concieving on the pill?

LaurelRose

Reaction score
So I've been on the pill since august 2012, and haven't tried to conceive due to not being fiscally ready. But this month I've been feeling some symptoms, despite my birth control. And they started showing up at an odd time- the week after I began my active pills on a new pack. This concerns me, because i know its unlikely, but I'm afraid of having conceived on another pack, and the BC having made my cycle "seem" halfway normal. I have reeeeally light periods on the pill so it could have been implantation or something along those lines.. I began having lower back pains and bouts of dizziness and tummy aches and bloating. I can't test until tomorrow or the day after if I want to use the early detection (but its less accurate earlier! :wacko:) or until next monday for the first day of placebo pills. Has anyone experienced anything that may be similar to this? If I'm not pregnant, I may be ill in some other manner, because the discomfort has perpetuated the past month or so..

Thanks guys!

Did you miss any pills? or were you on antibiotics lately? No birthcontrol is 100% so it is very possible especially if you missed a pill or two. I would say take a test as soon as you can. If it comes out BFN and the symptoms don't go away I would go see a doctor to find out what's going on.

I agree with what Andi86. A friend of mine got pregnant on the bcp but she had been taking antibiotics at the time.

I got pregnant with pcos and on bc. I missed two days, which I didn't think anything of because of the pcos. Apparently my body decided to have a freak double ovulation that month which one became sticky. Surprise!! Moral of the story is that it is possible and if you are, quitting bc asap is imperative, so test test test!!! Goodluck in either way you want it to go.

I agree with everyone else to test and see what happens. Did you start your new pack of pills on time etc?

If you think you could be pregnant you definitely should stop taking the pill ASAP!

If I read right and youre far enough along to have been having symptoms for a month then you are far enough to test straight away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->