• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I think its a :bfn: :cry::cry::cry:

HPT.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I AM ONLY 10DPO THOUGH THERE IS STILL HOPE RIGHT???

HOLY BALLS! that LOOKS like the beginning of a BFP CRAZY LADY! YES THERES STILL HOPE!

Ill invert it.
well I just did. It shows a second line but not the same color as control line
but there is two lines.. lady you need FMU!

Same here... a faint line is a good sign...

Take another one tomorrow morning... double whammy.... Woohoo

Looks like two lines to me to....BFP!

:wohoo:NO WAY!!!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jumping around the room here!!!!! i had to sqeeze that pee out just to do the test!!! I'm so scared that its not though my fingers and toes are crossed!!!! ahhhhh x :wohoo:

i posted it on here hope thats okay :) https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=5359&voted=Yes

Kellie, you make me wanna poas now. I will not give into the temptation! lol

Yeah thats fine Im so EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I just showed OH and he was like "er yeah I guess there's abit of a line" I was like arent you even a bit excited he said "no not until its bold" ARGH MEN!!! haha thanks ladies :) xxx

Oh my god I'm getting all wrapped up in all the poas that I wanna run to the loo right now..I have so many different brands of tests all just waiting...but I said after BFN 9DPO I would wait the recommended 48hours and use FMU 11DPO tomorrow....I'm finding it so hard.

Yeah thats fine Im so EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I just showed OH and he was like "er yeah I guess there's abit of a line" I was like arent you even a bit excited he said "no not until its bold" ARGH MEN!!! haha thanks ladies :) xxx

yes my hubby said there is barely a line but its there! ARGH MEN is right

I am so happy for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::hugs::flower::flower:

OMG KELLIE I KNEW IT!!!!! there is DEFO a line!!!! your PREGGERS!! say it out loud...make it real lol..needless to say i didn't leave yet,..but I might now..

Oh my god I'm getting all wrapped up in all the poas that I wanna run to the loo right now..I have so many different brands of tests all just waiting...but I said after BFN 9DPO I would wait the recommended 48hours and use FMU 11DPO tomorrow....I'm finding it so hard.

Im doing FMU tomorrow:)

yes my hubby said there is barely a line but its there! ARGH MEN is right

I am so happy for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::hugs::flower::flower:

aww thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! I really hope you ALL get your :bfp: now too! I'm gunna head over to "pregnancy test gallery just to see what everyone thinks" Thanks again girlies......I will still be here until Its confirmed though and I want to watch u all get your bfp in the next few days!!! AHHHH :cloud9::cloud9: xxx

your faint BFP made me wanna POAS stick so i took a OPK it was positive! is that good? im 9DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->