Come symptom spot with me!!!

The tests I have are ones for use once your AF is late. I ordered some FRER online so I *have* to wait until they arrive lol so I'm planning to test on 31st/1st if the witch hasn't caught me first. (she's due 3rd)

Nothing major is happening other than cramps, fuller boobs and fatigue. I'm also burping after everything even water oops

**Evening edit**
l fell asleep watching something in my room and woke up drenched, my sheets were visibly damp. I also feel congested/sniffly today. I've also had a dull back and uterus area ache all day....

I have no idea if this cycle is going to end up successful but judging from IUI statistics.. probably not 😞[/QUOTE

How many dpo are you?

Welcome angi kay.. good luck with this cycle.

I had an IUI on the 18th so I'm currently 10 dpo 😊

November when will you test?? I so hope this is your bfp!!!

I am 10 dpo, today. I tested this afternoon to see if I could have a drink with dinner. :BFN: I don't think this is my month after all. All of my cramps stopped... I had a few yesterday morning (9 dpo) and none since then. My nipples are barely sensitive, anymore. I feel completely normal. I had so many symptoms early on, and they have disappeared. When are y'all testing?

That still doesn't mean you're out Dowd, let's try not to lose heart! Although it's hard we're still in it til AF shows!!

Thanks for the encouragement, babylights! Are u still having cramps?

Of course! I like the idea that even if we should lose hope for ourselves, someone else in the thread can keep the hope for us :)

Cramps are still there, little less at the moment. Mostly a soreness in the uterus area. My DH asked me what it could be if not implantation and I told him it could very well be an elaborate and cruel joke by my body in the form of extra early PMS. Although I've never had this soreness so idk. We're still in it though!!!

When do you think you'll test next?

Babylights - I'm planning to test Tuesday or Wednesday I'd be 13/14dpiui then.. eek I really hope it's a BFP too.. wifey is starting to get itchy for me to test.. it's so cute ❤️

awww I love that November! ❤️ so many good thoughts and baby dust! Hopefully it'll be Tuesday or Wednesday before you know it!!

November- I am in awe of your restraint! I think it's so cute that your wife wants you to test, now :) Any symptoms?

Babylights- Our bodies can be so cruel, can't they?!

I actually did a little research on my internet cheapies, and well, they suck! All these women said they were 6 weeks pregnant with blaring positives on every brand in the store and these were still negative! I thought I got wondfos, but these were some weird off-brand. I really bought the ovulation tests (which seem to work for me, although they had some shady reviews, too) and the pregnany tests came with them.

Now I don't know what to do! I do have a clear blue test sitting in a drawer, but I don't want to waste it by using it too early. I do have a lot more hope now that I found out these tests are basically worthless lol

I'd say hold out until you seriously can't take it anymore haha!

Okay twinges are back. Please be little beans please be little beans!

Babylights, you are describing exactly what I had! I so hope it means something for both of us :)

I will try to hold out, but as Cppeace would say, pregnancy tests have a more irresistible call than a Siren's song. I'm going to need someone to tie me up for the next couple of days.

Wow I just reread that and realized how dirty that sounds lol

8dpo for me now and symptoms still the same :( can't wait for my hpts to arrive!

I'm 11 dpo, today. My boobs feel fuller... less squishy and more firm. Nips are a little sensitive, especially when cold, but nothing horrible.

Other than that I feel fine. No PMS symptoms... normally I am soooo irritable a few days before AF, but I've been in a pretty good mood. DH took me on a date last night, which was lovely <3 :)

I guess I'm going to wait to test til after AF is due since I don't want to waste a test... I hate waiting. I don't know how women did it back in the day. My mom said in the 70's you had to wait for over a week after your period was late to test. And the tests took forever to get the results! When she was pregnant with my brother she said she already knew she was pregnant before she was allowed to take a test because she was puking every day.

S_Dowd - I don't have any early tests at home so it helps a lot with the restraint lol

Symptoms wise my boobs are definately fuller, I'm very gassy with heartburn. I'm not cramping but, I do have a general dull ache which comes and goes its not painful but noticeable.

What date are you testing??

My uterus feels really sore with intermittent pinching/stabbing. Still gonna try to hold out til 2/3 to test!

Are you ladies testing soon??

Oooo sounds promising babylights! I've been feeling weak and a little light-headed this afternoon.

Sry November, I just saw your comment.

I am hoping to hold out until the 31st or 1st to test, but we'll see!

I think your symptoms sound really good!!!

When are y'all testing???? I want to analyze some tests, ladies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->