Come symptom spot with me!!!

Pink cupcake welcome! I hope you get a positive test this cycle. When do you plan on testing?

Thanks November :) it's nice to have somewhere to go who understands the heartbreak of a miscarriage but I also take comfort in seeing those disheartening stories turn into BFP's and healthy babies.
I had a scare yesterday, I was at work and I felt wetness . I panicked and ran to the washroom. I was so relieved to see it was my progesterone, I nearly cried with relief. I've been back and forth with the baby aspirin. I'm going to mention it to my naturopath on Tuesday but I think they are mostly against meds. I don't have an OB but I may call and see if I can get in since the midwives don't see you until 8 wks

Babylights, I'm so sorry to hear you're spotting . Is it still just spotting or did AF come after all? I really thought this month sounded so promising for you.

Aww babylights please let us know what's happening with you, still hoping for you to get your bfp!!

Meditteranean - you have no idea how happy I was to read it was just your progesterone and nothing sinister. Is there anything like an early pregnancy clinic or do you have to find an OB to see you??

November- Wow that is a quick turn around! I hope everything goes well while you are on the medication, and I am keeping everything crossed that you get a strong ovulation that leads to a :bfp:!

Meditteranean- Please stay and keep us updated! I am so glad to hear it was just your progesterone, but that does sound really scary. From what I've heard, a lot of OB's won't see patients until 8 weeks, also. It never hurts to call, though!

Babylights- Noooo! I'm sorry you're spotting. I hope it isn't the :witch: I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Please keep us updated when you can.

Pink cupcake- Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your PCOS. I have heard great things about Metformin. I hope it does the trick for you, and you get your :bfp: this cycle!

AFM- AF is winding down. I ordered vitex and hopefully it will be here, tomorrow. I am curious to see if it moves my ovulation up.

I would love for us all to keep posting on this thread even if we're not all in the TWW at the same time. Having all of your support has meant so much to me. <3

:dust:

Meditteranean, November, Dowd thank you so much ladies for thinking of me &#10084; It's been brown spotting, put on a liner and since this morning there's been a small amount more and just now when I wiped. (tmi) Discharge mixed with some brown. Tomorrow will be telling since af is due, still a little hopeful and still trying to outrun the witch so I guess I'm still in the running! Thanks again ladies you're the absolute bestest.

Meditteranean I'm so so glad it was just the progesterone!! Are you still feeling pretty good? I hope so! Please stay and keep us updated!

November yay I have everything crossed that your bfp is right around the corner!! You are so empowered in making sure you have the best chances for success and I just love that so much!

Dowd I have so much faith in this fresh new cycle for you!! I hope the vitex works a charm and you get your bfp this cycle!

Pink I'm so sorry about everything you've been through! I really hope you get your bfp!

Ok I'm trying to attach my FRER test pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks ladies. I am constantly checking the TP and aware of every twinge I get. They scan here between 8-12 weeks and my appt isn't until March 10th. That seems sooo far away. All I can do in the meantime is my Beta levels but last time they continued to go up until I was 11 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6.

November, there is an EPAC (I think that's the abb) here but you have to be referred by your family dr and even then I'm not sureness they would do a scan or anything unless you had a reason to need it. A scan right now would probably worry me even more because they most likely wouldn't see anything.
I can't believe you are close to another IUI. Oh, hopefully this is the 3rd time charm :)

November, what is Vitex? Is it similar to clomid at all?
Babylights, what's going on now? Are you still brown spotting?

Meditteranean you poor thing March 10 really must seem like an eternity away. I'm praying that the time will pass quickly so you can see your beautiful healthy bean growing away in there! Have you told your hubby yet??

November, Dowd, dinky, hopeful, pink how's everyone else doing today?

I had some cm mixed with brown and a streak of red after a bm this morning. Pretty much nothing on liner overnight and nothing else when I wipe. No af cramps or other pms symptoms, still having uterus/ovary pains down by pubic bone. Just waiting it out, will test tomorrow!

Thanks ladies, I'm 9DPO today and I did test but I forgot about it and when I looked it was 20 min past and I saw a line but not sure if evap or what

Thanks ladies, I'm 9DPO today and I did test but I forgot about it and when I looked it was 20 min past and I saw a line but not sure if evap or what

Picture? Test again and SHOW US ALL XX. Love seeing bfps good luck x

Babylights, do you normally get your period on 17 dpo like clockwork? I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :)

Aw pink cupcakes, I think I'd wait a couple more days and take a test first thing in the morning. How visible is the line that's there? Is it the same colour as the test line or greyish?

I called the OB that I have the appt with in March and I have an appt at the end of Feb with her (on my son's 3rd bday) . She wants me to have the prenatal bloodwork and an ultrasound done before the appt so I'm going on the 23rd for my first ultrasound now. I'll be 7 wks 4 days by my LMP but since I ovulated late I'll be 6+4.
I haven't told my hubby yet. I may tell him in Jamaica? Part of me wants to make sure everything is ok at the u/s but I don't want to go alone either.

Hey ladies :hugs:

S_Dowd - thank you sweetheart. I respond well to the Tamoxifen thankfully, I hope I get 2 follies this cycle.. (for backup, not twins haha) it's moving fast as out donor is my friend, the frozen samples are just for me. If it was anonymous, the clinic likes a cycle break to get everything organised. seeing a nice BFP would make me the happiest girl ever. Good luck with the Vitex hun! I'm going to be here like a cheerleader for all of you ladies

Babylights - I'm really really hoping that the witch stays away and this is just some pregnancy spotting for you &#10084;&#65039;

Meditteranean - what a beautiful BFP &#128525;&#128525; I hope you can get seen somewhere soon and all is well with you and baby.

I start scanning on Friday probably will on Monday/Tuesday and IUI on Wednesday 15th (CD13) eeekk fingers crossed ladies &#10084;&#65039;

Picture? Test again and SHOW US ALL XX. Love seeing bfps good luck x

I haw been at work all day so I haven't been able to test again.

I had some really sharp pinch pains in my abdomen today at work, so sharp it made me curl over and almost throw up! Just having mild cramping now...

Med - it pink not grey!

so I did an evening test because I'm a POAS addict...

Let me know what you think?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test636776

Pink cupcakes - I think I can see the start of something on the bottom two tests... Good luck!! It's still early but, fx it gets darker for you &#10084;&#65039;

Hi! Can I join? Im 4dpo and having so many symptoms! Sore boobs, cramping and bloating... Had all of these since ovulation. This would be my 3rd child and it all feels very familiar so I am hopeful.

Sending baby dust to you all!

Hi! Can I join? Im 4dpo and having so many symptoms! Sore boobs, cramping and bloating... Had all of these since ovulation. This would be my 3rd child and it all feels very familiar so I am hopeful.

Sending baby dust to you all!

I'm 3/4 dpo too! I'm havimg all of those symptoms too. I woke up this morning, stood up to go to the toilet and just felt a gush . Thought it was af it was that wet. But it's was creamy coloured cm . I know this is tmi but I vhecked with my finger outside of my vagina and it was that wet u could literally shaking your hand and drops were coming off there was loads? Is this a sign ? What do you think xxxx

OH MY GOD
https://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s607/lizewing88/IMG_0129_zpsly0irzd0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"