Coming over yay

butterflywolf

Reaction score
I know I'm not quite 27 weeks but eh, close enough. I can't believe this is the start of third trimester. I feel like I really shouldn't be here until like 30 plus weeks. I see all you wonderful ladies (few threads I stalked) and you're all 35 plus. Wow so exciting! Though I'm sure the weeks will fly by for me due to my b-day is next week, then two weeks roughly from there is our 2 year anniversary, and then two weeks from there is our baby shower! Then it'll slow down after that lol.
Still not sick of being preggy this quite literally is the 'perfect pregnancy'. Hardly any symptoms ever. Never had MS. Once in a great while nipples hurt. Only way to tell that I'm preggy is my baby bump (which to me just seems like a weird shape bump XD) and the kicks from baby Claire.
Also I'm excited that our weather around here is finally turned to spring (this is one of the latest springs in a long time) and we can start doing some yard work!) I want to focus on the garage first since we are having a rummage sale just a few days before the baby shower XP And I know I can't work with any chemicals so the garage is the safest for outdoor work right now until it dries up more and we take care of our muddy corner and plant grass there finally!

Welcome! I just moved over today, too, although I'd been lurking for a while. :winkwink:

Welcome! I just moved over today, too, although I'd been lurking for a while. :winkwink:

Hey, I know you!!! XD I started lurking a little bit last week, but didn't post hardly. Welcome to you as well to the third tri!!!

Yep, we were waiting out the March gender scans together! :flower: It's always nice to see familiar faces on the boards...or I guess familiar names. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->