Come symptom spot with me!!!

I'm hoping to see a bunch of BFPs in this thread by Wednesday!!

Good luck ladies ❤️❤️❤️

I agree, November!!! I hope we get an epic amount of :bfp:

I all of a sudden got very nauseous this afternoon, and I still am. HG runs in my family, but I am trying not to read into it. Oh I hope I hope I hope!

S_Dowd - ooooh, I'm hoping for you too! Nausea has got to be a good sign (even if it is yucky)

Dowd hopefully you're nauseous because you're baking!!!

Thanks ladies!!! I will gladly puke my guts out if it means I get a sweet baby :)

Morning ladies, 9dpo for me now and I'm feeling a little weird this morning, I've got no appetite at all and I've not had a ibs attack lately (touch wood) which isn't normal for me. I've got my fingers crossed that my ics will come in the post today I can't wait to test!! I'll post the pic even if it's a neg so we can gain line eye together lol!

You sound like your all having some nice symptoms! The crampy sensations are what I remember feeling before I had my bfp with dd2! Is anyone else testing today and posting pics? X

Well the postman just walked past my house with no post for me :( I hope they come tomorrow!

No post for me either. I was hoping the FRERs I ordered would arrive 😞😞

The want to test is starting to get me lol I only have the FRRR - I think they are 25mIU so I don't think it would pick up anything at 12dpo 😞

Good morning, ladies. So, I tested. I think I see a super super faint line, but I probably just have line eye. What do you think?

Attachments

• 1485784102752-807667823.jpg
    1485784102752-807667823.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 16
  • 14857841871921653387465.jpg
    14857841871921653387465.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
I don't think I can see anything just yet.. but I find Blue dye tests hard to see. Do you know how sensitive these are S_Dowd? They might not be sensitive enough to show.

I tried looking it up, and one place said 25 and another said 50 lol

On the pregnancy test gallery a couple people can see it. I think it's a better picture. In person I can definitely see something. My phone camera sucks, and I agree w/ you about blue dye tests. They are the worst!

Sorry you didn't get your tests, dinky! Your symptoms sound promising!!!

I don't quite see anything but it's probably just not picking up on camera. Still early yet!

Had a huge temp spike but still not letting myself get excited. Got rid of fmu so I wouldn't be tempted to test! Lower abdomen pain is now a dull ache. Two temp drops and two spikes = two beans??! haha 😂

S_Dowd - I looked at the other gallery photo. The picture there looks like it has a lil something, very very faint though.. I'm sooooo hoping this is the start of something for you :hugs:

November- Awwww thank you for taking the time to go look :) Yes it is super super faint, but I can see it a little more in person. My camera sucks. I am cautious because it is a blue dye test, but I will definitely take a maybe over a no! You are so sweet, and I hope this is your month. Any symptoms today???

Babylights- I am drooling over your chart! It may be on its way to being triphasic!!! Ahhhhh :)

Aww no worries Dowd, we're all in this together, looking was the least I could do 😊 I say we stick with maybe for now too 😉

Nothing new to report today, still having on/off cramps with a 'full' feeling, a few shooting pains in the boobs and small waves of nausea.

I really want to test!!! I've been holding for 3 hours so far I might just do the FRRR I have, they're not as sensitive as the frers so I'm not expecting a bfp at 12dpiui with it but the need to POAS is strong today.. you've inspired me hahahaha

Yay Dowd I fully believe it's just that the camera's not picking it up well!! Can't wait to see it get darker into your beautiful bfp soon!!!

November when do you think you'll test today?? I'm so hoping it's your bfp too!!!

afm The nausea continues and I have a headache I can't shake. 9dpo for me so just hanging tight. So so so so excited for you ladies though wooohoooooo!!!!!

November- :test: :test: :test: I need to analyze someone else's test instead of my own lol Your symptoms sound so promising!!!

babylights- Thanks so much! How long are you going to hold out???

Hopefully til Friday!

November not to pile on but...I want you to test test test too!!!!

You guys are so naughty 😐😂😂

Soo, I tested.. I'm going with maybe, I don't know 😂😂

It looked like it had something like suuuuuuuuuuper light, like you could see it in the right lighting, with a wish and a prayer hahahaha

I could not pick it up on my camera at all 😞

I'm staying hopeful because last time I got a super squinter on a frer at 12dpiui and a clearer no question bfp on 14dpiui. Based off that I doubted the FRRR would show anything.. but you little devil's on my shoulder made me test 😜😜😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->