Coming off the pill (microgynon)

I was on Microgynon when I stopped to ttc my DS - I got my bfp 3rd cycle off the pill (which were regular 30-34 day cyles). Was just on Cerazette this time and same bfp 3rd cycle off the pill! so it doesn't necessarily mean bad things for you.

good luck ttc!

Same here - :bfp: this morning in 3rd cycle off microgynon.

Fx for you all x

Congratulations on your news JayDee, fx's I will have similar news soon!!:thumbup:

Hi I'm new to this forum. I came off microgynon on 28 April I had my usual 'bleed' 4 days later but haven't had AF since, I am sure I ovulated on 22 May, I have been getting terrible headaches, dizziness and have been really bloated. Also I have had brown spotting for 5 days now and it's cracking me up. Has anyone else had these symptoms?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Hi I came off Microgynon at the Beginning of October 2008 & got my BFP in late November.......good luck

hi all, i came off microgynon last wednesday and had some bleeding yesterday but not sure if that is a withdrawal bleed or not. i am clinging to the hope that some people are really fertile when they come off the pill. Roxy One, i have had really bad headaches as well which is strange for me as i never have headaches. feeling unusually tired as well so not sure if that is connected (or could be that i have given up caffiene too!!) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->