• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

:juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

LOL - I think I'll wait another day or so...if I leave now it'll be dark and i'll be driving..ohh..i Don't know what to do lol... shaerichelle can you get your hands on a real test to confirm?? how many of us are waiting to test ne ways lol this is exciting...:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Wow girl you have more patience than I do thats for sure.... Keep us informed... Good Luck and baby dust to ya :)

Anyone else getting ovulation type cramping? I've been cramping on and off for 2 days - 8dpo today. It's not as bad as period type cramping more like ovulation cramping?

Oh yeah and thats me too bigtime.. I got so exhausted yesterday at 7pm I ended up going to bed and sleeping All night... Had some leg cramps too

lol I dont know if i'd call it patience....i am way tempted to go..but i'm just thinking I'll jinx myself if I leave now and drive an hour to buy a test...and i'll get back and AF will arrive...and then i'll cry lol...but maybe i'll do the drive ne ways...it's only an hour..right?

That's the only sign I'm having really. I also have sore(ish) heavy(ish) boobs which I'm not sure how early that normally starts before af but I've had yesterday and today. I'm not tired or sick :-(

Ladies, honstly what would you do...it's 4pm..and hour an hour away from the pee on a stick store...would u do the drive..or wait until tomorrow to see if AF arrives? lol i am freaking out

Ms. Conception its your call... I'd be biting my fingernails on the wait... I dunno....
Lots of Baby dust.... Hang in there girl... If it was me... I'd go get the test, I'd buy 2 though... lol

Go get it and do it with your FMU.... definately.... Good Luck

i wish i had to pee..i have an OPK lol

I just talked to a friend
she said all her pregnancies she used OPK and it was positive and she used HPT and it was positive. But I dont want to get to excited.:happydance::happydance:

So use an OPK lol

so im pretty sure i ov'd sometime last week around 4th-8th, the hubby and i made sure to BD:sex:everyday since the 1st of this month(i just wanted to make sure lol:haha:). i know its only been a few days but when do you think the earliest i could test? i hope this is the month![-o< i started prenatal vitamins, and we stopped using lube (i never knew it could decrease your chances of getting preggo!:dohh:)
the only thing is now i have a cold like no other! hope that doesnt throw things off!and i dont really have any symptoms othier then last few night having super vivid dreams.

thanks girls! to all:dust:!!! and:bfp::bfp: !!!!

Ms. Conception its your call... I'd be biting my fingernails on the wait... I dunno....
Lots of Baby dust.... Hang in there girl... If it was me... I'd go get the test, I'd buy 2 though... lol

I am kicking myself now for wasting all of my tests.....hmmm I guess if i went and got it I could do it tomorrow morning....lol I almost just terrified to find out now......hmmm...my hubby is going to think I'm nuts if I do the drive to get a test...maybe i can convince him to go "visit" friends of ours in the city tonite...hmmmm

so im pretty sure i ov'd sometime last week around 4th-8th, the hubby and i made sure to BD:sex:everyday since the 1st of this month(i just wanted to make sure lol:haha:). i know its only been a few days but when do you think the earliest i could test? i hope this is the month![-o< i started prenatal vitamins, and we stopped using lube (i never knew it could decrease your chances of getting preggo!:dohh:)
the only thing is now i have a cold like no other! hope that doesnt throw things off!and i dont really have any symptoms othier then last few night having super vivid dreams.

alot of gals so they get a cold during early pregnancy. I ovulated the 4th lol. I am testing tomorrow. Vivid dreams are good:)

Ms. Conception Do what you gotta do... Take it first thing in the morning.... Good Luck.... Let us know

alot of gals so they get a cold during early pregnancy. I ovulated the 4th lol. I am testing tomorrow. Vivid dreams are good:)

Yes vivid dreams are really good... I got a cold too a few days ago.... hmmm
Good Luck and Baby Dust to ya :)

I have 2 more days to wait before I can test!!... dang it.... haha

I am kicking myself now for wasting all of my tests.....hmmm I guess if i went and got it I could do it tomorrow morning....lol I almost just terrified to find out now......hmmm...my hubby is going to think I'm nuts if I do the drive to get a test...maybe i can convince him to go "visit" friends of ours in the city tonite...hmmmm
Yes.. he can pickup the test for the am.. Visit his friends and you can have some time alone..lol I love when my hubby gives me time alone... we are together 24/7

K I will, I hope all of you guys get your:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'm gonna do the drive....

I so hope it's worth it!!!

Baby dust to all of you sweet ladies!!! thanks for making the wait so much easier and exciting...even if we all don't get our BFP this month...atleast we know we have each other to get thru the anxiety and stress of waitign..and have a few laughs along the way.......

all the best..and 2 tons of :dust: for everyone :)

OK well I managed to sqeeze a pee and here are my results.......(i'l upload pics)

K I will, I hope all of you guys get your:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'm gonna do the drive....

I so hope it's worth it!!!

Baby dust to all of you sweet ladies!!! thanks for making the wait so much easier and exciting...even if we all don't get our BFP this month...atleast we know we have each other to get thru the anxiety and stress of waitign..and have a few laughs along the way.......

all the best..and 2 tons of :dust: for everyone :)

Get a few tests dear lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->