Come symptom spot with me!!!

i know. Once I see a bfn I just say I'm out. And have always been out so. I don't get a negative and think "oh it's just early"

Oh my gosh! I am gone for the day and I missed so much!

Congratulations Mediterranean!!! That is wonderful news, and I hope you are able to get some support. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy, and that everything goes well for you and your sweet baby. You are the first :bfp: of this thread, and hopefully not the last!!! :)

Just to clarify, I'm actually not being seen for infertility at the moment. We are trying on our own with natural supplements, but through our own "science experiement" we can tell that one of his issues is a lot better than it was. And I haven't had an official positive, so I do not have an appointment.

Okay and basal body temperature. Here's the rundown. You get a basal thermometer (It takes your temperature to the hundredth degree. For example 97.62 instead of 97.6)

You take your temperature every morning when you first wake up, and the goal is to take your temperature at the same time every day for most accurate results. At the beginning of your cycle, your temperature is lower. As soon as you ovulate, you should get a spike in temperature and it stays up until you get your period. I always know in the morning if I'm getting my period because my temperature goes down, but you can get dips. Some people get a dip on the day of implantation. Basically it dips for one day and then shoots back up.

I broke the rules. I have not been temping all month, but I charted for 3 years, so I know if my temperature is low or high. (This is not something I recommend for beginning charters).

Babylights- Ooooo the boob pain sounds positive!!!

November- Did you get your FRERS??? I'm on the edge of my seat!

Hopeful- Sorry you're queasy! I hope it's for a good reason :) Have you tested, yet, or are you going to wait until 14 dpo?

This was long, but I wanted to get caught up lol

Okay, so here are my 13 dpo symptoms.... AF WAS DUE TODAY!!!! I am officially late! I did not test today, and I'm not sure if I am going to test tomorrow. I'm supposed to go shopping with my mom and sister tomorrow, and there is no way I could keep it a secret.

Nipples are still super sensitive. I accidentally hit my boobs on a bar counter top, and it hurt soooo bad.
Queasy this morning because I was hungry
More emotional... cried a little over nothing (not like me at all)
Felt really tired this afternoon, and I still am.
I smelled something bad in my kitchen and I started gagging and almost threw up. DH said he could barely smell it
Been super thirsty, but I did eat saltier food, today, so that could be it.

Still none of my normal PMS symptoms

Dowd!!!! omg so excited for you!!!! :yipee::yipee: Enjoy your day tomorrow, and then when you do test, it'll just be that much darker and even more GORGEOUS!!

Awww babylights you are a doll! The sad thing is, my immediate thought is that I miscalculated ovulation not that I'm pregnant.

When are you testing???!!!! Your symptoms sound so promising!

Aww I understand. Either way though, even if you miscalculated (most likely not though!) I'm so glad you have a fun, busy day tomorrow to pass the day. I have such a great feeling for you hon! I'm prob going to test on Friday, I'm really nervous about it!

Thank you! Ugh I know how you feel. My heart races even thinking about testing. It is nerve wracking! I have a good feeling about you, too! <3 I hope we can be bump buddies!

Okay I just went back over my fertility app, and you are right, I really don't see how I could have miscalculated. I had ovulation pains, a positive OPK, and tons of EWCM with a high soft open cervix on Jan 18th. I had to ovulate on that day!!!

omg you absolutely did O on that day and you are 1000% bonafide no doubt about it late sistahfriend!!! That would be amazing to be bump buddies <3

Haha I normally get my tests from asda but I was at morrisons and couldn't wait no more!!

Welcome Mediterranean and congratulations on your bfp! Wishing you a healthy 9 months :)

11dpo for me with a bfn this morning on the 10miu tests I think that's it for me. Not even a hint of a line! My usual pms symptoms are here, I have a few spots on my chin which is a sign she's on her way and also I've caught a cold so feel like rubbish :(

How is everyone else today?

I'm counting myself out. Bfn on Internet cheapie. 14 dpo woke up with cramping this morning so assume af is on her way

Oh no!!!!! I'm so sorry November, Hopeful, and Dinky :(

You're not out until AF shows, but I know how disheartening those :bfn: can be.

So sorry to hear about your bfn November, hopefulone and dinky. I know how disappointing it can be each month. Do you guys do OPK's? This was my very first month using them ever and I'm so glad I did. I wouldn't have known I would ovulate so late if not

I started using OPK's last month. Last nov I found out I had not been ovulating for about 6 months January was my first month with a positive OPK

I should also mention that around 2dpo I had cold symptoms. Today they are back and my nose is trying to bleed. Im 14 dpo woke up super early this morning cramping and then when I woke up again I woke up feeling sick. If AF shows this is a rough cycle.

S_Dowd & Meditteranean thank you ladies &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Meditteranean - I don't use opks, as I'm having IUI I'm fully monitored at my clinic they do the opk for me &#128522;

I'm a bit down today, but we'll wait for AF and keep going. Afterall, we're only two cycles in, we'll get there eventually.&#128522;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->