come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Hang in there Ladies... I'm crossing my fingers, toes and everything for You all & Me...
Lets get that BFP!!! No :witch:

I think I'm out again for this month :-( My chart is following it's usual pattern. There was no implantation bleeding or dip. I don't feel pregnant. I know I've had cramps and sore boobs but that's happened in other cycles for me and still got af. I know it's not over until af shows but I'm pretty sure this isn't my month.

GOod luck everyone. This seems like quite a lucky thread!

xx

Wow so many BFP congratulations to you all.
I did a superdrug HPT wit FMU and BFN :-( as posted earlier I didn't have any symptoms but then don't usually before af
any way and some women got their BFP without anything right?
Feeling a tad down at the moment but still very happy for the rest of you ladies.
I think I'll try temping next cycle and if still no BFP I'm gonna quit charting etc and just try NTNP

Well ladies what a marathon of posts you were on last night!! It's looking really good for all of you!

But for me it was a :bfn: this morning with fmu. I'm 11DPO, so hoping I'm not out of the running yet, so will be testing again soon, haven't decided whether to test daily or every other day or what... I don't know when to expect af as this is my first cycle.

I'm a bit disappointed, but I know it's silly really it's early days for me. Oh and I dreamt last night that I got my af.

Looking good for you all can't wait to hear more results!!

:dust: to you all!

L

I'm also 11 DPO and tested this morning, :bfn: I won't test again unless AF doesn't show - due 19th. Bit disappointed though this is our first month ttc (though more NTNP) so need to be patient!!

Hey girls, sorry for the BFNs and congrats to any BFPs I've missed.

I'm 11DPO and tested this morning with FMU (was negative last night).

Used a FRER and Clearblue digi and both were :bfp:!

:happydance: Still being cautious as I've suffered a Chemical before.

Hope there are more BFPs to come on this thread!

WOW! Becky sooooo pleased for you!! Gives me some hope that if a test one day can be neg and another the next day be pos, I may still be in with a chance. Hope this one is a sticky bean for you, wishing you all the best! Got any pics?

L

Wow congratulations Becky10. this does seem to be a super lukcy group. As the :witch: hasn't arrived yet maybe there is still a chance.

FX crossed for all still awaiting their :bfp:

OMJ, so many BFP's since last nite LOL... my thoughts are with ALL of you, whether you got a BFN or BFP this month! I hope everyone in this group stays in touch!!

p.s the witch hasn't shown up....:thumbup::thumbup:

BFN this am. 11 dpo. positive OPK but not as dark as yesterday. really upset. temp high again

hi girlies! Congrats becky! Wow another bfp! I testd today at either 8 or 10dpo and bfn! So hold on girls there is still loads a hope for everyone in the same boat as me! Im not testing again till sunday again now anyone wanna join me? X

gotta BFN but im still early so im not to sad hang in there jellie we'll get our BFPS!:hugs:

Attachments

• 10DPO HPT 013resize.jpg
    10DPO HPT 013resize.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 23
Hey girls, sorry for the BFNs and congrats to any BFPs I've missed.

I'm 11DPO and tested this morning with FMU (was negative last night).

Used a FRER and Clearblue digi and both were :bfp:!

:happydance: Still being cautious as I've suffered a Chemical before.

Hope there are more BFPs to come on this thread!

congrats!

Eskimo. I am wondering if OPK detect a very little amount of HCG

:hugs:
gotta BFN but im still early so im not to sad hang in there jellie we'll get our BFPS!:hugs:

I tested last night at 10DPO and there wasn't even a hint of a line, so you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->