Come symptom spot with me!!!

Hehe November, so awesome that you can split that load with your wife!!

Haha it's so cool right lol

She actually wants to carry number two (if all works well with me) anything over that.. it's firmly her job 😂😂😂

has anyone experience purple discharge while spotting? Yes you read that right. It's purple. If you've experienced, what was the cause?

November I think it's awesome you guys can split the experience and both want to.
Hopefulone, sorry I can't help you there. Did you google it? I did but didn't get anything concrete. Anything from period starting to infection to pregnant. If there's a smell I'd see my dr. What CD are you now?

November I think it's awesome you guys can split the experience and both want to.
Hopefulone, sorry I can't help you there. Did you google it? I did but didn't get anything concrete. Anything from period starting to infection to pregnant. If there's a smell I'd see my dr. What CD are you now?

I googled and couldn't find anything either. It ended up being af though

Hopeful - so sorry af came 😞 fingers crossed for this new cycle :hugs:

CD29/16dpiui... Waiting for af, I'm sure she'll be here later today :coffee:

So sorry about af hopeful, fx month four will be your month!

November how are you feeling, how long is your lp usually?

Still hanging out at 13dpo. Insomnia, sore uterus, stabbing pain in boob that won't go away, stomach feels shaky and icky.

Babylights- I am rooting for you!!!!

Mediterranean-soooo glad your numbers more than doubled! That is amazing! :)

Oh no! I am so sorry Hopeful and November. The :witch: got me, too.

Sorry I was MIA, yesterday, but I was a complete mess. The spotting on Wednesday was only in the afternoon... very very little and then it stopped. I woke up yesterday, and it was back and a little heavier. But, it was still spotting. Pinkish red or brown... not the dark red that signals my period starting. Just in case I was pregnant, I stayed in bed all day just praying for it to stop. It ended up picking up by the end of the day and turned into full blown AF.

I still wonder if I was actually pregnant. I tried taking my last pregnancy test because I really would have liked to know. The test ended up being invalid with no control line, so I still don't know.

I am feeling better emotionally, today, but I am cramping really bad. And I took a 3 hour nap yesterday after dinner and went to bed at the normal time and slept for 9 more hours.

DH was sooo sweet, yesterday. He left work early and brought me pizza and some beautiful flowers. He's getting off at 1 today (he always gets off early on Fridays) And he is going to go grocery shopping for the week. His mom is staying with us tomorrow night, and he feels bad that he invited her since I am having a hard time.

I think I'll feel better if I can take a shower and fix myself up a little.

Good luck, babylights! I hope this is your month! Are you still in dinky?

It's okay babylights, I knew she was coming...

I wiped earlier and I thought it was AF, but since then I've been on knicker watch. My back is cramping, but all that is happening (I'm sorry if TMI) is brown stuff.. like thick brown mucus and a small brown clot.

I don't ever spot before af, she starts pretty much full flow. This is identical to the bleed I had with the chemical pregnancy. I think maybe I missed it on testing 😞😞😞

Oh Dowd I was so hoping that you were away yesterday because you were out celebrating. I'm so sorry sweetie, please take extra good care of yourself and enjoy everything your sweet sweet hubby pampers you with! I know it's gonna happen soon for you, I just feel it in my bones!!! Hugs love ❤️

November oh no I'm so so sorry :( Is this something you can ask your doctor about? Please be gentle with yourself today, and know that next month is a brand new chance. Date night with wifey?? I have such a good feeling for you too!!!!

S_Dowd, Thanks! I'm still scared but I started progesterone yesterday. The clinic called my hubby to ask what he recommends for dosage and he didn't know I was asking for that so he was a little taken by surprise. I told him I was being proactive :)

So sorry to hear you got AF. As far as the brown spotting, I've had that several times just before AF comes full force. I've never really given it much thought as it was not during times when we were TTC. That is so sweet of your hubby!!! I didn't get anything like that when I had my miscarriages! Keep him LOL

Babylights, what CD are you now? When are you testing?! I'm excited for you ;)

Thanks babylights and November. I am trying. I honestly just want to stay in bed the rest of my life, right now. Life is too hard, and my bed is so comfy. I just have to work out a bathroom plan....

Are you doing okay, November???

ETA: Mediterranean- I plan to keep him lol ;) He is my best friend, and I am soooo lucky to have him. I just can't believe nobody snatched him up before I could.

Thanks Meditteranean :) I'm 13dpo, usually spot by this point so I'll be looking out for that. I'm going to try to wait until Tuesday to test, I'll be a day late if I make it to then. It's also my birthday and we'll be in Vegas so I need to know whether to rage or just go shopping haha

Oooo Vegas for your birthday! That sounds fun, babylights! I hope you get an extra special birthday present... even though it won't be here til October!

I just looked at your chart, babylights. Did you stop temping, or have you just not put your temps in for the last couple of days?

I stopped temping, for my sanity's sake. And the insomnia would make the temps meaningless anyway.

I just checked my cervix for spotting and it's almost as high as O, soft and leaning all the way into the walls so I could barely find it. No spotting, just globby yellowish cm (ick sorry). It's usually lower this early in the morning so...deep breath. 4 more days.

Oooo! Sounds good! Haha, yes those temps can drive you crazy. I am going to chart this cycle. (I start charting after my period because my temps are crazy, and because I temp vaginally. I use a menstrual cup, so there is no way to temp during my period)

I am also going to take vitex again. I took it for a few months when I first started TTC, and I remember it did help regulate my cycle. I can't remember why I stopped taking it. Maybe it can help me ovulate earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->