Come symptom spot with me!!!

BFN today..... go figure.... Yesterdays must have been a faulty test. :(

Pink cupcakes,when did you test yesterday? Morning? What about today? How many dpo are you now? I'd take another first thing in the morning. A false positive is very unlikely

Med - I tested FMU yesterday and FMU today, stark white today on two tests with same urine. I'm 10DPO today.

I have started bleeding, bright red like a normal period with small clots. This has never happened to me before. I've taken a test and it's negative...

Thanks Weedle! truly hoping and praying it is! Todays the taste is milder, sometimes is strong other times its more subtle. Had terrible pains t the side of my breasts last night. usually get sore bb's before as, but these are like a sharp, burning pain. What dpo ae you? Goodluck dear!!!

Hi Meditteranean, Been married for 2 years, trying for a year off and on (been in grad school). This would be our first and our miracle child after all I have been through. 10dpo now, abdominal twinges and cramps, side bb's hurt and insomnia (but i reckon this is from being so anxious). How many dpo's are you

Sorry to hear Weedle, When were you expecting AF?

Eliza26, you are so close to testing now! My first sign is always insomnia. I would have ovulated on Jan.21st and I got a positive this month! I'm very nervous and cautious, I don't even much like to talk about it afraid of jinxing it after my 2 miscarriages last year. I have a scan booked in a couple of weeks so I'm praying this one is successful.

Hi Med! Congrats!!!!! So pleased for you. Dont worry this one will definitely stick!! Keeping praying and have positive thoughts!!! I hope to join you soon. Tempted to POAS but really dont want to go through any BFN's so will it till AF due date which is valentines day! So I noticed something strange day alongside the metallic taste are dark patches on my tongue. Really scares me. Can't find that much info online about it. hope its a good sign!!

Eliza, Thanks so much!
I haven't heard of the dark patches on the tongue but our bodies do some STRANGE things, more so during pregnancy. I think most things you look up can come back possible pregnancy related, were so blessed LOL.

I didn't have the patience this cycle to wait for AF due date, mostly because I didn't ovulate until day 21 this cycle so it would have been a 35 day one for me, which is longer than usual by a week. I went and had bloodwork done and that's how I found out but I totally understand the let down of getting a negative. How great would it be to get a BFP on Valentine's!! Fingers crossed for you!

Meditteranean - how are you doing sweetheart?

Hey and welcome to the new joiners, good luck with your cycles :hugs:

I start tracking scans tomorrow, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for two follies lol

So today marks CD 31 and day AF is meant to rear her ugly head. I've had many symptoms such as extreme fatigue, sore boobs, back pain, stomach cramps and for the past two days ive had brown discharge which has been enough to fill a pad.
No sign of AF showing up and three negative HPT's from previous days, ive got one more at home and doing it tomorrow with FMU after a stark white negative last night. We can hope....

I'm doing well NovemberRayne, thanks for asking :). How are you? How soon will you find out how many follicles you have? Oh I'm hoping the same for,you but even more so that it takes 👍

I asked the OB receptionist if she recommends me taking baby aspirin and she said I could take it so I'll be starting that also on top of the progesterone. I'm only 5 wks 4 days by LMP so good I'll be starting the aspirin early. I still don't have any symptoms other than being a little more tired and apparently I'm annoyed easily according to my husband. He keeps saying I'm pregnant (he still doesn't know)

How's everyone else? Just waiting for the next cycle I presume :)

Thanks babydust, gl to you as well!!

Thanks Dowd I'm having such a great time, DH is spoiling me rotten and I think I've gained 10 pounds in the last 24 hours from all this delicious food at all hours! Can you tell me about Vitex, I'm thinking about adding some more supplements to the mix this time around.

Meditteranean thank you so much, I'm doing good. There's nothing I can do at this point so I'm just looking forward to trying again this month! Hope you're feeling great, but still with reassuring symptoms! I totally understand your feelings about telling your DH. I can't wait until you're completely out of the woods and you can relax and feel confident to tell him!

November how are you doing?

First welcome to all the new lovely ladies on here! I wish you all luck! And so sorry for your :bfn: pink cupcakes.... that is really really odd.

Vitex is an herb that can help balance hormones naturally. I have read stories from women who don't have a period for months that start having clock-work cycles. It can help naturally raise progesterone which is very important in preventing early miscarriages. I am using it to help me balance my hormones and give me more regular cycles. I have always had irregular cycles. I do ovulate, but I ovulate later in my cycle and the past few months I have started spotting before AF, which I know can be a sign of low progesterone.

I have tons of symptoms of low progesterone. Low body temperature, fatigue, PMS, moodiness, hormonal acne, and much more. From my understanding, vitex really can't hurt you because it is all natural. It really just helps your body regulate it's hormones. Google vitex for more information. (Also called angus castus or chasteberry)

A note of caution: Do not take vitex if you are taking fertility medication. It can cancel out the effects of the medication.

I have been taking vitex for a few days, and my before O temps are a lot higher than they usually are which is a good sign. My before O temp used to be 96.8 and yesterday and the day before they were 97.46 and 97.39

I have also started running this week, and I feel a lot happier and have more energy than I have in a long time.

Good luck to everyone!!!! :)

Meditteranean - I'm doing fine darling, my scan is tomorrow morning, it'll be CD8 for me a little early, but the nurses want to make sure I'm not going to O over the weekend. I'm supposed to do Aspirin also, well from the day I get a bfp. Your husband seems to be really in tune with you, that's so sweet.. when/how are you telling him?

S_Dowd - have you been tested for low progesterone? I really hope the Vitex works for you.. I need to see a bfp from you real soon ❤️

Thanks so much Med! Still battling insomnia big time. I get to sleep for 4 hour straight max. Also have frequent bm and urination. Worried i have little cm? Is this unusual

S_Dowd, glad things are still going well and happy you are on the Vitex. That could make all the difference in the world. Sometimes its just something so simple but the hard part is to find out what that is. If you already believe you have low progesterone you're halfway there :) I'm sure a lot of women have the same symptoms but don't think anything of it or don't research on their own to determine what could be the issue. Ironically I was just reading a long blog about a woman who had every test under the sun done for 4 chemical pregnancies and ended up having a very thin lining and took estradiol (estrogen) and shots of HCG had a successful pregnancy, but took her a long time to get to that diagnosis.

NovemberRayne, tomorrow is the start of hopeful times for you. How often do you get scanned then? When exactly do they do the IUI? I'm guessing they have to see you are about to ovulate? I keep saying I need to tell him then I think its still too soon and I worry but hopefully next week.

Missmymmy, did AF show today?

Eliza26, when is AF due again? I have very little CM also this cycle. I do get some stringy CM once in a while though. Now its harder to tell with the progesterone so I only really see white chalky residue.

Hi ladies, just an update before I leave tomorrow. I had my blood done again yesterday and just got those results. My levels should have been around 1600 and they were at 2789 :). My boobs are a little sore but only when I push or squeeze them. I'm going to go nuts not being able to test while I'm away. It'll be almost two weeks by the time I get back ! I keep reading that once your levels hit 1200 they rise a little slower so most drs advise to stop testing then.

I have my first scan a few days after I get home so it won't be far after I get home from vacation.

Take care ladies!!!

Meditteranean - awesome beta numbers hun!! I really hope you enjoy your holiday but come back and tell us how it was, how hubby took your fab news and how your scan went ❤️❤️

I usually start scanning at CD10 and go back every day until I start surging. I only really know when I have to go for the IUI 24hrs before. I guess CD13 as it's always been, even in 'dummy' cycles.

Today I've got two lead follicles one measuring 8mm & the other 10mm yaay!! Fx they both keep growing 😊

Hello lovelies!
So I've been creeping on these awesome threads for a week or so now and I finally decided to post because...man, are bodies confusing! haha Sorry that this might be a long post, but I'm hoping maybe it'll help me and maybe some other people not feel so crazy?

I think I ovulated around the 25th of January (I'm not exactly sure because I hadn't been doing any tracking, I'm just going off of a period calendar app I have) and not too long after, I started getting weird symptoms. I had stomach cramps, gas, bloating, foot cramps, and was really tired and out of breath all the time. There was also a couple times I would feel kind of nauseated or get that really hot flushed feeling like right before I get sick, but I never actually got sick. It just slowly went away after a few minutes.

My sense of smell seems a bit stronger some days - I was in Walmart the other day and from across the produce section I could smell the bananas and I had to buy one and eat it as I walked through the store. I've had a very strong urge to eat fruit a lot recently too. I have an apple for breakfast almost every morning, I keep buying bunches of bananas, and I'm eating grapes for dinner right now! I also have a hard time wearing my normal perfume because some days it smells almost like the alcohol has separated from the scent, but my DH says it smells just fine to him.

And, who knows if this is related, but my dog has been suuuper clingy recently. He's been jumping up on the bed and couch, which we rarely rarely let him do so he's knows it's not allowed, and he lays in my lap as often as he can, and he's not a small dog! haha

This week things have mellowed out a little bit, but then 4 days ago I got some very dull cramping and what almost felt like tiny muscle spasms in my lower stomach area, and I also started spotting. It started out really brown and has since gone more red, but it's definitely not like a regular AF. The blood is only there when I wipe and is not even enough to get on a pantyliner. I've also noticed the bbs seem a little bit bigger and more squishy? The DH agrees so I can't be crazy right?! ;)

I did a HTP on Tuesday (13dpo) and got a BFN :/

The spotting so many days (16dpo!) after Ov, without it leading to an actual AF, kind of confused me so I wanted to post and see what people think. I have read that sometimes the process of implantation can take a little bit longer, so maybe that could be why I didn't get a BFP? I have no idea... Sorry this is so long!

Baby dust to you all!

Af is due on tuesday! I also get some watery cm mixed in with like lotiony particles once in a while and feel wet down there but other than that nothing. Boobs are sore but I keep saying arent they usually like this before af. A few days ago they were hurting primarily around my armpit and still do but now they are hurt around the armpit from time to time and just feel full and sore. Hubby hugged me and it hurt. Also have had heartburn all day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->