come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Heather, it's completely understandable that your upset. If there is anything I have learned during this process it would have to be that having a great dotor that will listen, explain things and be supportive is a necessity. I get so frustrated when I see post from ladies where the drs have been so unsympathetic and just don't explain things. As patients we should not be having to Google these things!
Molly, I think you are so right about the stress affecting a lot of us also.
To Kayla, Sticky bean...sticky bean...sticky bean!

I almost died went to the er three times,, three dif days 2 dif ers, Was blowing up and gained 20 lbs and couldnt breathe .. I later found out I had anaphylatic allergies...one was carrots. I ate them everyday as a snack. This was only in 2008 I was almost 30!

I dont trust docs. They suck.

Yes they can tell you your hcg level.

heatherj, am so sorry to hear about your dissapointment! Our bodies play cruel tricks on us sometimes. Look at shannon, she had every symptom under the sun and some more! But plz dont give up hope, it wIll happen, i promise.
Kayla sorry to hear sams going away. Dont ever say u hate ur life. You are veRy fortunate. You have alot in life. Remember god has his plans, you just need to be patient for his time to unveil them, hugs x

Jo, so u have af or not? Am a little confused lol. And the lump is defo not clitoris, i know exactly where that one is! Shame hubby doesnt! Lmao, only kiddin btw! Its inside the opening and near entrance and Is visible from looking in mirror so dont think it could be cervix? Wouldnt you not be able to see that, just feel it? Heck i dont know! Lol

Nursemel, wishing you the best for your blood test, hope u r pregnant!
Same for you too boomer!

Shannon, glad u r feeling positive about af! Am glad, its as u said yourself, ur 1st proper period for a while, and hey, we will be ttc together and looking forward to our bfps together next month!

Sorry if ive left anyone out. Love all u girlies xxx

hospitals r al load of s**t jst rang and asked for results she sed i cant give u that over fone even if its about yourself coz i dnt know who am talkin 2 so i sed well can i come up and see she sed no coz we dont know if its you or not your doctor has 2 fax us for results wat the hell!! xx

Yes heather. My breasts even leaked Monday. So Jellie is right.

Jellie- how are you.. has af left?

Anyone heard from Kim, how about Kellie Marie?

hospitals r al load of s**t jst rang and asked for results she sed i cant give u that over fone even if its about yourself coz i dnt know who am talkin 2 so i sed well can i come up and see she sed no coz we dont know if its you or not your doctor has 2 fax us for results wat the hell!! xx

Do you live in the US?

Thank you for your wishes jellie! I deeply appreciate it.:hugs:

Heather, that is a pretty standard reply in the medical field unfortunately. Especially since all the new privacy laws went into effect. Maybe try calling your dr office and tell his/her nurse you want the results. They can make a quick call and get them and call you back. For that matter the dr may already have been faxed a copy. Sorry they are being a pain.

I got all excited over a little spotting though I do Have cramps which could be it or could just be cramps. Seen as I have no idea on ovulation up to a week ago I doubt I have been lucky and just testing to soon. I will keep testing I have my clear blue digi on stand by just in case under the bath nothing like having it in writing.

How is Jellie and her horse?

Jo

no am in uk our NHS is a joke think you have 2 be on your death bed before they take notice even then they still dont lol :shrug: i cant understand it how if u ov and bd on everyday up 2 it and on actual day u still cant get a bean!! feel awful on my mum aswell she go her hopes up and feel like iv let her down lifes a bitch sometimes:growlmad::cry:xxxxxx

yes well doctor told me to go back monday so i will let her know then see if she can make some sense of it all i jst needed a rant then ladies do apologise : )xxxxx

It's not just you Heather I can't get my allergy test results until a doctor has seen them and it's a 2 week wait. I am potentially very allergic to an everyday thing and I have to wait for their back log. Grrr. Hold in their your doctor will sort it for you.

JO

no am in uk our NHS is a joke think you have 2 be on your death bed before they take notice even then they still dont lol :shrug: i cant understand it how if u ov and bd on everyday up 2 it and on actual day u still cant get a bean!! feel awful on my mum aswell she go her hopes up and feel like iv let her down lifes a bitch sometimes:growlmad::cry:xxxxxx

Oh I know. I had a 65 day cycle and I o'ed in there and we bd everyday. No beanie. However I was having so many symptoms.. my midwife said I probably had partial implantation. My AF is causing me extreme pain. I am just not telling my hubby.:cry:

I am sorry the system sucks in the UK. However its not much better here.

It's not just you Heather I can't get my allergy test results until a doctor has seen them and it's a 2 week wait. I am potentially very allergic to an everyday thing and I have to wait for their back log. Grrr. Hold in their your doctor will sort it for you.

JO

Oh dear!

Are you having symptoms? Tell me maybe I can help. I have lots of experience!

I find it amazing Heather I get my patients blood resultsin hours with an accurate picture of what is going on but when it's your nothing. How did you get you gp to run bloods in the first place Ithink mine has a needle phobia?

Jo

hey jo. Im fine and the horsie is so good, thankyou for asking! I had really prepared myself for the worst! Im so happy shes out of the woods!

Shannon, im just seeing tail end of af, she will be gone by tomorrow. Im on cd4 now! Let the bding commence! Lol, well not just yet. Dont wanna tire poor hubby out before i truly require my babyjuice injection. Lmao. I have a way with words.

Dont know where kim is today. Hope she is ok. Kellie marie is enjoying herself over at 1st tri Im pretty sure! But dont worry girlies, shes keeping our places warm xx

I came out i what I believe is called hives in november we are not sure what caused it but it started 2-3 hours after dinner and kept going through the night untill I called the out of hours team and was advised to take antihistamine to the maximum dose. I haveseen the immunologist and she thinks it might be penicillin I think it's celleriac so I am being tested for a few things but it is taking ages to get the bloods taken and the results back. Gah. I am banned frompenicillin for the time being.

Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->