Complaining to tesco.

cookielucylou

Reaction score
I placed an order with tesco direct on Friday, and it should have been instore for collection on Saturday after 4pm. I had a text reminding me of my order, and we popped into pick it up, but it wasn't there. I placed another order Sunday for instore pickup after 4pm yesterday.
We went in today to pick both orders up and ended up waiting over half hour to get our order, as the designated direct order desk is now also the voucher exchange desk.
The lady serving could only find one order, and said the other order probably wasn't there yet. I said well they should both be in so she went back and did find our other order, and she said it was because it hadn't been unpacked.
Just got home to find the one she originally couldn't find was the one that should have been there on Saturday.
Is this worth complaining about? I'm mostly annoyed about the fact that we had to que for so long when there is supposed to be a designated tesco direct till.

This happened to me in boots last week. I got a text on weds afternoon at 3pm, went to collect it on the thurs late afternoon and they couldnt find it :wacko: Eventually they figured it was still on the van and they asked me to give them 15mins. Annoying. I might complain.

It's worth complaining, i find tesco customer services has always been good to me, refunding for items on my shopping that i wasn't happy with and things that were broken. Ring them up or email them, they should ring you up if you decide to email and maybe offer you compensation ;) heres to hoping :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->