Come symptom spot with me!!!

Hi! Can I join? Im 4dpo and having so many symptoms! Sore boobs, cramping and bloating... Had all of these since ovulation. This would be my 3rd child and it all feels very familiar so I am hopeful.

Sending baby dust to you all!

I'm 3/4 dpo too! I'm havimg all of those symptoms too. I woke up this morning, stood up to go to the toilet and just felt a gush . Thought it was af it was that wet. But it's was creamy coloured cm . I know this is tmi but I vhecked with my finger outside of my vagina and it was that wet u could literally shaking your hand and drops were coming off there was loads? Is this a sign ? What do you think xxxx

It could be! Sounds gross but I don't get much cm since I had cell removal on my cervix last year. I remember in my last pregnancy having loads and always feeling like I'd wet myself!

OH MY GOD
https://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s607/lizewing88/IMG_0129_zpsly0irzd0.jpg

Omg I can deffo see that line! Congratulations!

Eeeep, thanks! I'm a little confused now though, I took the test apart and it's dry now and I barely see anything... Can faint lines fade when the test dries?:shrug:

They say to only count the result from the proper times so I wouldn't worry too much. How many dpo are you?

OH MY GOD

Eeeep, thanks! I'm a little confused now though, I took the test apart and it's dry now and I barely see anything... Can faint lines fade when the test dries?:shrug:

They say to only count the result from the proper times so I wouldn't worry too much. How many dpo are you?

I'm only 9DPO, yesterday I had the sharpest pinch pains in my abdomen at work, I curled over and almost throw up! Been having cramping off and on since. I also have crazy amounts of cervical mucus, feels like my pants are wet constantly.... I also have severe sore boobs, severe fatigue and had the craziest vivid dream last night. :dohh:

OH MY GOD

I'm only 9DPO, yesterday I had the sharpest pinch pains in my abdomen at work, I curled over and almost throw up! Been having cramping off and on since. I also have crazy amounts of cervical mucus, feels like my pants are wet constantly.... I also have severe sore boobs, severe fatigue and had the craziest vivid dream last night. :dohh:

It all sounds very positive! Will you test again tomorrow or are you leaving it for a few days?

I've suddenly got a nauseous feeling, lots of saliva in my mouth and metallic taste! my nausea doesn't normally start until the 7 weeks mark :shrugs:

Weedle - I'm going to test every day up until AF shows or I get a strong BFP. I'm nervous!

I had nausea around 4-7DPO and then it went away!

Hi! Can I join? Im 4dpo and having so many symptoms! Sore boobs, cramping and bloating... Had all of these since ovulation. This would be my 3rd child and it all feels very familiar so I am hopeful.

Sending baby dust to you all!

I'm 3/4 dpo too! I'm havimg all of those symptoms too. I woke up this morning, stood up to go to the toilet and just felt a gush . Thought it was af it was that wet. But it's was creamy coloured cm . I know this is tmi but I vhecked with my finger outside of my vagina and it was that wet u could literally shaking your hand and drops were coming off there was loads? Is this a sign ? What do you think xxxx

It could be! Sounds gross but I don't get much cm since I had cell removal on my cervix last year. I remember in my last pregnancy having loads and always feeling like I'd wet myself!

Omg thankyou! I feel so lucky this month ! When will you be testing xx

Congrats Pinkcupcake! Keep us up to date on your tests!

How is everyone else!? Babylights, did AF show now?

Congrats Pink Cupcake!!!! I hope that line darkens up for you over the next few days :)

Welcome Weedle and Babydust! It's great to have you! Good luck to you both!

Meditteranean- I hope you find the right moment to tell your DH. That line looks beautiful! Sooo dark! Oh, and Vitex is an herb that can help your body naturally balance hormones. It helps women with PCOS and other hormone imbalances. I have been tested for PCOS and told that I don't have it, but I do have irregular cycles and I tend to ovulate later than average (CD 20+) It can help with PMS and low progesterone, which I have been told that I have.

November- I hope you get two follicles! Double the chances :)

Babylights- I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! I hope the spotting is implantation and not that evil :witch:

AFM- I started C25K, yesterday (couch to 5K running program), and I feel really good. I used to be a runner when I was younger, but life got in the way, and I got out of the habit. I am excited to get back into it! I also started Vitex, yesterday. DH has upped his NAC, so I am hopeful his semen viscosity improves even more! I just feel really happy and positive. I don't know if it's the running, the vitex, or some combination of the two, but I love feeling like this! Now I'm going to go take my sweet Arabella out for a walk. She's been a little love bug, today :)

15192713_10104717324575698_7278411083379930269_n.jpg

Congrats Pink Cupcake!!!! I hope that line darkens up for you over the next few days :)

Welcome Weedle and Babydust! It's great to have you! Good luck to you both!

Meditteranean- I hope you find the right moment to tell your DH. That line looks beautiful! Sooo dark! Oh, and Vitex is an herb that can help your body naturally balance hormones. It helps women with PCOS and other hormone imbalances. I have been tested for PCOS and told that I don't have it, but I do have irregular cycles and I tend to ovulate later than average (CD 20+) It can help with PMS and low progesterone, which I have been told that I have.

November- I hope you get two follicles! Double the chances :)

Babylights- I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! I hope the spotting is implantation and not that evil :witch:

AFM- I started C25K, yesterday (couch to 5K running program), and I feel really good. I used to be a runner when I was younger, but life got in the way, and I got out of the habit. I am excited to get back into it! I also started Vitex, yesterday. DH has upped his NAC, so I am hopeful his semen viscosity improves even more! I just feel really happy and positive. I don't know if it's the running, the vitex, or some combination of the two, but I love feeling like this! Now I'm going to go take my sweet Arabella out for a walk. She's been a little love bug, today :)

15192713_10104717324575698_7278411083379930269_n.jpg

Thankyou. I feel so good about this month. Baby dust to everyone x

Ohhhh no! I'm so so sorry babylights :( That sucks! I hope you have fun in Vegas! :hugs:

Thank you! DH and I love our little furbaby <3

Aw Babylights I'm sorry :(. Your symptoms sounded so good! I hope you're not too down

Welcome Weedle and baby dust. Weedle, your symptoms sound great! I've heard of women who only get a matallic taste in their mouth if they are prego :)

S_Dowd, I'm glad you are feeling good and getting back to running which you previously enjoyed. The Vitex sounds great. I'm all for anything that makes TTC more probable and getting regular.

I met with my naturopath today and she oped to discontinue the accupuncture and has given me a new tincture (gross liquid of herbs) and suggested prenatals from food amd plant and not the synthetic so I got those.

Thanks babydust, gl to you as well!!

Thanks Dowd I'm having such a great time, DH is spoiling me rotten and I think I've gained 10 pounds in the last 24 hours from all this delicious food at all hours! Can you tell me about Vitex, I'm thinking about adding some more supplements to the mix this time around.

Meditteranean thank you so much, I'm doing good. There's nothing I can do at this point so I'm just looking forward to trying again this month! Hope you're feeling great, but still with reassuring symptoms! I totally understand your feelings about telling your DH. I can't wait until you're completely out of the woods and you can relax and feel confident to tell him!

November how are you doing?

Hey ladies, hope you dont mind if I join in. I am currently 9dpo and always vow not to symptom spot but end up doing exactly that! Keeping my spirits up and faith strong. Apart from intermittent dull cramps and twinges I have had this weird taste which bothers me. 8dpo-9dpo have had strange metallic/bloody taste. I don't know if its the same metallic taste everyone talks about or a loose tooth filling. It feels like its emanating from my teeth but today it felt different like subtle but still there. I dont know at this point. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks !!

Sorry your out baby lights!

Had something weird happen. Had a few pinching pains on my right hand side last night/this morning. We dtd this morning and I've had some spotting? Initial was a few dark red bits on toilet paper on wiping after sex and now very faint pink. Still have all my other symtoms. I'm only 5dpo, surely it's too early for implantation. Plus I've never had that before in pregnancy!

Hey ladies, hope you dont mind if I join in. I am currently 9dpo and always vow not to symptom spot but end up doing exactly that! Keeping my spirits up and faith strong. Apart from intermittent dull cramps and twinges I have had this weird taste which bothers me. 8dpo-9dpo have had strange metallic/bloody taste. I don't know if its the same metallic taste everyone talks about or a loose tooth filling. It feels like its emanating from my teeth but today it felt different like subtle but still there. I dont know at this point. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks !!

It all sounds very positive to me. I remember the metallic taste from my first pregnancy!

af got me last night!

Oh no!!! I was really hoping for you darling.. fx for this cycle & make sure you enjoy your holiday &#10084;&#65039;

It's pretty quiet for me at the moment. I finished taking Tamoxifen last night. It works like Clomid but, I can't use it because of clotting.. Right now I'm just waiting to start monitoring.

I spoke to our donor yesterday, he got all excited again. I absolutely love him to pieces. We used to joke all the time about having babies together & here we are.

I'm so hoping this cycle works, we have enough samples left for 3 more IUIs after this. I really want them left for wifey. I so can't wait to see her pregnant. I'm not sure if I'm more excited to see her bump or mine &#128514;&#10084;&#65039;

Babylights,I'm glad you are enjoying your trip,with DH. It'll be good for you!

November I'll be thinking of you and crossing my fingers that this IUI is the one!

WElcome Eliza26, I have personally never had the metallic taste but heard of it from other women. How long have you been trying? Do you have any children yet? Good luck to you!

Hope everyone else is good! I have 3 days of this cold and snow before I leave for better weather but will try to log in periodically :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->