Come symptom spot with me!!!

Meditteranean - I'm doing fine darling, my scan is tomorrow morning, it'll be CD8 for me a little early, but the nurses want to make sure I'm not going to O over the weekend. I'm supposed to do Aspirin also, well from the day I get a bfp. Your husband seems to be really in tune with you, that's so sweet.. when/how are you telling him?

S_Dowd - have you been tested for low progesterone? I really hope the Vitex works for you.. I need to see a bfp from you real soon ❤️

I was told I have low progesterone, once, but I don't think the doctor knew what she was doing. She took my blood on CD 21, which if you have a normal cycle is fine. I, however, do not have a regular cycle. And on that cycle I had not ovulated, yet. So it showed my progesterone to be <1... which is totally normal pre-ovulation.

She told me it was low and so she put me on bio-identical progesterone cream. She had me taking it all cycle long (which everywhere online says is a big No-no) My cycle got soooo screwed up. I had 21 day cycles with no ovulation. I gained tons of weight and I was a hormonal mess. I took it for 3 months. She kept upping it, and my symptoms got worse and worse. I quit taking it, and stopped seeing her.

So that was a really long story, but I really don't know if I have low progesterone after ovulation, because she didn't check it at the right time for me.

I do think I may have low progesterone based on my symptoms... and the fact that I do have irregular cycles. It definitely points to something being off. I know my testosterone levels are normal, so she ruled out PCOS.

Anyways, I really should get bloodwork done, again, but it is so hard to find a doctor who will listen. This all happened a couple of years ago. I took a long break from actively TTC after that.

Can I jump in here? 8dpo soon to be 9dpo. Yesterday big temp dip, today 10 min shock pain in left side teamed with a big glob of EW CM. I'm not testing for a week. It's going to be a long week :-(

Gypsy99 - good luck with this cycle & welcome to the thread &#10084;&#65039;

S_Dowd - from the sounds of it you made a completely right decision to stop seeing your doctor. I do also think you should get your progesterone tested again just so you can have the best chances of conceiving

AFM - I went for my second scan today @ CD11.. I really hoped to have 2 follicles just to have a better chance, but I really wasn't prepared for THREE!!

My follicles are usually fine for next day IUI by CD12 but this cycle... They're not ready, must be a lot of work going on in there making three lol. In the picture the three values are my current follicle sizes and the value under uterus is my lining this morning.

I think IUI on Thursday instead, I was given an opk to use tomorrow & if I start surging I'll call up for a scan that day.

I've decided to take a cycle break if this month is unsuccessful. Hopefully with the three follies, at least one will stick. *Fingers crossed*

Attachments

• IMG_20170213_102642.jpg
    IMG_20170213_102642.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2
3 follicles, November!!!! That's amazing!!!!!! Oh I hope this is it for you! I still can't get over how quick your cycles are.

I have notoriously long cycles, so I can't believe you are already about to O again lol

Welcome, Gypsy! I hope that temp dip was an implantation dip! Good luck and keep us posted on your symptoms!

How are you doing, Meditteranean? Are you in Jamaica, yet? Have you decided when you are going to tell your DH? Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you.

Babylights and Dinky, how are y'all doing?

I have been really moody the last couple of days, which sucks because I hate feeling irritable and emotional. But the good news is that my moodiness shows the vitex is doing something. My temps are definitely higher than my normal pre O temps, but other than that, I am just waiting to O.

Today is also DH and my first kissaversary <3 He kissed me for the first time 7 years ago, today, and it was his first kiss, ever, which I think is so sweet and so special. <3

Hey ladies *waves*

S_dowd I hope you had a wonderful kissaversary &#10084;&#65039; that's so sweet that you were hubby's first kiss & you ended up married.. actually like a real life fairytale &#10084;&#65039;

I can't believe how quick this cycle has been either. I had my last scan today. The three follicles are all mature!!! &#128558;&#128558;&#128558;

The nurse who scanned me had to go and speak to my consultant and get permission for me to go ahead.. it was so horrible sitting in the waiting room not knowing if they were going to cancel the IUI - thankfully he was fine as long as I was and understood the chance of multiples.

So, I've got the Ovitrelle trigger in my fridge & just waiting for the clinic to call me with a time to trigger & the procedure. I'll be back in the TWW tomorrow eeeek I have everything crossed that this time is it for us xx

Oh and this is the OPK done at the hospital this morning.. &#9786;&#65039;&#9786;&#65039;&#9786;&#65039;

Attachments

• IMG_20170215_073954~2.jpg
    IMG_20170215_073954~2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies!!!

I'm glad you are doing well!!! Just thought I'd check in quickly.

November, 3 follicles!!! That's amazing!!! Did you ge the IUI done yet??

S_Dowd, I'm good, thanks for asking :). I think it's cute you have a kissaversiary .

We're in Jamaica! Weather is great!!! I told hubby :). I did a pregnancy test with him so he doesn't know I knew hehe. I can't tell him I already have a scan booked because of this but will when we get home. He's excited but cautious. He does bring it up at times. I've decided against the ASA because my omega has blood thinning properties too and I have been bruising easily so it may be too much.

I'll check in again soon! Good luck this month everyone!

Meditteranean - so lovely to hear from you hun :hugs: aww hubby knows now, must have been awesome for him to find out whilst in an island paradise. I wish you both the most happiness with your pregnancy. I'm so happy for you.

I was so shocked when they told me I had 3 follies, I was saying to you guys I just hoped for two.. clearly my ovaries listened hahahaha

IUI is tomorrow.. I'm so excited for this cycle

November yay I'm so excited for you!!!! I don't think I'm doing opk's this month so thank you for that incredibly satisfying picture of your blazing positive opk!! I'm sending so many good thoughts your way, get ready for an avalanche!!!

Meditteranean so amazing that you got to "find out" with your hubby in paradise!! I hope you're soaking up all that sun and love and new life growing in your belly!!!

Dowd how cute are you and hubby??! How have you been feeling hon?

Hi to all the ladies, how's everyone doing?

Ladies, I had a call from the clinic that does my IUIs. They want to cancel my treatment. &#128546;

My monitoring is at a local hospital then the treatment is done at a fertility clinic an hour's drive away. My consultant was happy for IUI to happen with the 3 follies, but the clinic decided they want to cancel because they feel it's too many & don't want me to conceive multiples &#128528;.

The worst thing is that they want me to have one more scan done tomorrow and make their decision from that.. the clinic themselves wants to do it, which means we're going to have to make a 2 hour round trip, knowing that it could be cancelled at the 11th hour.

I'm so gutted, no one at the hospital felt that 3 follies were too many until today, my consultant cleared it.... But the clinic told me that 'ultimately" the doctors there make the final choice. I also have to wait until 2pm to get the scan.. &#128533;&#128542;&#128546;

Oh no, November :( That is terrible. I feel that moving forward with the IUI should be your decision, not the doctors. I wish they would inform you of the risks, but ultimately allow you to make the decision. :( I am sending you the biggest internet hugs right now

Meditteranean- I'm glad you told your hubby! I am sending you lots of love, prayers, and well-wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy :) I hope you are having a blast in Jamaica!

Babylights- Glad to hear from you! Are you tracking ovulation at all this month, or are you just taking it easy this cycle?

AFM- I had a lovely day, yesterday. DH took the day off and took me out for brunch, shopping, and then out for a romantic dinner <3 My weird moodiness seems to be evening out, which is nice. I am hoping I ovulate earlier than usual, but so far no sign of EWCM and I'm on CD 14. I really need to clean my house, but I'm being so lazy... it's ridiculous. So instead, I am snuggling with Arabella. I gave her a bath a couple of days ago, so she smells sooo good, and she's extra soft from the conditioner lol

And for any ladies reading this, I send you lots and lots of
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh no November I'm so sorry! Do the doctors get the absolute last word, there isn't a waiver you can sign acknowledging that you understand the higher likelihood of multiples?? I'm so sad that they can cancel on you like this :( How are you holding up dear?

Dowd aww your hubs sounds so sweet. And clean schmlean you get your cuddle on with your Arabella. So glad your emotions haven't been dragging you around anymore.

afm I'm not temping, using opk's, basically just bd every other day until ewcm then every day. I have to say it's been really nice not obsessing over every little thing!

That's awesome, babylights. I completely understand. For pretty much all of 2015, we went to NTNP. Basically, we would bd if I thought I was ovulating.... that's it. I didn't track, no temping, no OPK's. It was actually really nice to have a break.

I'm glad you are taking it easy this cycle. Of course it's so much easier to be chill before the dreaded TWW lol

November, I hope you're doing okay, hon! :hugs:

I know, I feel like ovulating changes everything haha! I just figure, it may be a blessing in disguise if I don't get pregnant before we go to Europe next month, and then by the time we get back I'll be past the 6 months of trying mark so then we'd be heading for intervention anyway so right now is kind of a weird in-between time. I'm trying to tell myself this, anyway, to stay relaxed about it :)

What sucks though is that I know in the back of my mind I know that I'm so hopeful that I'll get pregnant before needing intervention, and then when we get there I'm going to be devastated. Ugh why does it have to be so hard??

Speaking of ovulating, do you think you're gearing up??

November sending hugs! xx

Hey ladies &#9786;&#65039;

My IUI was cancelled two hours before it was due to take place.

I was forced to go to the hospital for another scan this morning. They found I had already ovulated the larger of the three and the other two had started to shrink in size.

My nurse got hold of the clinic and the doctor due to do my IUI still refused to do it. He felt there was no point since I ovulated already and could not be sure that I would not ovulated the others.

During the call he also refused to do any treatments for me if it meant there was even a small chance of multiples. He deems me too high risk for anything other than a singleton.

Unless the hospital/clinic can agree to let me become pregnant under their care and agree a new protocol.

my journey is now over..

I am so so heartbroken. I haven't been able to stop crying since.. I sincerely with all my heart wish you ladies the best of luck with TTC - *any* baby born to each and every one of you will have some of the best & kind hearted mums in the world.

Thank you all for your support &#128536;&#128536;&#10084;&#65039;

November &#128549;&#128549;&#128549; I'm so so sorry I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. I'm praying they can agree on a new protocol, it just seems like there must be a different way. It seems many couples have success with at-home insemination, I so hope something like that could work for you??

Please be very kind to yourself and surround yourself with love. I'm sending you so much love and many many hugs. Please come back when you'd like and let us know how you're doing. You and your wife are in my thoughts &#10084;&#10084;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->