Come symptom spot with me!!!

Hahaha! I feel the same way lol! Your chart is drool-worthy btw!!! <3 I swear this is the longest TWW I have ever had lol

I so hope it's your month Dowd, you really deserve it &#10084;

Awww babylights you are so sweet! I hope this is your month, too!!! I wish everyone could get a :bfp: whenever they want one! I am hoping it is, but I'm so used to it being no, I wouldn't even know what to do if I actually get a yes. lol I would probably faint haha

Cp told me to wait to test until 10 dpo, so I think that's what I'm going to do... if I can! What about you?

Eeps that's two days away for you I'm so excited!!

I'm going to try to wait til 13dpo but now I feel like I've gotten permission to test 10dpo haha!

Do it!!!! I'm such a bad example lol I only use internet cheapies, though. I refuse to buy the expensive tests until I get a positive on an IC. I spent way to much money on FRERs the first year I was TTC

LOL you're cracking me up!! As of right now I feel like I just want to forget about the tww, my temp dipped a bit as we made the bedroom much cooler last night, but just woke up feeling a bit blue about it all. But who am I kidding soon enough I'll be back to obsessing and whipping out those IC's!

How are you doing today Dowd? 9dpo eeps!

Glad I'm amusing you lol ;)

Oh your temp is still great, babylights! It is still WAY over your coverline. I know it's hard not to read into every dip and change.

So here are my symptoms for 9 dpo:

Same cramping/twinging on left side... seems to be less intense than it was at 7dpo, but still there

Sore nipples. Just the very tips. Soooo sensitive.

I was a little constipated when I first woke up, but a little coffee cured it. TMI, I know, but what do you expect on a TTC board ;)

That's basically it. I keep hoping for more symptoms, but just more of the same. I resisted the urge to POAS which took herculean effort. But I overcame my addiction! Part of me wants to dream about a sweet little Simon or Lena a little longer, and bfns burst my bubble lol. Yes I already have names picked out. Those are my current favorites... it tends to change every year or two lol

What are your symptoms like, today???

Hello ladies,
I hope you don't mind me poking myself into the thread. &#128522;

I'm 35, my partner is 33.. we're a same sex couple, we've been together close to 7 years & my biological clock is THUMPING!!

I've been pregnant twice and lost both angels before 10 weeks in my early 20's. It's taken 4 years for us to be able to start teatment for various reasons. We are using a known donor. He is an absolutely wonderful gay man, who I met as a colleague when I was 18. He doesn't live close so we have IUI ready donations stores at the clinic we're seen at.

My first IUI was in August, it ended in a chemical pregnancy. Following that I had every test for RPL going but everything came back perfect.....

And now we're here, I had IUI#2 using Tamoxifen & Ovitrelle trigger on the 18th of January. I'm now currently 9dpiui. I feel like I have symptoms flying around everywhere but I'm finding it difficult to get excited. I got only a few days with a BFP before it started to end.

So far..

:: My boobs are definitely looking and feeling heavy, they hurt when I lay on my back & also feel uncomfortable in a bra. I

:: I'm getting lower back pain here and there and odd left side twinges too (I ovulated left side, I only have one ovary)

:: Food tastes weird, I've asked DW to taste my food. I had some chicken the other day and begged her to taste it because to me it tasted sooo salty &#128514;

:: Finally, starting last night I've had strong but short waves of queasiness/nausea. I'm also super exhausted today. Anywhere soft gets me nodding off.

On the previous IUI the queasiness started at 9dpiui.. it made me start testing the following day.. where I got a faint but positive result.

I'm going to try & hold off testing until a few days before AF... Though, I suspect I won't be able to haha

Good luck ladies. Fingers crossed for you all :hugs:

Hi novemberrayne! Awww really hope this cycle is it for you, you and your wife seem really ready for this and that chemical must of been so hard for you both! And I'm sorry about your 2 losses :( I know how that feels. Good luck with the testing you haven't got long to wait :)

Dowd it was a really tough time but I'm glad I went through it to get to where I am today! It did make me feel like exploding inside, now I'm always being asked the question 'when are you having another baby?' And I just answer 'I don't want any more thanks 2 is enough!' But I know full well that one day I will it just might take longer and I don't even know if I could conceive again as after my loss, my ovulations for the next 6 months or so we're extremely painful so I don't know if there's any damage there from the d&c but when we start ttc again properly I'll ask for help if it takes more than a year.

I didn't have any symptoms with dd1. I thought I had started my period as I bled for 2 days but then it suddenly stopped and that wasn't normal for me and I wasn't having cramps either which I always get! So I took a test and it was positive!

Dd2, my boobs were really sore and we were on holiday and I was expecting to come on while we were away, I had af pains for a few days but no sign of af so when we got home I took a test and it was positive!

When I had my loss we wasn't even trying but I remember having weird pains in my wrist and arms, breathing seemed to be a lot harder and my boobs were really sore. I also had a foul temper lol! Again we were on holiday and when I came back I had a dodgy tummy and just felt off. So I took a test and to my utter shock it was positive. I didn't even know how it happened lol!

6dpo today. I woke up in the night and had low down period type pains but I have been constipated all day which may be why. My boobs are sore but still not as sore as they normally are, and that's about it!! If I can get hold of a test I might test on cd27 which will make me 10dpo. I might even order some cheeky ics but I always get faint lines on those and they drive me crazy! But I did get early bfps with all 3 of my pregnancies. My last pregnancy I tested positive on cd27 but don't know what dpo I was as I wasn't tracking.

Welcome, November Rayne! I am so sorry to hear about your losses :( That must be so hard. I have heard fertility drugs can give crazy symptoms, so it's so hard to tell if it's from that or PMS or pregnancy. I truly hope this is your month after all you and your wife have been through. <3 I also think it's very cool that you know your donor!

Dinky- thank you for sharing your early symptoms I think it's really interesting that you get early bfp's every time.

Hi november! So sorry about your losses, that must have been incredibly hard. Your symptoms sound so promising, fx this is your bfp!!!

Hi Dinky! I'm 6dpo too! When do you think you'll test??

Dowd my symptoms today are kinda underwhelming. Early this morning when I woke up to temp my uterus area was super sore and there was a cramp that shot straight through to my back, if that makes sense. My back was killing me and I felt like I got hit by a truck, classic PMS symptoms for me. Last night and today I have a headache, pressure behind the eyes, I felt shaky and weak, nauseous, and I have a super bitter taste in my mouth. Also had watery cm this morning so it looks like I had an estrogen surge. Nothing too out of the ordinary, to be honest. Bah

Thank you for the lovely welcome and kind words Dinky & S_Dowd I wish you both the best of luck &#128522;

For my first IUI I wasn't triggered so going through the 2ww was a lot better. I bought some ICs to test out the trigger but they never picked it up... So I ended up chucking them &#128514;&#128514;

At first we were all for an anonymous donor, but it soon became important to us that we knew who it was. We figure that a child can never have too much love or family. If all goes to plan, my partner will carry our paternal sibling. There's a lot of love waiting for a little one &#10084;&#65039;

Only a few more days :coffee:

Thank you so much Babylights - I have fingers crossed for you too!! &#10084;&#65039; Are you trying for your first?

November, that is so cool! I love your attitude about more people to love your child! DH and I have talked about adoption, someday, and we would love an open adoption. I think it's natural to want to know where you come from, and why you have brown eyes or curly hair. It's just human nature to be curious. I truly hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Babylights- That all sounds promising, but I know it is impossible to tell if something is PMS or pregnancy. The symptoms are too similar! Grrr

I hope we all get our sweet adorable October babies!

November yup trying for my first!
Dowd I know I really hope we all have our Fall babes!!

I just checked my cervix and it's so high I can't tell if it's open or closed. And I had a bunch of that yellow globby cm that I keep reading is a good sign. Ugh I really don't want to get my hopes up!

I ordered some ics last night off the net but I went for the midstream ones as I always get shadows that drive me crazy on the ics strips. I've got 10 on the way they should be here Monday or Tuesday so I'll be 9 or 10dpo. I'll mostly likely test as soon as the postman puts them through my door :) when is everyone else testing? Dowd have you tested today?

7dpo today, it's only 10.15 in the morning so not got much to go off. My boobs are still tender but that's it!

The tests I have are ones for use once your AF is late. I ordered some FRER online so I *have* to wait until they arrive lol so I'm planning to test on 31st/1st if the witch hasn't caught me first. (she's due 3rd)

Nothing major is happening other than cramps, fuller boobs and fatigue. I'm also burping after everything even water oops

**Evening edit**
l fell asleep watching something in my room and woke up drenched, my sheets were visibly damp. I also feel congested/sniffly today. I've also had a dull back and uterus area ache all day....

I have no idea if this cycle is going to end up successful but judging from IUI statistics.. probably not &#128542;

Why do you say that November? I have no idea what the statistics are. I know 2 same sex couples that have children through iui. I'm not sure how many attempts they had at it but one couple has 2 children and the other has 3! Keep thinking positive thoughts :) the brain is very powerful!

I've had no symptoms today really. None that would make me think that this is it!

I guess reading around online there's not much in the way of stats like there is for IVF. The highest I've seen is 20% None of my LGBT friends have gone the route we have so I have no-one to talk to in that regard. I guess I'm a little too anxious, I want so badly for things to work out..

You are right though hun, I really must stay positive.. it's not over until that witch shows &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Hi everyone. Today I am 8 dpo.. I had a dip in temperature on 6dpo and it rose by .6 on 7 dpo. And today my temp is still up. I've been symptom spotting as well. Every since the dip occured I've felt sometimes intense pulling and stabbing pain mostly on my right side by ovary. But even on the left. Today the pain wasn't so bad. And hardly any at all. I've had slight nausea. My cervix is so high that I can't even reach it and its super soft and wet today and yesterday. I thought I was ovulating gain, if that's even possible because of the pain I was feeling.. So I took an opk. I seen a line, it wasn't as dark as the control line but it was definetly there. Crazy, eh? My breasts aren't sore at all. I'm not due for AF for another ten days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->