Conceiving children the shame months?

Rhiaberry

Reaction score
I was curious to know whether or not anyone has conceived their children in the same months. My son was born in December, so that means I conceived in April. I know quite a few mums who have all there children's birthdays in close succession - is this really a thing? Or a coincidence?
Any mums who have had there babies in the shame month?

I'd say it's a coincidence. My 3 were conceived in October, June, and February.

My 3 kids are all born within the same general time frame. (June 18, July 17, June 29). DS1 and DD were actually both the same exact due date, but DS was a week and a half early and DD was on time.

We have a crazy ton of July birthdays in our family. I did intentionally aim for certain months (spring to mid summer) because of my work schedule. But the rest is chance. We have a birthday 7/15, 7/16, 7/17, 7/21, 7/25 and even my dog’s birthday is 7/20 lol. I say coincidence because of routines people have. But I’m a teacher so most of my friends will try only during months that give them the most time home with their babies because mat leave in the us sucks.

2 of my babies (DD1 & DS) were conceived in April but my 1st was born 3 months premature, if she went full term she'd have a birthday very close to my son (late December / early January).

Last edited:
I have an August baby
1 October baby
2 November babies (day after each other)
1 December baby ( also this one will be due December if it's a sticky one)

I have 3 in April, 1 in August, 1 in September & 1 in October but also pregnant and due again in October now. lol

I also think it’s more of a coincidence.

I have 2 November and nearly had 2 may but he was late and came in June. I also have a March and lots of cousins in all the months mine are born!

My son was born 3rd Feb but was due in January and my daughter was born in November but was due October

I am the eldest of 4 siblings our birthdays are 3rd April, 6th April, 12th April and then 30th October :shrug:

We started trying around the same month for each baby - just worked out that way. But each one took different amounts of time to conceive so July, June and my current due in December (of course the last took the longest)

Each time I had a talk with my kids about having another baby I was always given the same instructions, make sure their birthday is not the same month as me/us.

I have one in March, one June, one July (both suppose to be July but one was early. One august 25th one august 28rh snd my last will be around that time in august too! I got my bfp with my daughter 23rd dec 2019 and this one 22nd December 2020 :wacko:

Two of mine were, DD was august 27th this baby is due august 22nd

Mine weren't born in the same months but were born at the same times...
DS1 4.17am
DS2 4.17pm
and our little angel was also 4.17pm.
Bizarre!

30 Sept
11 Sept
14 Mar (only time we tried for a certain month birthday)
4 Nov

Went into labor with all of them between 1730 and 1900

I think conception could be more of a behavioral/mood thing, as I go through different phases (seasonal depression etc) during different seasons I’ve learned, not quite just a coincidence, but probably not too physiological either. However since I was always start AF 26-28 days on the dot around 1830 ish almost every. Single. Month. I think the same hormone cycles play a roll for me going into labor time wise!

My 19 month old and this baby are due a week apart, gonna have 3 birthdays in the space of a month x

I only have the one but if we were to be successful this month it would be due roughly a week before DD’s birthday. It did put me off a little but not enough to make me want to miss a whole month when the odds are against us xx

I have 5 children. My 4th and 5th were conceived in November. Number 4 was born August 13th baby 5 was due August 12th (he came early though in july) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->