Complaining about blue dyes and then..

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
I get this! I looked at last night's test and it had an evap that wasn't there last night. I was complaining about them when I took another and looked away for a few minutes then back at it and I got this! So much thicker than the evap from last night.

I didn't know whether to believe it or not so I went and got FRER and digi and now just patiently waiting until another hour to hold my pee so I can take them! What do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-29-18-24-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-29-18-24-19.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 29
Looks like a bfp but I don't trust blue dye tests lol...I got a really bad Evap with them

I don't trust them either! Lol! I have no idea why I even bought them. My evap line from last night is pretty dark but such a skinny line so I'm holding onto hope that this is real!

FXed! I never had an Evap with those but i said that about three pink dye brands and the evaps just kept rolling in lol. Exciting to hear your update!

It looks like a BFP to me but those blue dye test do suck! Fx that it's right!!

Well, new FRER begs to differ or its too light to see.

The new frer stinks. I'll link you to my last bfp announcement. My + test was way easier to see my bfp than the frer.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2342757-lucky-7-a.html
Second post had my test pics. I think the blue day is wayyyyy easier to see

I held my pee for over 4 hours with the ept and only about 2 hours with the FRER so I'm hoping that made a difference, too. I'm pretty discouraged, though. =( I was so excited earlier!

I keep a box of small, paper Dixie cups at home. I lee in the cup before I test. That way you can check the color (concentration) without wasting a taste. Don't be discouraged. 9dpo is really early.

Yea I literally drank 1 bottle of water all day so it was pretty yellow. FX for tomorrow!

This is what I got with FMU. It was so faint, I couldn't get a picture of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-30-08-23-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-30-08-23-44.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 38
Well, my hcg is less than 2. Those were either false + or it just didn't stick. 😕

awe brit I'm sorry to hear that. It is possible it was a false positive with the new frer. They have a problem with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->