• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Kellie,
I am testing tomorrow with fmu. I got some opk in the mail the other day and since I know I finally ovulated I decided to test them out. So I took it and it became positive. I said okay I guess these are faulty like the internet cheapie HPT I got. So I went on the internet.. Apparently OPK can test HCG.. weird. So yes I must test tomorrow.

Yes the nippolettas hurt bad. and heartburn galore yesterday and today. ugh.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.........did you test with OPK like.....today? and got a positive? :shock::shock::shock::shock: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR :test: we are all dying over here waiting for someone to!!

Please please please I;m bouncing off the walls here haha :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xxx

Got room for Me?? lol I'm new on the site too. I'm 8 dpo praying :witch: don't arrive on the 20th... I need a buddy too... :) I've had tons of symtoms as well... You name it I've had it...

Also my pyshic told me I was going to be PG now or within 6 months... and I'm having ALOT of symptoms..

Good Luck to all Ladies.... :dust:

Got room for Me?? lol I'm 8dpo praying :witch: don't arrive on the 20th... I need a buddy too... :) I've had tons of symtoms as well... You name it I've had it...
Also my pyshic told me I was going to be PG now and 6 months... and I'm having ALOT of symptoms..

Good Luck to all Ladies.... :dust:

Oh you sooo sound like me with all the symptoms haha....Ive been lying in bed and the smallest little switch i feel i automatically clam up and examine it HAHA god us women can be abit crazy sometimes haha! WOW whats with all the psychics ladies this is great!! I'm looking to get in touch with one for a reading I hope she gives me great news like you have got!!! I hope you get your :bfp: hun :dust: :dust: :dust: xxxx

Thank you... I hope so too.... I've been lazy too, just awaiting each symptom... its crazy... I know... I hope we all have great news!! come on BFP!! :dust:

hey hopin&prayin, glad you've joined :)

I ended up taking off work today... and I'm home in bed confused... I'm feeling really sick...like i keep getting that cold water dripping out of your back teeth feeling....but I'm also having these weird little pricky or tingly feelings in my belly..not like AF at all....

UM Kellie did you say your hubby came home with tests??? Get to the pottie missy! and pee on that stick!!!...and then come back promptly and tell us what it said.. lol

Sorry your not feeling good, hopefully this too shall pass... Its weird, I've had the funny tingling feelings too.... I pray its a good thing... lol Its common to have issues with your teeth, I read that in a pregnancy book.... When are you going to take your test?

hey hopin&prayin, glad you've joined :)

I ended up taking off work today... and I'm home in bed confused... I'm feeling really sick...like i keep getting that cold water dripping out of your back teeth feeling....but I'm also having these weird little pricky or tingly feelings in my belly..not like AF at all....

UM Kellie did you say your hubby came home with tests??? Get to the pottie missy! and pee on that stick!!!...and then come back promptly and tell us what it said.. lol

ok ok give me 10 minutes!!!! :happydance::happydance: xx

..talk to us Kellie...:telephone::telephone::telephone: if you get a ;bfp: I will do the hour drive for another peestick lol

I dont have to pee yet!! I need it to bulid up becuase other it will be a waste plus ladies dont forget I'm only 10DPO so it needs to be concentrated!! dont worry I will do it before 11pm and there will be a pic of my results even if bfn lol!! xxxx

Oh ps I just had to brush my teeth because I have a horried taste in my mouth and my gums are throbbing and theres loads of blood YUK!! XX

lol ok ok. we'll be patient...lol....should I do the drive,...or do you think I should just wait..i donno what to do.

I dont have to pee yet!! I need it to bulid up becuase other it will be a waste plus ladies dont forget I'm only 10DPO so it needs to be concentrated!! dont worry I will do it before 11pm and there will be a pic of my results even if bfn lol!! xxxx

Oh ps I just had to brush my teeth because I have a horried taste in my mouth and my gums are throbbing and theres loads of blood YUK!! XX

Your pregnant!! 2 of the signs right there.... Get a peein gurl... lol

Don't make us wait that long.... Wow this is going to be a long night.... haha Get those BFP!! Ladies

Oh ps I just had to brush my teeth because ****I have a horried taste in my mouth and my gums are throbbing and theres loads of blood YUK!! ****XX

your totally gonna get a BFP!!!!! u make me wanna pee on a stick!!! i...MUST...BE...STROOOOOOONG!!! lol dont get sad if its a BFN bc your only 10dpo!

Kellie,
I am testing tomorrow with fmu. I got some opk in the mail the other day and since I know I finally ovulated I decided to test them out. So I took it and it became positive. I said okay I guess these are faulty like the internet cheapie HPT I got. So I went on the internet.. Apparently OPK can test HCG.. weird. So yes I must test tomorrow.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.........did you test with OPK like.....today? and got a positive? :shock::shock::shock::shock: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR :test: we are all dying over here waiting for someone to!!

Please please please I;m bouncing off the walls here haha :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Yes like today:happydance: and its as dark as can be!:thumbup: lol
I am bouncing too. I guess that OPK can detect HCG. I thought 10 dpo would be to soon, but maybe not.. :yipee:

have you been temping?

Ms conception YES do the drive and we can both do it together!! haha OH only bought cheapie so Im not sure if I can use it so early???

I have added a pic of HPT he brought home what do you think??

Photo0073.jpg

Can I use this so early?? x

Woooohoooo Yay.. Shaerichelle You got a BFP!! Congratulations... SO excited for you!!

Take the Test Kellie Marie!! Lets get 3 BFP!! baby :dust: to ya... Let us know

Kellie,

Yes like today:happydance: and its as dark as can be!:thumbup: lol
I am bouncing too. I guess that OPK can detect HCG. I thought 10 dpo would be to soon, but maybe not.. :yipee:

have you been temping?

Got and get a test woman!!! HAHA we can ALL test tonight LOL!!!! Please Im scared to be the first one :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: x

Oh yeah girl... ms. conception do the drive and take the test.... Hurry.. This is going to be a long night... I can't wait to find out from you all..
Dang, I wish I could take mine today... got a few more days to see if AF rears her ugly head... :( Good Luck girl baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->