Confused about acronyms

micahtellez

Reaction score
I have been reading through posts to try and figure out what my body is doing and I can't seem to figure out what you girls are talking about! :blush: What does AF stand for? Also, I was under the impression a good time to try to conceive is the week before you are expecting your period? Maybe the week after you have your period? I don't really want to plan and chart when to have sex so I can make a baby but I certainly want to be successful! Any general advice for me on this? Thanks so much girls!!

didnt want to read n run. I did know wot AF standed for bt my minds gone blank but it means your period lol. Ur most fertile the week before you ovulate and mainly the three days over ovulation (day before the day u Ov -(ovulate) the day u ovulate and the day after.
Hope that helps
x

lingo and abbreviations
That should help. You'll be an old pro after awhile.
The general advice is that you need to have sex around the time that you ovulate. Charting isn't really that hard and it gives you a better idea. On the other hand, there are babies born "by accident" all the time and ladies on here who have been trying for a year or more with the help of charting and all of modern medicine!
Best wishes, and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->