come on metformin i want a bfp

thought i come back on and share the following link with u ladies

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rt-rate-pregnancy-test-my-cheaters-guide.html

i think its something useful to consider

I agree with tymeg, its never a bother. Couple thoughts @ anointedq....do u temp orally or vaginally? This can make a huge difference. I had rocky temps before I began temping vag bcuz I sleep with my mouth open which creates inaccuracy for oral temps..also too I don't get pos opks til at least cd 18....even on Clomid or naturally. I get a fade in pattern where the 2nd like starts to get darker. Also ov cm is usually clear, but u can have creamy on day and bam next day it really clear n stretchy. Don't give up! We are definitely here for support. *hugs*

Thank you. You all are the best. :hugs: :hugs:

I temp orally by the way. My temps has been better lately. More consistent so I don't want to change it up at this point in my cycle. I figured I would change it up the first day of my next cycle.

morning ladies,

i'm baacccckkk.... to my usualy self....:happydance:
no more moping around.....
feeling better today...its a new week and i realize some of us are in the two week wait...come on bfps....hurry and get here....

so to update whats happening with me:

i suspect i in the two week wait as well...
coming to the close of the week and over the week ...had the one sided cramping and whenever DH squeeze my nipples it was burning... and they standing upright.....that is still happening slightly and my breast is lil full...had slight back pain.....and my temps seem higher...so i suspecting....:shrug: i ovulated....

i wish i can know....damn it.....:nope:
so now i guess its a waiting game........

so tryna and anointed ...have u tested over the weekend....

what about the other ladies?
anything new?

Af arrived for me yesterday so im back to cycle day 2. Start clomid tomorrow.

morning ladies,

i'm baacccckkk.... to my usualy self....:happydance:
no more moping around.....
feeling better today...its a new week and i realize some of us are in the two week wait...come on bfps....hurry and get here....

so to update whats happening with me:

i suspect i in the two week wait as well...
coming to the close of the week and over the week ...had the one sided cramping and whenever DH squeeze my nipples it was burning... and they standing upright.....that is still happening slightly and my breast is lil full...had slight back pain.....and my temps seem higher...so i suspecting....:shrug: i ovulated....

i wish i can know....damn it.....:nope:
so now i guess its a waiting game........

so tryna and anointed ...have u tested over the weekend....

what about the other ladies?
anything new?

Hey lady,

Yes I OPK tested over the weekend and its been negative. I think the test line on yesterday's and today's test have actually gotten a little lighter compared to the previous tests. I'm not sure what that means but I can't imagine it meaning anything good. Its CD15 for me so maybe I will Ovulate later in the month. The bummer side of things is that hubby leaves tomorrow so if I ovulate while he is gone, this will almost be a waste of clomid. If I don't ovulate until after CD25, there still may be a chance as hubby will be home again. We'll see. If all fails, at least I will have an Ovulation date :-k......hopefully....... [-o<

CD21 is my appointment to see if I ovulated so I should know something then. But I'm really ready to see a :BFP: OPK test.

sorry tymeg that AF showed....i know u feeling down....
don't worry....at least AF showed so u can start from the beginning again...

my last cycle before this one was 168 days.....:wacko:
at this point i taking anything af or bfp...

i just want to have normal ovulated cycles...
do u temp and opk and all....

i try to temp but not the opk....

to anointedq....i say go through with everything as planned by that way if DH happens to be around for ovulation that will be good :happydance:

i want us all to stick together and keep the thread going k....:hugs:

to anointedq....i say go through with everything as planned by that way if DH happens to be around for ovulation that will be good :happydance:

Yeah its kinda of sucky now, but I agree now we start from the beginning now.
And hop see hopefully clomid works this time around. I do temp yes. But only started recently again.

I cant imagine having such long cycles. Mine always used to be 28 days. But then it just changed to 33 days.

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, I agree. We need to stick together.

Hey ladies. I've been down with flu since Sunday. Ugh! I'm off work in bed with fever. It messed up my whole month of temps!. I haven't tested I'm on 10dpo expecting af Friday. Been so sick haven't really paid attention other than my temps were nice & consistent until this damn fever. I hate missing work & I need to get better as I am supposed to go on a shopping trip to nyc this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well! Xo to u all

sorry u were sick tryna....just take it easy there...
ummm..now i have seen ladies pop in a bfp with a flu so watch out...

no new updates today except today is cd 38....and one month to go till i go to the obgyn...i hope he does an u/s to c if the met is doing anything ......

the only thing though is that i am trying to diet but i still feel hungry....gonna c a dietician as well....

trying to leasen down on the carbs but i am wondering if i should take an appetite surpressant....

damn....i guess in a month's time i will have all this sorted out.

how are the rest of you ladies doing?

hope all is well...:hugs:

LOL well not sure.....the time would have long past to try as I'm on cd29. I'm so confused about my temps. I thought I have fever cuz I'm hot, but my bbt this morning was 37.09 but I was restless....I need to go ask my FF experts as to if I record it as fever or just a high bbt

sorry u were sick tryna....just take it easy there...
ummm..now i have seen ladies pop in a bfp with a flu so watch out...

no new updates today except today is cd 38....and one month to go till i go to the obgyn...i hope he does an u/s to c if the met is doing anything ......

the only thing though is that i am trying to diet but i still feel hungry....gonna c a dietician as well....

trying to leasen down on the carbs but i am wondering if i should take an appetite surpressant....

damn....i guess in a month's time i will have all this sorted out.

how are the rest of you ladies doing?

hope all is well...:hugs:

Hello Ladies,

I would suggest you go and see a dietician, not take any appetite suppresants, those things are not good for you.

I started the clomid today, and i have this huge ass headache!!! Woke up feeling dizzy with a throbbing headache. Dr booked me off for the rest of the week.

kool for u tymeg.....

i know a lot of the ladies have succes with the both clomid and metformin....so in few days expect to ovulate.....
i really dont wanna do through all that...
i am tired and i havent even started....:nope:

get ready for :sex: :haha:

that sex emoticon does look jokey....lol...

so the race continues ladies...

Hey just a quick update from me i am currently cd42 now which is the longest I've been I had some pink spotting then light brown spotting for a few days only when i wiped though. it has stopped now.

what do u think? :wacko:

Would be nice if it was implantation but I don't know if I ovulated or not. when I was on clomid I had bad ovulation pains for a day or 2 then af would come 14 days later. Could I have had a silent ovulation lol :shrug:

silent ovulation....:haha:

the way to know for sure is if u were temping..the brown spottin could be a sign but wait a few more days and c....

observe all your symptoms....

we kinda close today is cd 38 for me....
i dont want to test ....i am tired of bfns..:nope:..

i just tagging along and c...

kool for u tymeg.....

i know a lot of the ladies have succes with the both clomid and metformin....so in few days expect to ovulate.....

Ah thanks ebonumama, I really hope this is my turn... Sending positive vibes out to the universe.
:sex: ha ha ha ha ha haha

kool for u tymeg.....

I am really hoping for success while on clomid and metformin. :dust:

i to am hoping for success for ya girlly,,

how are u ladies today...

today is cd 40 stoooooops....

aint experiencing anything...

i dont know whats up...might cave in and test just to c...

well take care u ladies...

dont want to come back on till the last day in the month...

sometimes bnb gets to me .....

i am newly on here and i am totally fed up already so the best thing is just to dont log in...

sometimes we just gotta let go and let what is suppose to be just be and stop obsessing.....

i hope i havent offended anyone....

so yall take care till later

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

lol yes I take breaks from here sometimes. I am so happy for others but with each bfp announcement it is hard to swallow. Also, symptom spotters on here gone wild lol. I have never heard of a single "symptom" in the tww that could have been also af coming or just normal stuff. Nothing too exciting happens until a lil later.

Hey,
I have only been on Metformin for 4 days and I am getting cramps on the right side near my ovary. I am about 10 weeks late for my period. I have been to the doctors have done all the tests. She says that I don't have PCOS, I just have high blood sugar but everything else looks fine.
Do you know what the cramping could be from this early on? Could I be ovulating?
I've been temping but it hasn't gone up yet. Its staying around the 35.90 mark.
Thanks you,

You are 10 weeks late for your period? Is that normal? Do you have irregular periods?

The metformin, side effects for me, on the 1st 3 days was nauseus, runny tummy, and full of gas.

Cramping, like I need to go to the toilet, but it subsided aftert that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->