowing that this would be a :test: month but my excitement got the best of me and I'm actually wishing [-o< for a positive pregnancy test this month. Woo Saaa. :cool:

Again, thanks for the support. I think whats most frustrating :brat: is that hubby is only home twice a month for 3 days. I don't mind it in generally but it is a pain in the rear end when you are TTC. Hopefully after this month on Clomid, especially if it does not result in pregnancy, I can see when I ovulate and time it better to when hubby is home with hopes that ovulation will be consistent. :dohh:

I agree with tymeg, its never a bother. Couple thoughts @ anointedq....do u temp orally or vaginally? This can make a huge difference. I had rocky temps before I began temping vag bcuz I sleep with my mouth open which creates inaccuracy for oral temps..also too I don't get pos opks til at least cd 18....even on Clomid or naturally. I get a fade in pattern where the 2nd like starts to get darker. Also ov cm is usually clear, but u can have creamy on day and bam next day it really clear n stretchy. Don't give up! We are definitely here for support. *hugs*

Thank you. You all are the best. :hugs: :hugs:

Its a pleasure! I am also starting the clomid next week when af arrives. Good luck!!!

Its a pleasure! I am also starting the clomid next week when af arrives. Good luck!!!

Well I will hope and pray that clomid works for you. Keep us posted.

morning ladies,

i'm baacccckkk.... to my usualy self....:happydance:
no more moping around.....
feeling better today...its a new week and i realize some of us are in the two week wait...come on bfps....hurry and get here....

so to update whats happening with me:

i suspect i in the two week wait as well...
coming to the close of the week and over the week ...had the one sided cramping and whenever DH squeeze my nipples it was burning... and they standing upright.....that is still happening slightly and my breast is lil full...had slight back pain.....and my temps seem higher...so i suspecting....:shrug: i ovulated....

i wish i can know....damn it.....:nope:
so now i guess its a waiting game........

so tryna and anointed ...have u tested over the weekend....

what about the other ladies?
anything new?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"