Compact Pushchair required

LucyC2804

Reaction score
Please help me if you can. I am looking for a pushchair that is v.small when folded up... something that i can keep in the car.

i currently have a graco travel system, and although lovely, takes up pretty much the whole boot of my car (and i have a 4x4!!!!)

I have been looking at the Quinnys (Buzz and Zapp mainly). The Zapp would be perfect if it reclined!! As LO is only 9 weeks old i do need one that will do this...

i am starting to tear my hair out !! can anyone recommend anything similar ro these pushchairs, really compact when folded, but that will recline????

Thanks !!

Lucy.

What about the Maclaren buggies. Lots of models with different recline/leg rest options.

Although they are still the same length when folded up, they are slim when collapsed down. I can easily tuck mine away in my boot.

Superior quality buggies too - I am using my one for my second child & is still in great condition. They are built to last.

Quinny Buzz would be no good - its huge when collapsed down.

Petite star zia :thumbup:Its just like the quinny zapp but it reclines. xx

maclaren prams are brillant ive head ive got a cosatto an i love its suitable from birth an comes with head hugger an strap covers an a bonus it also comes with the footmuff

heres my spare pram
https://www.mothercare.com/Cosatto-...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=56090031&mcb=core

i always keep mine i the boot of my car an i still have loads of room i only have a punto so its a smallash boot but with the pram in i can still fit loads of shoppin in xxxx

plus its light to carry an to push xxx

bugaboo bee or bee plus - folds up tiny - fits in the boot of my mini without having to remove the wheels or seat unit, forward and rear facing, reclines to lay flat and the bee (2009 model) is on offer in mothercare.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/nuna/3795/

The mamas and papas Nuna fits in the boot of a mini. It reclines too but not sure how much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->