Confessions of a first tri over eater!

Sky - I drink so much water it's unreal! No wonder I pee all the time :lol:

Sky - I drink so much water it's unreal! No wonder I pee all the time :lol:

Lol me toooo! I can't help it, baby just wants water! I think I also have been craving salty things which increases the thirst (and my bloat/water retention) I look like I'm like... 10-14 weeks pregnant already, bump-wise! Lol! And I'm peeing allllll the time, so much so that I had to buy baby wipes because tp was irritating me! :haha:

Funny how many ladies like weetabix on here! Does no one else find it tastes like cardboard shavings?? :haha:
But if you're craving weetabix, it's a pretty healthy choice!

im guessing that this is like shredded wheat, the unfrosted kind..am i close? :haha:

They are kind of similar in flavour (as in dry and cardboard-like) but come as flat cakes. I'm not a good person to ask about the flavour though, as I don't like them haha. My MIL eats them every day though!

Funny how many ladies like weetabix on here! Does no one else find it tastes like cardboard shavings?? :haha:

im guessing that this is like shredded wheat, the unfrosted kind..am i close? :haha:

They are kind of similar in flavour (as in dry and cardboard-like) but come as flat cakes. I'm not a good person to ask about the flavour though, as I don't like them haha. My MIL eats them every day though!

I found some in my local Kroger store, but they wanted $4.89 for a box (24 biscuits, so 12 servings) i ended up getting shredded wheat (frosted, because yum) but i might pick up a box when i go grocery shopping (ie when i get paid)

Can I join in?!? 12.40lunch time here, already had:
2 ginger biscuits (in bed!) cereal, toast, breakfast bar, bag of crisps, egg mayo sandwich... I've been up 5 hours, it's the only way I can not feel rank!!!!

So this morning (since 6 am) ive had a bagel thing that has cream cheese and strawberry jam in it (they come premade like that), a strawberry greek yogurt and 4 mini kosher dill pickles...and im good for the moment...i brought rice chex cereal and a cheese, broccoli, chicken and rice bake thing for lunch...hoping that is enough! :dohh:

This post really jumped out at me. I have been really concerned from the get go about my weight as I am already overweight to begin with. Last week, my stomach was growling every 2 hours and this week, I am trying to keep something in my stomach to keep the nausea at bay. I have gained 4 lbs already and I'm not sure if I really have been eating that much more to gain 4 whole pounds! You think it could be some water weight?:blush:

Bloating is a factor, water weight and constipation (if you are suffering!) I've gained about half a stone and im 10 weeks. But I skipped meals before hand and now I eat to keep the nausea at bay and eat three proper meals a day. No sweat! I'll lose it in the gym after.... You could do prenatal swimming to help keep you fit whilst pregnant. I start in two weeks time, im looking forward to being allowed to do exercise again.

I had an mc years ago so was advised not to exercise for the first three months...

xxx

I've gained about 8lbs (I think) since my BFP. Not bad! I haven't gained anymore. Atm, don't have an appetite for food and the thought is nasty, but I get hungry so I have to :(

I had an mc so been told not to go gym for first three months but after this I'll be taking up prenatal swimming to try and stay fit during pregnancy.

Sorry for your loss *hugs*

I'm hoping to take up antenatal swimming too once I feel better :) I love swimming, it's so relaxing.

I should of mentioned I need to purchase a swimsuit as I only own bikini's and although I'm happy being pregnant the thought of baring all to the world isn't something that interests me. hahaha :dohh: xxx

Lmao, I get you. I wear shorts when I go swimming now! xxxx

Haha, I know! The thought was so tempting, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Got my auntie to bring me home some a few days ago and now I'm not too bothered about it. It got a bit too soggy, which put me off a bit :haha:

It does taste like cardboard shavings, but I pour milk on top and put lots of sugar, so it tastes good then :D (not that healthy with all the sugar I put on it :blush:)

There's no guarantee that you'll maintain the same appetite the whole way through. I too had all day nausea early on. I found sipping on flavoured water / squash all day had the same effect as grazing and that might be worth trying if you don't want to eat excessively. I also found that trying to snack on fruit and veg helped fill me up and helped get more vitamins in me, so I felt less guilty on snacking. I did love my cheese though and I ate a lot of that! :)

I actually weighed more at my 8wk booking in appointment than I did at my 16wk appt. As soon as the nausea subsided I actually lost my appetite. I could smell everything and everything tasted meh and I ended up losing everything I put on at the beginning. Then as baby got bigger I got full up really quickly and craved fruit, which Id eat for lunch instead of carbs.I gradually put on a small amount of weight on. At the end of the pregnancy I had gained 23lbs, 7 of them in the last two and half weeks! My son was 8lbs when he was born so really not a tiddler!

While you are nauseous eat what you can. Then when it stops as long as youre eating sensibly and not going nuts on treats, then you'll be fine.

My appetite has definitely decreased noticeably this week! I have actually lost a pound, too! Although some of the weight gain is explained: I was fitted for a 36E bra today, up from my usual 32C in just seven weeks :haha:

OH can't get enough of the ladies these days!

I haven't even been wearing bras because I can't fit any of them now :haha: just been wearing this little crop top thingy with inserts to hide nipples poking through.

I had a gherkin, cottage cheese and tuna sandwich the other day.

*vomit* lol

I actually felt like it.

Another thing, everytime ive eaten sweet stuff i feel sick, and i love sweet food normally (esp chocolate and i cant even eat that!) Def craving savory foods here!

I had a gherkin, cottage cheese and tuna sandwich the other day.

*vomit* lol

I actually felt like it.

Another thing, everytime ive eaten sweet stuff i feel sick, and i love sweet food normally (esp chocolate and i cant even eat that!) Def craving savory foods here!

Ive been eating Claussen pickles, the refrigerated kind...and the other day i got this tremendous craving for a pickle, cheese and mustard sandwich...my husband says that if i eat pickles i have to stay in the kitchen because they make HIM want to vomit...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->