come on metformin i want a bfp

10 weeks late! oh my. not normal. and your temp seems very low hun.

I have been on met for over a month now I am still getting the odd running belly. I hate this. Pretty sure im out my temp dropped today so witch on it way. I am so aggravated. Other than conceiving there is no reason for me to take the met. it just seems so foolish.

Hey,
Nope this cycle is not normal. I normally have a 33 day cycle every month apart from the last two cycles which have gone over. The doctor doesn't seem worried though and she won't prescribe me provera, which is really frustrating. I just want this cycle to end.
Thank you for your comments, ill keep you updated about how this cycle goes.
Good luck ladies :)

Awww wishing u the best of luck miss_chicka. I don't understand why your doc isn't concerned I mean yes cycles do go off, but 2 1/2 months off? poor you. Maybe because your talking about it af will come lol...mine always does when I mention it....that witch!

Awww wishing u the best of luck miss_chicka. I don't understand why your doc isn't concerned I mean yes cycles do go off, but 2 1/2 months off? poor you. Maybe because your talking about it af will come lol...mine always does when I mention it....that witch!

I also have 32/33 day cycles, and it sometimes it goes over like by 3 or 4 days, it very seldom happens, but 10 weeks is a long time!!

I am also concerned that the dr thinks this is ok?

I also have 32/33 day cycles, and it sometimes it goes over like by 3 or 4 days, it very seldom happens, but 10 weeks is a long time!!

yes same with me. Occasionally and I mean maybe twice in lets say 3 years I have like a 41-42 day cycle but I think that's all down to whenever my body feels to ovulate. Mostly 32-33 days or so. I would push your doc miss_c because sometimes they are a little too laid back....then again maybe it really is nothing! How are all my met girls doing today...I am off to nyc for the weekend so I wont be temping or obsessing. Pretty sure af gonna show while I am away booooooo, but at least I will be distracted from the disappointment.

yes same with me. Occasionally and I mean maybe twice in lets say 3 years I have like a 41-42 day cycle but I think that's all down to whenever my body feels to ovulate. Mostly 32-33 days or so. I would push your doc miss_c because sometimes they are a little too laid back....then again maybe it really is nothing! How are all my met girls doing today...I am off to nyc for the weekend so I wont be temping or obsessing. Pretty sure af gonna show while I am away booooooo, but at least I will be distracted from the disappointment.

Im actually in a much better mood today, I actually laughed and smiled, and felt happy today..... Weird....

Anyway, no more side effects from the Metformin now, its been a month, just filled my 2nd script.

Tomorrow is last day of the 5 days of clomid, so will still have that achey headache.....

Njoy your weekend in NYC!!! Im so jealous...

Its a long weekend by us in South Africa.... :happydance:

LOL I am jealous of you In South Africa. Definitely a place I would love to visit!!! I am glad to hear your feeling better and smiling. Sometimes positive thinking and cheerfulness is just the thing to get you through. Don't be jealous its just a mini trip. We are driving thru the night ( I am in Toronto, Canada) and just shop shop shop lol, then we head back Sunday. Leaving hubby at home, just a girls trip but I am excited! Myself I feel nauseous like AF is trying to hold me hostage. I am still getting side effects from the met, even though I am very cautious of what I eat :( Enjoy your long weekend!

LOL I am jealous of you In South Africa. Definitely a place I would love to visit!!! I am glad to hear your feeling better and smiling. Sometimes positive thinking and cheerfulness is just the thing to get you through. Don't be jealous its just a mini trip. We are driving thru the night ( I am in Toronto, Canada) and just shop shop shop lol, then we head back Sunday. Leaving hubby at home, just a girls trip but I am excited! Myself I feel nauseous like AF is trying to hold me hostage. I am still getting side effects from the met, even though I am very cautious of what I eat :( Enjoy your long weekend!

You so FUNNY!!! I have family in Toronto Canada, My dad's sister immigrated many years ago, they actually coming down in November on holiday. I get so jealous when I see my cousin in pics in NYC, I can only dream of that, I watch it on TV... :haha::haha:

GIRLS weekends are always a MUST, and sometimes you just need a break away from the reality and the normal day to day.... :thumbup:

Yes I have been watching what I eat, I do realise when I eat sugar and white bread, I go more frequently to the toilet, however this week I have been hungry all the time, but just been having my 3 meals a day, having the low gi bread, no sugar, lots of protein....:flower:

hello ladies,

couldnt keep away from the thread i have started....i miss talking to yall...
sorry about my rant and silly carrying on...

i just get soo frustrated sometimes..

well to update today is cd 41 and cd 31 on the metformin....not sure what is happening right now ....so i just hangin in there until i c my gyne in three weeks....

how long have yall cycles been on the met..i ma thinking af should have come by now....the last day i tested was may 29th...it was bfn....

not sure what to do at this point...

Nice! yea I myself immigrated here from Jamaica. Its pretty much a melting pot of cultures. Well I'm off, have a great weekend to all you ladies! I will touch back in next week! Smooches!

hello ladies,

couldnt keep away from the thread i have started....i miss talking to yall...
sorry about my rant and silly carrying on...

i just get soo frustrated sometimes..

well to update today is cd 41 and cd 31 on the metformin....not sure what is happening right now ....so i just hangin in there until i c my gyne in three weeks....

how long have yall cycles been on the met..i ma thinking af should have come by now....the last day i tested was may 29th...it was bfn....

not sure what to do at this point...

Oh hey EB...hush. I have been on met since May 2nd, so I guess just under 6 weeks? I got AF sometime in may while on it, now I'm on cd32. But AF due any moment and I feel like its coming. It was due today, but I feel like the met might have stretched my lp a little longer than my usual 12 days. BTW May 29th was 2 weeks ago. why don't u retest? that would have been too early don't u think?

hey tryn,

good for u...u r on your second cycle on the met....:thumbup:

u think i should retest huh?....jus tired of all the bfns....
i not feeling any symptoms and my waking temps is like between 96.8 to the mid 97s...i dont think thats high enough for a bfp....:nope: (i think)

i will wait a couple of more days and c....that should be long enough....
the only thing is that my nipples feel kinda sensitive when DH touches them..like ouch..and they projecting out...that maybe nothing but i thought its something to note

CM; kinda watery cloudy

hi to the rest of the ladies....
come by and let me know whats up

hey i misspell updating.....

my dr put me on provera i took 1 a day for 10 days today was my last day she also put me on met i took it for 3 days 2 times a day 500mg tabs but the 3rd day i started feeling like i had vertigo and stopped taking it scared to take it again i got my labs back the other day and all was normal i just dont have periods or ovulate but ive pen spotting and its getting heavier since day 3 of provera should i start taking the met again has it affected you in any diff ways

my dr put me on provera i took 1 a day for 10 days today was my last day she also put me on met i took it for 3 days 2 times a day 500mg tabs but the 3rd day i started feeling like i had vertigo and stopped taking it scared to take it again i got my labs back the other day and all was normal i just dont have periods or ovulate but ive pen spotting and its getting heavier since day 3 of provera should i start taking the met again has it affected you in any diff ways

Did you start your period while on Provera?

And as for the Metformin, I would let your doctor know the side effects you are having and maybe he can prescribe a lower dosage?

I took Metformin a few years ago and had TERRIBLE acne on both cheeks. This time around, I got the acne again but not as bad so I say give it another try!

hey tryn,

i not feeling any symptoms and my waking temps is like between 96.8 to the mid 97s...i dont think thats high enough for a bfp....:nope: (i think)

the only thing is that my nipples feel kinda sensitive when DH touches them..like ouch..and they projecting out...that maybe nothing but i thought its something to note

CM; kinda watery cloudy

Test. It can't hurt.
BTW guys, I tested this morning...........................BFP!!
I'm in shock. Won't believe until more tests n bloods but yea...high temps, no af and double lines on a test. Crazzzzzzy!

omgggg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

very good tryna congrats to u and hubby

so ladies we have our second bfp.....

wow and on that note.....i started spotting....'
so most likely AF has arrived......

Well I will update u guys as I find out if its true. Right now I'm still not convinced.

hey tryn,

CM; kinda watery cloudy

Test. It can't hurt.
BTW guys, I tested this morning...........................BFP!!
I'm in shock. Won't believe until more tests n bloods but yea...high temps, no af and double lines on a test. Crazzzzzzy!

OMG!!!!, I am so so so so HAPPY for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:hugs::happydance::thumbup::flower:

Thanks tymeg! All now I am kinda in.disbelief lol....if it can happen for me I truly believe it WILL happen for all u ladies. This I'm sure.

thanks tryna,

well not this cycle....AF got me yesterday....:cry:

i am tired of all this....i am tired of wanting a rainbow :baby: and its not happening....

what i think i will do is increased the metformin myself
to 1000mg twice daily instead of what the prescribed 500mg twice daily....

but i am happy it took 36 days to get my first period on it....

hey at least that beats a 168 day cycle any day....:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->