Coming over earlier then planned

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
found out yesterday that I am expecting baby number 3. hubby didn't want to believe it until I had a darker line. well had that this evening.
this pregnancy is so unplanned which is new for us as both our boys were planned. we were going to wait till closer to 2017 to TTC. January we had a condom spilt on us and last month we used withdrawal method, its worked for us so many times before. so we are very surprised by the little bean growing.
AF was due the 7th, but only just got a positive and that's still faint. I'm so used to getting positives before AF was due, So to be late and have negatives so kinda confusing.
I'm calling the doctors Monday, if I explained to them that I didn't get a positive till now are the going to want to do blood tests to see what my hcg levels are?

Hi, I remember you from wtt. From my experience, probably not! You probably just ovulated later.

Congrats, I'm sort of here by surprise too but we couldn't be happier! I'm 9w today.

Hi little Steph. We were pregnant together with our #1s. This will be #2 for me though. Due 4/11.

Congrats my guess would be that you ovulated late. Would you be less careful of you had thought you already ovulated? Massive that's why you got such a sweet surprise x

Congratulations. What a lovely surprise :) I would love to have an 'unplanned' baby. Ttc has been really tough. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Hi, I remember you from wtt. From my experience, probably not! You probably just ovulated later.

Congrats, I'm sort of here by surprise too but we couldn't be happier! I'm 9w today.

Hi, I've never had to have an early blood test before, with both my boys I think I had to have them at 10 weeks. I guess it's possible I ovulated earlier. not sure I did though as my cycles are pretty regular.
thank you, congrats on your surprise too.

Hi little Steph. We were pregnant together with our #1s. This will be #2 for me though. Due 4/11.

Hi oh my gosh wow, now pregnant together again haha. I'm due around November 11th. might change once I've had my scan though.

thank you, all other cycles after we think I ovulated we still weren't being careful as we should have done, still used withdrawal method

Congratulations. What a lovely surprise :) I would love to have an 'unplanned' baby. Ttc has been really tough. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Thank you, I hated TTCing, did it for 2 years with my eldest and it's so heart breaken until you get the BFP.

Hi, I've never had to have an early blood test before, with both my boys I think I had to have them at 10 weeks. I guess it's possible I ovulated earlier. not sure I did though as my cycles are pretty regular.

I have only ever had hcg taken in my first pregnancy and my third. With both it was due to severe pain - one was a mmc and one was ectopic. They refused to take bloods with the other early one despite me being not sure of my dates, they just waited until two weeks after my bfp to scan me. This time round I didn't ask as I wanted to wait and be scanned, plus they had to check it wasn't ectopic as there is now an increased risk.

Have you phoned the early pregnancy unit? I find them amazing!

I have only ever had hcg taken in my first pregnancy and my third. With both it was due to severe pain - one was a mmc and one was ectopic. They refused to take bloods with the other early one despite me being not sure of my dates, they just waited until two weeks after my bfp to scan me. This time round I didn't ask as I wanted to wait and be scanned, plus they had to check it wasn't ectopic as there is now an increased risk.

Have you phoned the early pregnancy unit? I find them amazing!

here they do it to check iron levels, not sure why they check hgc levels as well. never had early scans either, have had quite a few in late pregnancy though, with my first I had 3, last one was emergency had him 5 days later. my second I had 5 scans, they had to check his growth as he started going the same way my eldest did luckily picked back up again,
not sure if they'll do growth scans with this one as well, I would have thought so.

not yet, phoning my doctor in the morning who then I think puts me through to the local midwife, in a different are from where I fell pregnant with my last 2, not sure how they sort out midwives here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->