Confuscious say what??

KABeck

Reaction score
OK, I am new to any type of forum. But I have a question that I would like people with experience to help me with....
I was getting ready for bed one night, and my husband said "Baby, why are the veins in your breasts so dark all of the sudden?" Well, I thought nothing of it...and just blew it off.
2 nights later I had horrible indigestion that lasted like 3 nights total.
I went to work the next workday, and looked at my calendar (since I keep track of my periods on it), and realized I was over a week late! I took 2 pregnancy tests, and they both had a VERY faint line in the positive window. I went back to the store and bought another one, and it was negative. So, I thought nothing of it...thinking it might just be an evaporation line on the previous 2. Two days later, I took another one....negative! Two more days i took a couple more...negative. Scheduled a doctors appt, and she did a urine test there, and it was negative....so she decided to do blood work, and called me the next day to tell me that my HCG levels were just barely over 2....and that "they require a 5 or above to be pregnant".
Well, I am now over 2 weeks late....and since I started at the age of 10....have NEVER been more than a day or two late, unless I was pregnant! (Have 3 children, and had 2 miscarriages in the middle of the pregnancies)

The indigestion still nags me after I eat. I just feel like its "hanging up".
I am now having lower (like extremely low) back aches, and abdomen aches....like when I was pregnant before!?!?
I have had NO SPOTTING, or any bleeding of any kind!
I have not been stressed out!
Not been excercising excessively!

WHAT IS GOING ON????
Is it possible to be pregnant??
HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member