Come symptom spot with me!!!

Just as I expected I woke up with some light spotting this morning. right on time. oh well at least I know the answer and can prepare for next cycle!

aww hopeful I'm so sorry :( Hoping the spotting isn't af. If it is, please be gentle with yourself and eat some really good junk food today and drink all the wines.

Dowd how are you this morning?

I had a rather strange night. I got hit with a sudden wave of intense nausea, to the point that DH got out of bed at 1:00 to prep the sink for me (I have a phobia of throwing up, esp in toilets). I was shaking and trying to hold it down for about an hour when I finally fell asleep. I also had heartburn which I never get. I woke up suddenly after about another hour with a strange amount of energy and then had the worst insomnia, I think I was awake til after 4. When I woke up at 6, the aching and soreness that I've had in my uterus for days was gone without a trace. Without. A. Trace. Does that mean the beans have implanted?? I felt it in two places! And I realized that this stabbing pain in my boob hasn't gone away for days.

Hang in there Dowd, there are so many stories like what you're having and there being a healthy strong bean! Yay for your sweet hubby ❤
- THIS!!! I'm hoping this is the case for you too ❤️

How are all you lovely ladies today? Any testing news or updates?

AF hasn't arrived as of yet, but I'm sure it'll be soon.. my official test date is the 6th but I think that's just to be sure the trigger is out of my system.

I was so down last night I kept crying over everything.. I was a mess when a pampers advert came on TV haha but I'm back to positivity and sooo ready for cycle three ❤️

Sorry you were so down November but glad you're feeling positive again! I just posted my update right before you posted, it's strange but hoping I implanted last night

Ooh Babylights I am so hoping those are all great symptoms for you.. although, I am sorry it disturbed your sleep 😞

I was at the hospital earlier today, I had an appointment with a heamatologist. I have clotting issues which don't bother me, but I'd be considered high risk as could cause problems for baby and I during pregnancy.

We were going over my potential care plan in detail and the Dr left me feeling excited again. I've been seeing her & her nurse for 6 years & we all have a lovely relationship.. so them wishing us luck & knowing my care plan is up to date made me feel happier & gave me back a world of hope 😊

Oh November I'm sorry about your clotting issues! But I'm so glad you have such a supportive team, it sounds like you're in really great hands and it must be such a comfort to know that you have such love and expertise behind you!

It actually doesn't bother me day to day, it something I would have been born with but only picked up on an extended blood test I had when I was 30. I have complete faith in my Dr, she made it clear that I absolutely can have a child, I'd just need looking after more closely than the average mother.. so I'm pleased, besides I'm not greedy I just want one little bubba... My wife can carry the rest 😉

This is all so confusing:dohh: I was sure AF was coming soon. She hasnt showed and now Im having sharp pains in my right side, again this is the side they confirmed O from

Babylights you are definately having pregnancy symptoms. My first sign is consistent insomnia. I'm sooo tired and can't sleep then I sleep and sleep and sleep. My boobs still aren't sore.

Hopefulone, I hope AF doesn't show for you!

I got my second set of results and they are up to 107 from 37. It more than doubled in less than 48 hours. I also picked up progesterone suppositories.

Babylights you are definately having pregnancy symptoms. My first sign is consistent insomnia. I'm sooo tired and can't sleep then I sleep and sleep and sleep. My boobs still aren't sore.

Hopefulone, I hope AF doesn't show for you!

I got my second set of results and they are up to 107 from 37. It more than doubled in less than 48 hours. I also picked up progesterone suppositories.

Thank you!! Hope things are going well for you
This week I've been up and down all night long but never thought anything of it. is insomnia a sign? I've never spotted and then not had AF show up almost immediately after

Meditteranean thank you! Something was going on for sure! Your numbers are awesome - are you thinking multiples maybe??

Hopeful fx af stays away and you get your answer soon!!

Meditteranean thank you! Something was going on for sure! Your numbers are awesome - are you thinking multiples maybe??

Hopeful fx af stays away and you get your answer soon!!

Thank you babylights! have you tested yet?

Meditteranean - awesome beta results!!!

Hopeful - I hope the witch stays away & brings you a late bfp instead ❤️

Hehe November, so awesome that you can split that load with your wife!!

Thanks Babylights and November. Multiples..... um that completely scares me lol but I'll take whatever God gives us. I told my husband after our son (my labour was s quick I didn't get to have the epidural) that if science evolved that men could carry a child we would talk about another hehe. November, you actually have that option lol

Hopefulone, did AF come full force yet, or still just spotting?

Thanks Babylights and November. Multiples..... um that completely scares me lol but I'll take whatever God gives us. I told my husband after our son (my labour was s quick I didn't get to have the epidural) that if science evolved that men could carry a child we would talk about another hehe. November, you actually have that option lol

Hopefulone, did AF come full force yet, or still just spotting?

Nothing right now. Not even spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->